The Posts That Got Deleted

smoochy boys on tour

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Re: Zircon Server Development

There are enough project in progress, but not all post each thing they do like a teenager on twitter

You mean post updates on how the game is progressing? Like every gaming company does to keep the interest high? Shocking!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

You mean post updates on how the game is progressing? Like every gaming company does to keep the interest high? Shocking!

Does the company had players cry on forum to come in game and listen their opinion or respond if they will keep "take care" of the game?

Indeed! Shocking!

And to all who call me hater... did you see me commenting on this topic since last time? i let jamie do his thing untill i saw the dissrespect he gave to Colly... SHAME!

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

Without seeing Jamie's code you cannot confirm what you guys are saying is fact.

All this pointing and nay-saying is making you guys look jealous of all the attention this server is getting during the coding phase.
its easy to demostrate, cpu executes the same on a lot of stages on marble and zircon and marble is very similar to crystal on what send or execute, only change proto but the info is the same because is the same structure, i remember im a decoder...
the truth cannot be hidden to me and i think there are on that comunity more ppl can confirm that because are more decoders..

oh, i forgot the wink at the end ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

crystal read 32 bit image ;)

Omg so i worked for nothing on ZentaurX engine?

When i could just adapt the image?

WTF?

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:31 PM ----------

I would have expected a little more from you...

I actually thought that you can discuss here normally.
What I have written is my view and no fixed position.
At the end came also the question to you, whether it is so.

I wouldnt reply to this thread since is full of trolls that was up on me due my last reply i had there days ago

But when i see the dissrespect he give to you.....i risk to get bited by the trolls again

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

You DONT know how to LIE.

Even the hit mob and radius from hero to next step click are the same

You just adapted Marble/Crystall to read 32 bit images and added that mir3 kor interface

lol small note: the crystal files already read 32 bit images :p

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

Omg so i worked for nothing on ZentaurX engine?

When i could just adapt the image?

WTF?

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:31 PM ----------

I wouldnt reply to this thread since is full of trolls that was up on me due my last reply i had there days ago

But when i see the dissrespect he give to you.....i risk to get bited by the trolls again

you can use the crystal lib, has a editor made, easy to adapt to your needs. use dxt1 format and can be used on direftx texture loader directly, take a look at the crystal source. ;)

about the ppl are disrespect Coly, im on defense of Coly, allways he is attacked and he is a very good person in that conunity, the only one worked in a fully own engine and shared sources to comunity.
He have my respect and deserves the comunity respect about all. ;)

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017

this servers going to sick, looking forward to the next update

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013

This mir3 version is going to be like Jamie thought of it 100%. Jamie doesn't work on the same source more than once I think. It looks good to me this version of mir 3 except I dont like the bag interface but that's my opinion. It got totally destroyed to me with the bag interface. Very strange result for a mir 3 version

EDIT: (Daneo1989) No talk about Buying or Selling Files on LOMCN

Last edited by a moderator:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

This mir3 version is going to be like Jamie thought of it 100%. Jamie doesn't work on the same source more than once I think. It looks good to me this version of mir 3 except I dont like the bag interface but that's my opinion. It got totally destroyed to me with the bag interface. Were strange result for a mir 3 version

I tought Tai not allowed server owners to sell the files

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

@DJDarkBoyz @Zedina @Coly

I did not know it was an offense or blasphemy to try improve on a Mir3 Engine,

Now, here's a warning to @Zedina and @DJDarkBoyz

If you do not have any positive or negative criticism do not post. I am sick and tired reading you useless negative posts.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

This mir3 version is going to be like Jamie thought of it 100%. Jamie doesn't work on the same source more than once I think. It looks good to me this version of mir 3 except I dont like the bag interface but that's my opinion. It got totally destroyed to me with the bag interface. Very strange result for a mir 3 version

I also want to know if it's possible to buy the finished version files. How much will it cost, what's the price for it. I heard marble cost 10k

first, selling files are prohibited here.
second, if you want the marble files its easy todo, but if the selling is permited and im wrong i do for the half cost xDDD i have something..:P

ops the wink at the end. ;) ;) ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

If you do not have any positive or negative criticism do not post. I am sick and tired reading you useless negative posts.

Since when constructive criticism isnt allowed on jamie's threads but allowed on others?

I would say more but you will use your "s-mod" attributes wrong

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

i answering because ppl disrespect coly, ect and only doing my opinion. :)

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017

you mean the belt bag you can resize by dragging from the edge? why don't you like that? it's really satisfying to use lol

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

hey dont delete my comments, i answer because ppl disrespect Coly. Its my opinion, its negative?

---------- Post Merged at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:05 PM ----------

and i repost again my post.

selling here is prohibited.

that comment is fine daneo?

im hallucinating...

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

hey dont delete my comments, i answer because ppl disrespect Coly. Its my opinion, its negative?

why he dont delete posts that really matters?

is daneo the next kaori?:S

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany

Hi daneo1989,
Is ok, I understand you and the others as well.
It was all a little out of control, which was not wanted so much. I think it's good that someone is working on a Mir3 set and respect the work. Since Jamie comes from the "Mir2" world, it should be important for him to get negative as well as positive feedback in order to go in the right direction.
He should also be able to deal with negative feedback or statements about his work. This is not a personal attack on him!

@All please follow daneo1989's request for normality here in the thread.

Thanks
/ Coly

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Hi daneo1989,
Is ok, I understand you and the others as well.
It was all a little out of control, which was not wanted so much. I think it's good that someone is working on a Mir3 set and respect the work. Since Jamie comes from the "Mir2" world, it should be important for him to get negative as well as positive feedback in order to go in the right direction.
He should also be able to deal with negative feedback or statements about his work. This is not a personal attack on him!

@All please follow daneo1989's request for normality here in the thread.

Thanks
/ Coly

Thank you @Coly,

I have already said giving both positive and negative criticism is acceptable because that's what helps build a server,

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

All I can say after reading all the crap..

Thanks you three for reminding me why I do not releasing my work.

Don't bother posting here as you three are all Ignored and your "Constructive" feedback won't be read...

The interface is all generated run-time, until I know what I need from the interface (Buttons, labels etc) it will look pretty bland. I am adding the features I want to have first and then add the "style" after.