Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
sorry sent host a message, also i'm currently working on a big summer event.. so yeah it might be in tonight :eek: with the summer lord ;)

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
well it also would help if you can send the right client? it keeps on saying to update client, even with the new client you gave me

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Oh well looks like my server got many fans, It is currently being DoSed .. for the ones who are doing this, you'll be ****ed up.

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:09 PM ----------

@WummyGM, I'll be posting it after game is back up.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Oh well looks like my server got many fans, It is currently being DoSed .. for the ones who are doing this, you'll be ****ed up.

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:09 PM ----------

@WummyGM, I'll be posting it after game is back up.
Don't have Mitigation?
well it also would help if you can send the right client? it keeps on saying to update client, even with the new client you gave me

I don't get any issues? the autopatcher has the latest exe afaik... o.0

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its still saying Update Client. i downloaded it like 4 times.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
lol summer update, sorry to say summer been n gone :P

yeah well, nothing to think of but that .. i know we are in august but .. meh lol

---------- Post Merged on 19-08-2017 at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-08-2017 at 07:33 PM ----------

DOWNLOAD LATEST CLIENT: https://ufile.io/kwk0u

You also have to download a new map (Summer Cave Map):
https://ufile.io/l8y48

-----------------------------
SUMMER EVENT!!! _
-----------------------------

Summer Trees now spawn around Bichon Province, Kill these to gain loads of stuff such as:

Gold Bars, Gold Bar Bundles, Gold Chests.

Benediction Oils.

Exp Potions.

Bosses Scrolls.

SUMMER TOKENS! and SUMMER COOKIES!

Summer Cookies work just like a GreatSpiritPotion but it gives instant 900 HP and 825 MP

Summercookies.png

Summer Tokens are used to craft Summer Items, These Items will expire after 7 days.

SUMMERTOKEN.png

SummerRing:

Summer_Item.png

Summer Scrolls:

These are used with the Summer Tokens to craft:

Summer Paralysis Ring

Summer Protection Ring

Summer Revival Ring

Summer Teleport Ring

All these rings expire after 15 days..

Summer_Scroll.png

The summer scrolls will only drop from Summer Queen, She is located in Bichon Province!

summerqueen.png

Summer_Queen_AI.png

summerqueendrop.png

summerpara.png

Summer_Key.png

summermobs.png

You won't be able to teleport into Summer Cave if there were more than 3 people, Also you will only have 30 minutes after you enter the cave.

As the cave is small, No second floor .. But the mobs are enough to atleast give you 2 levels on level 90..

They give good experience, and I'm sure they will be very helpful for a week.

ALSO!!!: BOOKS ARE NOW ADDED TO GAME SHOP, They will cost a lot.. as they are super rare.. so you can either hunt, or buy them for gold!

Last edited: