Astral Mir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Re: Astral Mir - [Crystal files]

Chalace you still haven't answered as to how u managed to tank a war wiz and Tao for 20seconds whilst blue'd on your 'untanky class' or was you over exaggerating again?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Chalace you still haven't answered as to how u managed to tank a war wiz and Tao for 20seconds whilst blue'd on your 'untanky class' or was you over exaggerating again?

I ignored it on purpose, because there was no warrior present. I really don't care what you think anymore, or what excuses you have. Regardless of whether or not i imagined it in some sleep deprived state is irrelevant, it is but 1 of the many issues pointed out so far. Easy enough for him to test.

The advertisement looked promising, but it needs actual testing done. Anyone can see this.
Enjoy playing the server. 7 people online 4 or 5 of which are your little guild. I really don't need to say more.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009

I ignored it on purpose, because there was no warrior present. I really don't care what you think anymore, or what excuses you have. Regardless of whether or not i imagined it in some sleep deprived state is irrelevant, it is but 1 of the many issues pointed out so far. Easy enough for him to test.

The advertisement looked promising, but it needs actual testing done. Anyone can see this.
Enjoy playing the server. 7 people online 4 or 5 of which are your little guild. I really don't need to say more.

Been making as many balance changes to make them as fair as possible as quick as I can, more testing should of been done but yeah nothing I can do now but continue to address the issues people find, a lot been changed since launch think the games in a much better state.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Been making as many balance changes to make them as fair as possible as quick as I can, more testing should of been done but yeah nothing I can do now but continue to address the issues people find, a lot been changed since launch think the games in a much better state.

And the community appreciates the people like you that make an effort. None of the truly negative points so far are aimed at yourself. the server needs more testing that much is certain.

Finding issues and providing feedback is not a problem, the issues arises when feedback is met with nothing but the plethora of **** you see in the latter part of this topic, by people that are either unaffected of reaping the benefits of people being held back. It is not worth the hassle.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

I managed to get to level 28 on a warrior before all the changes , so I think your "everything after skeletons was broken " statement is invalid , I did perfectly fine. Before all the changes remember.

You are just a ****** and just post complete **** on here/Eden cos it makes you feel important. No one actually listens to your dumbass posts.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

I managed to get to level 28 on a warrior before all the changes , so I think your "everything after skeletons was broken " statement is invalid , I did perfectly fine. Before all the changes remember.

You are just a ****** and just post complete **** on here/Eden cos it makes you feel important. No one actually listens to your dumbass posts.

You are funny, you fail at understanding a post and the only response you have is to come up with some childish insult. good job. My point proven.

Seen as you all keep mentioning it ill even quote it again;
Already spoke to you about this but quests are a pretty normal thing these days, blocking players with group quests in the main story, in the first couple of hours is extremely bad. In a few days when there aren't 20 level 17's running around it would be impossible for new players to do this.

Now tell me where I'm 'crying' that bosses need to be made easier? It's funny how the degenerates label any kind of feedback they either cant understand or don't agree with as 'crying' like that makes any difference.

Any person with any degree of intelligence can see that is not the case. You are just stupid, arguing with your own twisted version, it is that simple.

Edit: I think you should revert any and every change made on the feedback i provided. Lets see how that goes. KingCobra here, the guy that after 4 hours was bored says everything is OK.

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

Don't understand what you lot are moaning about, you said EC was too hard, I killed with 1wiz 1war 1tao (befor nerf)...
You then all moaned BoneLord was too hard and required a massive group, I killed with 1wiz 1tao (before the nerf yet again!)

Instead of just charging in and whacking the bosses then moaning they're too strong, take your time to clear the mobs and work out a strategy to kill the boss

Loving the server so far, gm is constantly active doing updates etc, just could do with a few more little rares dropping from the noob bosses and also woomahorn drop rate increasing a little

/Beater
since when was it acceptable for a bunch of newbs to run about killing bosses?

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:47 PM ----------

yeah players seem to take things abit OTT.

some screenshots of leveling for wiz.

possibly looking for a tao to hunt with from time to time

pm /ExCaLa

you seem to be getting on just fine solo, its the same problem with all crystal files, wizards are just op...

(rolls a tao ;) )

Barone

LOMCN Rookie
Jul 30, 2017

So far like the server but do feel some things needed to draw in more people and keep them active together Like the New player starter guild from NPC, maybe some group oriented quests. Anyways here one map that needs a small fix. Wooma 1f in Lost Paradise

Image 0.Png

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009

So far like the server but do feel some things needed to draw in more people and keep them active together Like the New player starter guild from NPC, maybe some group oriented quests. Anyways here one map that needs a small fix. Wooma 1f in Lost Paradise

View attachment 18807

Thanks will take a looksee.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Re: Astral - Low rate [Crystal]

Why have you given Wizard all basically AMC on our kit? Do you want us to just get 1 hit by warrior at high levels.. You can clearly see some wizard ingame made the most of having no ranged in Hell.

Can you please ****ing sort out the frame thing? Been over 24 hours now where a certain 5-10 people have a Stat buff where as you've taken the NPC out so nobody else can get them ? You can't do that lol.... let a small portion of your server get a stat buff and just tell me to " wait the npc is being worked on "

Kinda getting bored Aleady, played first day logged 6 levels clear of everybody Excala being 2nd highest, took 2 day break came back caught straight back up.. but the server just does not seem rewarding at all hardly any fights / PVP when there is it just feel a ****ing state.. I constantly see taos just poison full caves and poison killing mobs harder than i can even kill.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009

Why have you given Wizard all basically AMC on our kit? Do you want us to just get 1 hit by warrior at high levels.. You can clearly see some wizard ingame made the most of having no ranged in Hell.

Can you please ****ing sort out the frame thing? Been over 24 hours now where a certain 5-10 people have a Stat buff where as you've taken the NPC out so nobody else can get them ? You can't do that lol.... let a small portion of your server get a stat buff and just tell me to " wait the npc is being worked on "

Kinda getting bored Aleady, played first day logged 6 levels clear of everybody Excala being 2nd highest, took 2 day break came back caught straight back up.. but the server just does not seem rewarding at all hardly any fights / PVP when there is it just feel a ****ing state.. I constantly see taos just poison full caves and poison killing mobs harder than i can even kill.

2-2 AC is not the end of the world, will be fixed tonight.
Theres plenty of other places im sure you can solo, as others have been, the people at the top of the list been leveling in snow, black palace, hells a group cave.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

How can you complain about taking the first 2/3 days of the servers total up time off , then moan you've been overtook ? You really think after the first day you're so far ahead you can't be caught up to in 2 days work lol ?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

@Piff1
@lostwars
@KingCobra92

Posts moved to the discussion thread. The Advert post is kept clean for when lostwars posts updates.

Thanks

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

server deserves more players as its currently one of the better servers out atm,

loads of stuff to kill, items drop from mobs, bosses are worth killing.

exp is perfect.

currently 20 players playing gm is constantly active doing fixes and updates.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009

update 0.2.3

Fixed firewall, duration now scales 1-1 with your top end MC
Fixed shoulder dash bug where you are unable to cast or move properly for .75 seconds.
Added a stat to potions that allows them to work faster, this should be a lot better now.
Lowered damage from Desert dungeon
Lowered damage from snow fields
Adjusted 40+ items adding speed to warriors and slightly buffing the tao/wiz items.
Readded the title system, you now need a stone for each title, along with the gold, these stones are found in all hunting areas e.g. stone 1 is beginner stone so comes from bug cave etc, title 4 is alot higher so it drops from areas like snow, numa ruins and sea cave.
Removed cave teleports from Banya and lostparadise
Adjusted cave tele in BW to allow you to travel to all caves.
Adjusted the walk speed on several monsters in higher level areas.
Adjusted the AI for HellBringer.
Exp level adjusted, you can now level up to 48, where a hard cap is in place for the time being.
All quests can be started a level 1, no requirements to progress.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Why have cave teleports been removed from Banya and lost para ? We now have to run there ? Or am I missing something ...

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

update 0.2.3

Fixed firewall, duration now scales 1-1 with your top end MC
Fixed shoulder dash bug where you are unable to cast or move properly for .75 seconds.
Added a stat to potions that allows them to work faster, this should be a lot better now.
Lowered damage from Desert dungeon
Lowered damage from snow fields
Adjusted 40+ items adding speed to warriors and slightly buffing the tao/wiz items.
Readded the title system, you now need a stone for each title, along with the gold, these stones are found in all hunting areas e.g. stone 1 is beginner stone so comes from bug cave etc, title 4 is alot higher so it drops from areas like snow, numa ruins and sea cave.
Removed cave teleports from Banya and lostparadise
Adjusted cave tele in BW to allow you to travel to all caves.
Adjusted the walk speed on several monsters in higher level areas.
Adjusted the AI for HellBringer.
Exp level adjusted, you can now level up to 48, where a hard cap is in place for the time being.
All quests can be started a level 1, no requirements to progress.

nice update.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009

bro ppl have 1st title so what now ?:

Made a change, first title is now not needing a stone, ty for concern I forgot about people already having it!

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Pot and FW fix causing a crash, fixing currently, as for now the pots are working as before, will be updated to be working with new patch tonight.