The Posts That Got Deleted

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Re: Zircon Server Development

no wipe if you get above level 33 - confirmed ...

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Jeeze was just making sure thanks tho

Every single time there is a test phase for checking balance/content and bugs, there is ALWAYS a wipe...any server owner who fails to do this shouldn't be running a server (Not the testing phase itself, but if you have 1 and don't wipe, you're a moron).

It's common sense at this point to KNOW that it's in testing (Because it's been said a billion times), and to KNOW that it will be wiped no matter what complaints people might have about it.

It's even more obvious considering it's not even finished being coded yet...It shouldn't have to be stated AT ALL, as it's pretty damn obvious lol....but to have to repeat it over and over is something else...

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Every single time there is a test phase for checking balance/content and bugs, there is ALWAYS a wipe...any server owner who fails to do this shouldn't be running a server (Not the testing phase itself, but if you have 1 and don't wipe, you're a moron).

It's common sense at this point to KNOW that it's in testing (Because it's been said a billion times), and to KNOW that it will be wiped no matter what complaints people might have about it.

It's even more obvious considering it's not even finished being coded yet...It shouldn't have to be stated AT ALL, as it's pretty damn obvious lol....but to have to repeat it over and over is something else...

....but will it be wiped? Asking for a friend, I know the answer....

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Anyone know if there will be a wipe?

I've not read from anyone credible enough to believe them.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Just a heads up guys, THERE will be wipes if the db if need be.

Thank you

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex

So will there be a wipe? Just out of curiosity.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

I heard from a good source there will be no wipe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010

i use baby wipes too when its hot and my balls start to get sticky and no shower around xD

Lukie

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2014

Point taken

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

this.. it was confirmed in Discord yesterday!

Yes, but people have failed to mention the way in which it needs to be achieved ;)

Specifically it was "Get to Lv.33 killing only Chickens"

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012

That's not a WT, Uma Temple is not in the same tier that Wooma Temple was in Mir 2.

WT from mir 2 is not same tier as Donkey kong from the Legend of zelda - the Legend of Leagues

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

TLDR: there will be no wipe.