Host

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
tomorrow morning (everything will be the same)

and also got an auto patcher sorted.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Which is ? lol.

Acting a twat.

Answering the question, not giving my opinion.

Bottom line, you are new and your attitude is pretty shitty and wound people up. He says you are Moh, and we trust him more than you (for many reasons, mainly being we've known him longer/are used to what he does). That's the bottom line.

You also share remarkable similarities to Moh, in language, use of memes/gifs almost constantly, and attitude so of course people are going to further believe Tai.

You think you are simply defending yourself I know, but talk to Tai if you genuinely want him to retract his statement.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Acting a twat.

Answering the question, not giving my opinion.

Bottom line, you are new and your attitude is pretty shitty and wound people up. He says you are Moh, and we trust him more than you (for many reasons, mainly being we've known him longer/are used to what he does). That's the bottom line.

You also share remarkable similarities to Moh, in language, use of memes/gifs almost constantly, and attitude so of course people are going to further believe Tai.

You think you are simply defending yourself I know, but talk to Tai if you genuinely want him to retract his statement.

Have you got a life ?

Like seriously, You're always online in LOMCN commenting **** .. Get a life man, Every post on LOMCN has a comment from you.

I don't care what any of you thinks about me .. seriously, I know my self better than you all do.

If you people gave me a chance to introduce my self you would know I'm a good person lol.. But nah..

No problem tho, again I don't care what any of you thinks about me (In a bad way) I know my self .. I know I'm a good person who never acted like a twat towards any one..

You're saying my attitude is pretty ****, Thank you .. I'm pretty sure your attitude is better tho.

Thread can be deleted, Thank you.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Have you got a life ?

Like seriously, You're always online in LOMCN commenting **** .. Get a life man, Every post on LOMCN has a comment from you.

I don't care what any of you thinks about me .. seriously, I know my self better than you all do.

If you people gave me a chance to introduce my self you would know I'm a good person lol.. But nah..

No problem tho, again I don't care what any of you thinks about me (In a bad way) I know my self .. I know I'm a good person who never acted like a twat towards any one..

You're saying my attitude is pretty ****, Thank you .. I'm pretty sure your attitude is better tho.

Thread can be deleted, Thank you.

Got the browser tab open to LOMCN at most times yeah, I'm a web designer so it's pretty easy. Thanks for taking an interest.

In every thread I've commented with you in, I've simply asked you to calm yourself down, and even asked others to give you the benefit of the doubt and not derail your server launch just because a random guy denounced you. Recall that do you?

I've continued to try to offer advice and assistance to you in the Crystals section, after and despite Tai outing you.

If that's your idea of a poor attitude, then I'm done with you.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Got the browser tab open to LOMCN at most times yeah, I'm a web designer so it's pretty easy. Thanks for taking an interest.

In every thread I've commented with you in, I've simply asked you to calm yourself down, and even asked others to give you the benefit of the doubt and not derail your server launch just because a random guy denounced you. Recall that do you?

I've continued to try to offer advice and assistance to you in the Crystals section, after and despite Tai outing you.

If that's your idea of a poor attitude, then I'm done with you.

I'm really done with fighting and arguing, If I've ever acted in a bad way towards you or any one then I'm sorry (Even tho I'm sure I've never been bad towards any one in here)

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
yeah, their coming for me too :P

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Host sorted.

Game will be up tomorrow morning.

1tkd3b.jpg

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017

says the biggest troll..

Name: Biggest Troll
The biggest troll on LOMCN
Issue Time: 05-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Issue Reason: Winner - 2015

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
says the biggest troll..

You actually searched for something! Amazing!

OT: what happened to your old host?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
He got pissed off with Death, voiced his complaints on the Server thread, and then Death posted saying he'd stopped using him to host. Sure there's more to it than that, but thats the bottom line