Legend of Mir - Utopia [Basic Low Rate X3] C#

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
troll mines 3f pillar npc doesnt work

cannot access troll mines kr

Yeah the boss in there crashes the server when being attacked, i'm limited to what i can do to the server atm till i get my new pc (going through ebay refund process atm) hopefully have my new pc next week.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Good luck with that -.-

I'm thinking he means about the PC not refunds for the server by the way. We let our customer pay by eBay, but lord knows why, there dispute system is ridiculous. They just rip the money away from us no questions asked at all.... ****ing nightmare to prove the customer did actually knowingly pay for they **** they used >_<

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I'm thinking he means about the PC not refunds for the server by the way. We let our customer pay by eBay, but lord knows why, there dispute system is ridiculous. They just rip the money away from us no questions asked at all.... ****ing nightmare to prove the customer did actually knowingly pay for they **** they used >_<

What do you sell on it?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Pretty much anything we offer. Web hosting, domains, email, fibre bb, adsl bb, SSL etc Everything we do other than web design really

thats your issue :P Would never sell hosting on eBay, eBay it self is poisonous for sellers, I tend to stay well clear of anything like that on ebay. I'd sell **** I didn't want or need... keyboards/Headsets etc...

and people still try sell SSL? all about LE ;)

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
thats your issue :P Would never sell hosting on eBay, eBay it self is poisonous for sellers, I tend to stay well clear of anything like that on ebay. I'd sell **** I didn't want or need... keyboards/Headsets etc...

and people still try sell SSL? all about LE ;)

Christ, you know my brain is dead today. Despite it clearly saying eBay, I meant PayPal >_< Jesus. Ignore me, kids have been up for more or less 2 nights in a row and I've still worked full shifts. ****ing exhausted lol

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
is this server actually online as I cant get on just getting connecting to server

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
did the patch but had to change a couple of things in the config n works perfect now

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
This is the only server I have issues with the full client download and patcher when i come to unzip it.
Any reason why i'm getting errors to occur?

Anyone fancy uploading the client.exe and config files?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
if anyone fancys joining and wants boosting in red cave, im online all day today, give me a pm and i'll give a helping hand through the bullshit levels

/Skibadee

---------- Post Merged at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Or not... server crashed :(

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:08 AM ----------

it went back up.

if anyone fancys joining and wants boosting in red cave, im online all day today, give me a pm and i'll give a helping hand through the bullshit levels

/Skibadee

---------- Post Merged at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 AM ----------

some suggestions :

HellCave , please lower the amount of CursedWitch monsters - far too many!
the RedCave daily is also being counted towards whilst killing HellCave mobs
HellKeeper's attack speed is OTT

EvilMir : Please remove the bullshit teleport out when disconect, have tried to run Evil Mir 4 times now, each time i disconect on the long arse run, and get ported back to floor before bloodgorge.

FoxCave : Please allow RT's on 1f / 2f

Boss Drops : Please add Threads/Bones to boss drops . The bones arent an issue as i have hhundreds from ancient PSC , the threads however im struggling to find enough to start the boss spawn events etc

BichonLord : Some sort of shout when he respawns could be nice?

Overall im enjoying the server though

---------- Post Merged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Also would like to point out for anyone put off playing because its been up a while , ive played about a week and ive already caught the highest ingame

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

/Skibadee

---------- Post Merged at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:31 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:08 AM ----------

it went back up.

/Skibadee

---------- Post Merged at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 AM ----------

some suggestions :

EvilMir : Please remove the bullshit teleport out when disconect, have tried to run Evil Mir 4 times now, each time i disconect on the long arse run, and get ported back to floor before bloodgorge.

Boss Drops : Please add Threads/Bones to boss drops . The bones arent an issue as i have hhundreds from ancient PSC , the threads however im struggling to find enough to start the boss spawn events etc

---------- Post Merged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Also would like to point out for anyone put off playing because its been up a while , ive played about a week and ive already caught the highest ingame

Not hard to catch 4 people :P Damn though your reviews make me wanna play but paragon is so close i don't wanna burn out my mir play time.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

/Skibadee

it went back up.

/Skibadee

some suggestions :

Most should be sorted upon next reboot at 6pm.
Don't go to EvilMir yet as its not complete, There is no Bichon Lord but is a Serpent Lord which dose shout on spawn.

HoHoHo

Banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2017
HellKeeper / DarkOmaKing / DreamDevourer still far too hard, please consider weakening them slightly