Legend of Mir - Utopia [Basic Low Rate X3] C#

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

HoHoHo

Banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2017
if there were people to group with to slay the HellKeeper / DarkOK / DreamDev i would group and kill them, unfortunately there isnt, so i think they might need adjusting.

also please remove the need for a group to enter fox cave kr , many thanks

franavalon

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 11, 2016
Serpent Valley Dead mines are empty, so it is imposible to do killl MobNameHere quest on them.

---------- Post Merged on 07-10-2017 at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-10-2017 at 07:52 PM ----------

Thunderstorm (wizz spell) does very few damage. Only 3-4 to a chicken when I have more than 30 MC

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
---------- Post Merged on 07-10-2017 at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-10-2017 at 07:52 PM ----------

Thunderstorm (wizz spell) does very few damage. Only 3-4 to a chicken when I have more than 30 MC

Thats because TS does dmg to undead. Chicken is not undead.......

franavalon

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 11, 2016
Thx.
I've reported since I couldn't find the spell description in the game, and I guess that a lightning type spell would damage all mobs. I used to play MIR3 and the specific spell for undead were TurnUndead.

IMHO, affecting only undead is wasted the spell.

---------- Post Merged at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Stone Temple Quests can't be selected.

Keggil

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 9, 2017
Been playing here for a week, nice alternative to Chronicles

Server reminded me of the USA mir a bit not as anti-social and soloable as it though.

Admin is great and quite active, and addresses issues he feels need adjusting. Have seen two big enough updates in the last week.

Its a low rate server but quite easy to level.

If im not busy ill give ya a help at the start if yout like, just pm me.

/Kaggil
/Hype

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Back up, server keeps going to maximum connections and causing the server to crash, I have no idea why.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Base Server Files - will get updated.
Exp: X3 although quests will help a lot.
Start Level = 1
Drops =1
Game Shop - everything can be brought for gold! - No donations!!!
Long term server goal and development.
No Game Masters!

I put this server up for my own personal enjoyment, yes i will be playing but i will have no more advantage than any other, at present the drops are base and i will make the drop files available to players also.
Server will remain up even if no one plays, just thought i'd share with anyone that dose wish to play.

I will work on the server but not like other server, in my own time and enjoyment, feel free to play or not :)

IP : 149.202.156.247
Hosted in France.
Forums : http://utopiamir.freeforums.net/
Full client link : Download
Latest patch : Download (only ever one patch updated 1/10/17)
Latest Exe : Download Required to connect(Extract to the client folder.)​

Bought: past tense of "to buy".
"Jeremy bought a new computer for £500."
Brought: past tense of "to bring".
"Katherine brought several bottles of wine to the party."

Keggil

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 9, 2017
Anyway, besides from from the person with a 15 year old as there profile picture trying to stir ****.. I would recommend this server. There is no where mentioned to pay real cash anywhere on this server.

It has been online two months, any of the players that started from this time has had no issues with any involvement of real cash.

As mentioned i have only been playing a week and have caught up with the highest so it is easy to to catch up. There is a gameshop which you can purchase tele scrolls, fishing gear and pot buffs, etc (for mir gold).

If you need help starting off just throw me a pm. 'Hype' or 'Keggil'

Last edited:

Keggil

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 9, 2017
Could do with a reboot, looks like somethign after crashing/hanging.
Cant use Guardshelp, GS tele scrolls or @town to buy tt, so far what i noticed.

*Edit
Looks like all sorted now, Thanks

Last edited:

scottstevenjohn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2014
cant seem to connet, run the exe and it says my pc cant run this? lol

---------- Post Merged on 02-11-2017 at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-10-2017 at 05:58 PM ----------

up? cant seem to connet

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
So.. ive given it a try over the last few days. This is actually a pretty decent server. It has a few issues like all do but the GM is responsive and friendly and the server itself is actually quite fun. Much moreso than some of the other lower user count servers out atm.

More people should give it a shot!

Oh and the gameshop has everything (easily) bought by cash so hes definitely not running it to make a quick buck... like some other server owners I know. Mentioning no names :surprise:

Last edited:

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Theres only one guild on the server atm lol but me or hype(our guild leader) are willing to help new people. Hype helped me a couple of days ago and now I'm lvl 52 lol.

Also the gm has decided to raise the start level, I'm sure he ll make an announcement soon but even more of reason to come give it a try.
If you want some help lvling msg me (Medusa) or Hype ingame :)

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Theres only one guild on the server atm lol but me or hype(our guild leader) are willing to help new people. Hype helped me a couple of days ago and now I'm lvl 52 lol.

Also the gm has decided to raise the start level, I'm sure he ll make an announcement soon but even more of reason to come give it a try.
If you want some help lvling msg me (Medusa) or Hype ingame :)

Start level has been raised to 33.

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
i gave this server a try ...
its so good server , i like it so much , and every one will like it too , new bosses new maps and new ideas too
items , exp scroll , etc ...
i will keep on in this server and play .....
come and try it and good luck all

this server deserve to play on it
cya in game

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
About 10-15 peak atm but seems had a few new players now the start level raised to 33. Also seen a few old players pop back on too. Come give it a try mate.

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
coz hit lvl 50 now ..
i would like to thank medusa and hype and thebandet for helping ppl for lvling and stuff and all support :D

and GM is so nice too , and open minded :P

user account is rising every day , now i can help new players for lvling and some stuff too :D

good luck to all

pm me if u need any help
UnDeRTaKeR