Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Demin

Hes ****ed it anyway server is dead and not even attempted to repair the damage. Sins should never have been added in that state

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Map.cs

Code:
target.AddBuff(new Buff { Type = type, Caster = player, ExpireTime = Envir.Time + value * 1000, Values = new int[] { target.Level / [COLOR=#ff0000][B]7 + 4[/B][/COLOR] } });

Change these 2 numbers for more timer / buff .. keep changing them until u get the result you wish to have.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Map.cs

Code:
target.AddBuff(new Buff { Type = type, Caster = player, ExpireTime = Envir.Time + value * 1000, Values = new int[] { target.Level / [COLOR=#ff0000][B]7 + 4[/B][/COLOR] } });

Change these 2 numbers for more timer / buff .. keep changing them until u get the result you wish to have.

I presumed it would be in playerobject.cs like UE.

Thanks

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Reboot in 30 minutes, REBOOT CHANGES:

1- Blessed Armour .. Soul Shield .. Ultimate Enhancer now give better buffs.

2- Dark Body critical damage is now removed, assassins will not do 5 k damage per dark body now .. should be like 500 max if he was in Infernal Kit.

3- Crescent Slash critical damage is now removed, assassins will not have any chance to do a critical hit using crescent slash..

4- *MAGIC SHIELD* has not been changed.

5- Soul Fire Ball buffed.

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
MagicShield not being decreased leaving wizzards to be tanky still sins losing db dmg down to 500 dmg is stupid low for a 30 sec cd spell double slash will never touch a wiz through that shield leaving sins to now be very weak also with the high dmg they take from mobs and players compared to other classes is just going to make sins an even harder class to play.
A sin is supposed to be a high dmg dps class to single targets making flash dash a 10 sec cd and double slash a weak dmging spell leaves sins to be very weak

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
this is exactly what i'm talking about .. lmao

every one wants his class to be the most over powered..

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
No they want balance, your doing the typical server owner thing and just removing and changing things without proper testing, like you didnt do in the first place before server went "live". Making big changes like that take a lot of consideration.. what have you changed for a sin to even out the damage you have taken from them or to balance the class?

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Classes are balanced..

After reboot I will ignore all the pms that people send me about skills damage.

I've done another full day of testing today.. tested every spell against all classes, They're all fine now..

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
Ok so u have changed dark body and cresent slash and i know dont even dmg a wiz with any of my spells a sin is going to struggle to kill and boss now due to the low dps they do and the high dmg they take as usuall u have not got any of the people on the server that are willing to help test the spells and u just change all spells massivly and u say u have tested all the spells but u definetly not tested it properly

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Mate u have tested everything on your own get on the server and we will prove u that your "testing" has fcked up again like u always do u want the server to do well but u dont want to get people to test it for u

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
You need to get on and look at what you are calling balanced. I am a wizard, and I am telling you it is incredibly overpowered and you just absolutely demolished assassins. I don't know who you're testing with but they are ridiculous.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
MagicShield not being decreased leaving wizzards to be tanky still sins losing db dmg down to 500 dmg is stupid low for a 30 sec cd spell double slash will never touch a wiz through that shield leaving sins to now be very weak also with the high dmg they take from mobs and players compared to other classes is just going to make sins an even harder class to play.
A sin is supposed to be a high dmg dps class to single targets making flash dash a 10 sec cd and double slash a weak dmging spell leaves sins to be very weak

Not sure how you even have the nerve to moan about sins being weak after you been running around smashing bosses and 1 hitting players for the past 3/4 days and nothing was done about it, dark body is a flinch skilll ain't made for damage really, so 30 seconds seems good enough in my eyes, like you said there single target, but all you've been. Doing is going around only pretty much using crescent slash and dark body, don't think I ever seen you use double slash.... I think you need to understand how a sin is supposed to work really as you though the other day that crescent slash was fine hitting 3k on mobs etc and dark body was fine 1 hitting mobs lol your the most deluded player ever, you **** up a lot of servers with your **** input because your so biased about you own class rather then balance, I'm sure most people have no moved on or quit the server due too people like you and this stupid gm who can't sort nothing out properly, he claimed he had fixed these skills about 4 times. In my personal opinion you need to take server down revamp it get real people who ain't biased too test your server and yes that does mean you have to put effort into it....

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I'm testing with my self.. lol

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Not sure how you even have the nerve to moan about sins being weak after you been running around smashing bosses and 1 hitting players for the past 3/4 days and nothing was done about it, dark body is a flinch skilll ain't made for damage really, so 30 seconds seems good enough in my eyes, like you said there single target, but all you've been. Doing is going around only pretty much using crescent slash and dark body, don't think I ever seen you use double slash.... I think you need to understand how a sin is supposed to work really as you though the other day that crescent slash was fine hitting 3k on mobs etc and dark body was fine 1 hitting mobs lol your the most deluded player ever, you **** up a lot of servers with your **** input because your so biased about you own class rather then balance, I'm sure most people have no moved on or quit the server due too people like you and this stupid gm who can't sort nothing out properly, he claimed he had fixed these skills about 4 times. In my personal opinion you need to take server down revamp it get real people who ain't biased too test your server and yes that does mean you have to put effort into it....

Well if you don't like it, stop playing then?

Takes 2 minutes to quit, open the game .. DELETE your character and leave.

You all comment stupid ****, You don't like the game stop playing it then.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
I'm testing with my self.. lol

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Well if you don't like it, stop playing then?

Takes 2 minutes to quit, open the game .. DELETE your character and leave.

You all comment stupid ****, You don't like the game stop playing it then.

i did stop playing because your thick as pig ****. Testing with yourself, that's great lll, absolutely so dumb no wonder your server fails... also I'm giving input on situation as it's only taken you 4 days? Too fix something you claim to fix on a daily basis....

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
i did stop playing because your thick as pig ****. Testing with yourself, that's great lll, absolutely so dumb no wonder your server fails... also I'm giving input on situation as it's only taken you 4 days? Too fix something you claim to fix on a daily basis....

Well, I guess you have no manners .. also you're a complete idiot.

you'll be ignored now, what an idiot lol

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Going to say this again, I would highly recommend to not make any changes over 5% unless you have tested fully (seeing as these are usually ran by 1-2 man teams means you do not have the man power to cover all your bases especially if you are only giving yourself 1 day of testing.). Humans are super prone to making mistakes and no matter how confident you are about the changes you made... if you don't have the math to support I would not make any changes over 5% to make sure you don't have to change in the opposite direction which is one of the worst things that can happen.

Please take what we are saying with some truth to it. No we are not talking about stuff to make our classes OP. If you can show where I have said something that would insinuate that, please quote me. I don't want to spend time on a server just so people leave due to balance so I advocate for fairness with classes.

I am not saying this to be mean but we have spent more time with actually playing the server than you have as we have come across enormous amounts of issues that need changing that could of been dealt with in beta testing. Could it be due to a 1 man team, yes I can see that but when all I have to say is Auto-Patcher not ready for live release (Your first release of the server is what I mean, second time around was better which is to be expected).. well what else do I have to say to prove my point?

I am assuming this is your first server so these mistakes are going to happen which I understand since I develop myself and the only way you are going to create a paradigm that makes sense and what works is for you to also find out what breaks, crashes and what doesn't work.

Last edited: