Lom:jam

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
If there was a reward for the minimalistic advert.

YOU WIN!

Serious note. Please provide more information

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man

YOU WIN!

Haha, sorry I didn't realise this was supposed to be an advert, for me its a cry for help lol not really sure what i could "advertise" ..

SEE THE AWESOME POWER OF ... one man essentially compiling the files and running them online! :lol

I figured most would know where the c# files stand, but you've got a good point. so, I guess i'm spending the day with my marketing cap :) Thanks for advice. I'll update the 1st post later today with some..."Fluff" :P

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Thanks mate, only reason i asked for more info because youve posted in Upcoming Servers now if i didnt ask someone would of.

But all the best with your project

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

YOU WIN!

its mir, you hit stuff.. :P although sometimes with the mouse button and sometimes with a keyboard button o.0

---------- Post Merged at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Collect deer meat quest doesn't work as deers give you venison

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
its mir, you hit stuff.. :P although sometimes with the mouse button and sometimes with a keyboard button o.0

---------- Post Merged at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:33 PM ----------

A tasty problem to be sure

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man

Quest Items drop into the quest items section of your bag. The quest item and the Venison are different items :)

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man
Should probably mention that this has been scrapped and will become the "SabreMir Crystal Remake".