Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
He btw ;P, i dont even know what i have exploited O.o

in that PM i sent you, tell me before he fixes it, lol he messaged me saying he's going to check my account lol -.-

oh, here comes the dicks again, if you keep sayin dick, it just seems like, you like dick here.

your right..
HwuI7UDh.png

nope, i only had 106m at that point, he can post the logs, as i said, he Banned me for nothing

and he banned your newbie tao you just started :P

Last edited:

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
end of the day, i dont really care lmfao, hes just a little kid, who acts like he's a big man behind a screen

---------- Post Merged at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 PM ----------

in that PM i sent you, tell me before he fixes it, lol he messaged me saying he's going to check my account lol -.-

your right..
HwuI7UDh.png

and he banned your newbie tao you just started :P

wasn't sure what i done at first lol, but now i reconsigned :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:36 PM ----------

and Death, we all know what your Moh, because you speak exactly like him and have the same attitude towards LOMCN and Us

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Anything off topic (Heroes Rise discussion) will be completely ignored.

Wummy(GM)..lmao: accept the truth.. you exploited, you got banned.

Stop asking for logs, you don't have anything to do with it.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
see, he doesn't wanna show the logs because he just banned me for nothing and hes just a complete idiot

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:42 PM ----------

TBH, we actually have something to do with the LOGS, i have not exploited, Exploited means that if you keep on abusing it, like if i actually brought it. did i buy it? NO i haven't so i have not Exploited anything. ask LOMCN what Bug Exploiting means. because your just banding me for nothing i have DONE.

---------- Post Merged at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:44 PM ----------

show the LOGS and this Account on LOMCN will get title like you're account.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
see, he doesn't wanna show the logs because he just banned me for nothing and hes just a complete idiot

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:42 PM ----------

TBH, we actually have something to do with the LOGS, i have not exploited, Exploited means that if you keep on abusing it, like if i actually brought it. did i buy it? NO i haven't so i have not Exploited anything. ask LOMCN what Bug Exploiting means. because your just banding me for nothing i have DONE.

If its anything like port forwarding, you wont be getting them logs. we know how those situations turn out.

Goodluck with your server, and I hope you sort this mess out and it thrives...

I'm going now otherwise I will feel bad for bullying. See you on other threads death, for now.. toodles x

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

I really don't wanna go against the grain, and my opinion of the guy is clear but once again... it is his server, and he can ban you for whatever. He has no obligation, nor is it really standard practise, to provide information on exploited methods.

Now whether he faces 'consequences' for banning you, and whether each person then judges him because of it is a different matter...

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
You can't really face it.. can you "WUMMYGM" ?

I can ban you for what ever, maybe you should stop abusing other players .. and stop exploiting .. this will help you save your account on other servers.

@SmavidDavid
david.jpg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Honestly surprised this server still has players on it given DA's attitude

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Nah, she could be your mom tho.. I didn't give her the dick yesterday.

---------- Post Merged at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Working on fixing it..

Why do I see the button for infraction on this post?