Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
yeah im not sure what im missing i can c the water an boat but not npc or the blue fire well the safezone thing

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
No one's in game yet..

no idea why you would use Mediafire to upload client anyways did you not see the issues EGYmir had with it? super slow download speed/download links break within 24 hours.

googledives probz one of the better ones.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
no idea why you would use Mediafire to upload client anyways did you not see the issues EGYmir had with it? super slow download speed/download links break within 24 hours.

googledives probz one of the better ones.

I'm on a slow upload speed connection..

Currently uploading files for auto patcher .. I hope it doesn't take long .. lol

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I'm currently uploading data i'll post download soon.. auto patcher is messed up waiting for @Far to reply and help..

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
right so from what i can tell, theres a few people having the black screen issue yet other servers work fine for them but not this one?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Odd website, running off the back of a 'music in Isle of Man'. Unimportant, but was definitely odd when I visited lol

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
right so from what i can tell, theres a few people having the black screen issue yet other servers work fine for them but not this one?

try windows mode, normally fixes for me.

i play windows mode anyways so i don't normally get these issues

---------- Post Merged at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I'm currently uploading data i'll post download soon.. auto patcher is messed up waiting for @Far to reply and help..

ETA on download?

since you said your speed is rubbish.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
To all the players who have Black Screen Issues:

https://ufile.io/eabh1

Please download this and extract in Heroes Rise folder.

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:56 AM ----------

try windows mode, normally fixes for me.

i play windows mode anyways so i don't normally get these issues

---------- Post Merged at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:54 AM ----------

ETA on download?

since you said your speed is rubbish.

Lol sorry about that .. probs 2 hours

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
To all the players who have Black Screen Issues:

https://ufile.io/eabh1

Please download this and extract in Heroes Rise folder.

A word of caution here, this appears to be the same file (potentially) as the file DeathAngel linked to in the Black Screen Issues thread (http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthre...en-windows-7&p=1070944&highlight=#post1070944). Same file size, for the same solution to the same problem. Just different file name this time.

He states it effectively Windows files which are available from Windows themselves , free - but he claims his are 'better'. Nothing more than that as to why he suggests you download the files from him as opposed to the direct source.

I haven't downloaded his file, and am not passing judgement on him at all. He may be right, he may be genuine, he may be better than the actual developers - I don't know and thats not what I'm saying.

I'm just saying be careful, and perhaps just get the direct x SDK ki directly. Or ask someone who has used them if they've had issues. Meh. Just a heads up.