Astral Mir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Revised update 0.2.5

Exp for level 1-40 halved.
added BDD
Added Mystery Ship, opens 4 times per day.
OKS added.
removed HP drain from weapons
added mounts
added mounts to drops
added mounts to gameshop
Added amulet of revival to shops
level cap is now 50
made lower level bosses easier
cant ring to partner on higher floors of difficult caves (cant cheese bosses)
reduced spawn times of lower level bosses
AI for swamp mobs added

(mystery ship, BDD and swamp cave are added, however they will be accessable tomorrow upon reboot.
This is to properly balance the drops, difficulty of each cave after people have tested it with me.

Will be adding more tomorrow.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Need more aspeed on warr weps, tao pets give them CHM, maybe introduce some sort of crafting / upgrade system, when will Sabuk work also?

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Need more aspeed on warr weps, tao pets give them CHM, maybe introduce some sort of crafting / upgrade system, when will Sabuk work also?

Was intending to have a decent sized update this weekend but things got abit busy, will most likely be doing a large update monday, Sabuk will most likely be added for then also

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Was intending to have a decent sized update this weekend but things got abit busy, will most likely be doing a large update monday, Sabuk will most likely be added for then also

If you release small updates each day, and I mean very small, instead of doing a big update but it taking a while, it could keep people playing, a lot of people don't like to be waiting days on end for updates, when there's stuff like warr wep aspeed which can be done in an hour, @town working.. you can also grab crafting NPC scripts and have that done in half hour... I can help you if you like, just PM me.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
update 0.2.6

Added BDD
Added Seafloorcavern
adjusted a lot of drop files
adjusted the balance of new spells
added 3 new skills, 1 for each class

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
update 0.2.6

Added BDD
Added Seafloorcavern
adjusted a lot of drop files
adjusted the balance of new spells
added 3 new skills, 1 for each class

More aspeed on weps? Tao pets CHM? Upgrade system? 36 or 38 helm is crap compared to TurbanOfDiscipline (32 helm), stats need doing.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
More aspeed on weps? Tao pets CHM? Upgrade system? 36 or 38 helm is crap compared to TurbanOfDiscipline (32 helm), stats need doing.

not adding more aspeed on weps, not giving pets chm, they get a mass aoe pet at 40, and its easy enough to level as a tao, even more so after its been reduced xp from lvl 1-40, will fix helm stats now.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
not adding more aspeed on weps, not giving pets chm, they get a mass aoe pet at 40, and its easy enough to level as a tao, even more so after its been reduced xp from lvl 1-40, will fix helm stats now.

Ok, upgrade system or craft system? Can you add @town also, makes mir life much easier.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Upgrade system like on 5H.

Also, I just had a TitleStone drop from a Minotaur, I had 500k cash, I used the NPC, it took the 500k and the stone and didn't give me the buff / stats???

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Upgrade system like on 5H.

Also, I just had a TitleStone drop from a Minotaur, I had 500k cash, I used the NPC, it took the 500k and the stone and didn't give me the buff / stats???

ill take a look, but defiantly should be working as intended, npc has not been changed since the rework. ingame name?

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Server looks good but I don't have the time to grind out with low rates these days unfortunately, all the best of luck with the server though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Server looks good but I don't have the time to grind out with low rates these days unfortunately, all the best of luck with the server though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a 40 wizard sat on here doing nothing, got 40 in like 2 days before he made it way easier to level, i really wouldn't class it as a low rate. If u want to play inbox me ill send you dets to my wizz i quit weeks ago.