Astral Mir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Re: Astral Mir - [Crystal files]

thing that makes me wanna play is the Mir3 bosses / spells

looks like you've done alot, looks alot better than most of the servers up currently.

Glad to hear it bud, we've tried to make decent content that people will enjoy, although I do feel its not great until level 30+ where you can start tackling the actual new content, hopefully people give it a chance and enjoy it!

Character creation is now enabled, you can now make an account / character, will enable game start @ 6

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Just a heads up, autopatcher is downloading 7gb+ and its the client I played from beta

Thats how patcher works, as the files you got never came from the patcher.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

Well I just used the AutoPatcher in the client I downloaded from beta and had only 100mb to download.....

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Can't wait.. One question, have you been adding to the Patcher as we speak ? My download is at 105% lmao.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009

Can't wait.. One question, have you been adding to the Patcher as we speak ? My download is at 105% lmao.

wtf lol? I have not added anything else lol

Looking forward to getting everyone on and seeing what you think!

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015

erm i keep getting an error at 806mb left to patch then when i re lauch patcher starts at 1gb then crashes again at 806mb (Seems to stop on data/mm.lib) gona del that file and try again see if it fixes it

Here is my error log

[17/08/2017 22:39:34] System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Client.MirControls.MirControl.OnVisibleChanged() in C:\Users\cip12\Desktop\Newest Source\Stevens Code\Client\MirControls\MirControl.cs:line 585
at Client.MirControls.MirControl.set_Visible(Boolean value) in C:\Users\cip12\Desktop\Newest Source\Stevens Code\Client\MirControls\MirControl.cs:line 556
at Client.MirScenes.Dialogs.BuffDialog.UpdateWindow() in C:\Users\cip12\Desktop\Newest Source\Stevens Code\Client\MirScenes\Dialogs\BuffDialog.cs:line 199
at Client.MirScenes.Dialogs.BuffDialog.UpdateBuffs() in C:\Users\cip12\Desktop\Newest Source\Stevens Code\Client\MirScenes\Dialogs\BuffDialog.cs:line 108
at Client.MirScenes.GameScene.Process() in C:\Users\cip12\Desktop\Newest Source\Stevens Code\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 984
at Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment() in C:\Users\cip12\Desktop\Newest Source\Stevens Code\Client\CMain.cs:line 309
at Client.CMain.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\cip12\Desktop\Newest Source\Stevens Code\Client\CMain.cs:line 98

Last edited:

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009

Are you patching over the beta folder?

Anyone having this issue or are people downloading fine?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

Thats how patcher works, as the files you got never came from the patcher.

Then its a broken patcher....your telling me that its normal to re-download everything AGAIN when they are the same....played different games/mir2 even where patcher did not behave like that

EDIT :

For me it isnt a problem, I download with 4,5 MB/s even goes up to 6 sometimes...but I'm guessing not everyone here lives in the fastest internet speed+how cheap it is in EU and nr.2 in world (yes Romania is nr. 1 EU and second World for the speed AND how much it costs monthly)

Last edited:

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

Character creation is now enabled, you can now make an account / character, will enable game start @ 6
You sure? I can't make an account, I just get attempting to connect to server...

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015

all sorted just deleted the file and re ran auto patcher

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Are you patching over the beta folder?

Anyone having this issue or are people downloading fine?

Crashed at 102% downloaded

I had no beta etc, just fresh files in an empty folder

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009

You sure? I can't make an account, I just get attempting to connect to server...

20 accounts have been made without issue, try reopening a few times, I noticed I had that issue before.

---------- Post Merged at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Crashed at 102% downloaded

I had no beta etc, just fresh files in an empty folder

And when you rerun patcher what happens?

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Ill upload a full client for those who are having problems with the patcher, although it should work fine. Upload beginning in 15

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

20 accounts have been made without issue, try reopening a few times, I noticed I had that issue before.

---------- Post Merged at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 PM ----------

And when you rerun patcher what happens?

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Ill upload a full client for those who are having problems with the patcher, although it should work fine. Upload beginning in 15

Noted my SSD was full, so probably that. Works fine now.
Edit:Account created all fine aswell.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

My patcher downloaded fine, just for some reason it went to 110% instead of 100% lol, no problems here.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Then its a broken patcher....your telling me that its normal to re-download everything AGAIN when they are the same....played different games/mir2 even where patcher did not behave like that

EDIT :

For me it isnt a problem, I download with 4,5 MB/s even goes up to 6 sometimes...but I'm guessing not everyone here lives in the fastest internet speed+how cheap it is in EU and nr.2 in world (yes Romania is nr. 1 EU and second World for the speed AND how much it costs monthly)

Well if you read the patcher code, it works from a date/time stamp. To when it was uploaded to the ftp.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

I've tried it about 50 times now and still can't connect :(

Dunno what I did but its working now :)

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

Absolutely fine for me also, downloaded roughly 100mb, account and character created.