Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
A word of caution here, this appears to be the same file (potentially) as the file DeathAngel linked to in the Black Screen Issues thread (http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthre...en-windows-7&p=1070944&highlight=#post1070944). Same file size, for the same solution to the same problem. Just different file name this time.

He states it effectively Windows files which are available from Windows themselves , free - but he claims his are 'better'. Nothing more than that as to why he suggests you download the files from him as opposed to the direct source.

I haven't downloaded his file, and am not passing judgement on him at all. He may be right, he may be genuine, he may be better than the actual developers - I don't know and thats not what I'm saying.

I'm just saying be careful, and perhaps just get the direct x SDK ki directly. Or ask someone who has used them if they've had issues. Meh. Just a heads up.

Lol, this is only direct x SDK kit.

this has always fixed black screen issues.. :/

anyways: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6812

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
so will be like almost 4 hrs all togather for just auto patch whats wrong with it

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
tonight lol you just said 2 hrs will be ready ar well looking forward to it anyway

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I have the SDK from the original website, and every other crystal file server works perfectly, yet on here it gives me black screen.

worked fine for me.. but i just couldn't see anything in game ect like map was black i could see NPC's but nothing else.

iv never had black screen error in windows mode only full screen.

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
c mine was other way round i could c map an sz just not npc or my char

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
You should've sorted the autopatcher before telling people that the server is 'live'.
Good luck nonetheless.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
worked fine for me.. but i just couldn't see anything in game ect like map was black i could see NPC's but nothing else.

iv never had black screen error in windows mode only full screen.
Can u copy paste what's in ur Mir2Config ini pls?

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Part 1 of data is almost complete..

Part 2 - Not yet (should be ready in 2 hours..)

Patcher - will be sorted tonight.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I think they are just laughing at the entire thing tbh, it is a bit of shambles after all. And you've mentioned a few times 'don't blame me' ... well unfortunately who do you want them to blame? It's your responsibility as it were.

If you have the full client files somewhere as you mention above, then I'll be happy to mirror them for you. Just PM me.