Legend of Mir: Genesis

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
In the begining the lords created a world full of happiness and joy. However, one Lord's greed for power possessed him so he sought to destroy anyone that would not follow him. He carried an enchanted sword, the Sword of Allure, this sword held a great power, a power many tried to possess but failed. He brought darkness upon the world, creating creatures to invade and destroy villages and towns and bring chaos to the world of Mir. This is Genesis and this is where it all began.

http://legendofmir.org

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
a5893691-5-yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho.jpg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
In the begining the lords created a world full of happiness and joy. However, one Lord's greed for power possessed him so he sought to destroy anyone that would not follow him. He carried an enchanted sword, the Sword of Allure, this sword held a great power, a power many tried to possess but failed. He brought darkness upon the world, creating creatures to invade and destroy villages and towns and bring chaos to the world of Mir. This is Genesis and this is where it all began.

Fixed link

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Well, Mecha put up Revelation client last year for download and I downloaded the files recently and for fun kicked its tires and I must say I was very much impressed by the atmosphere of the boat, tropical starting islands with great music (normally I switch music off first thing), not sure it has more content past PIs Azeroth caves which I found unplayable even but obviously it is not meant for playing, the client has edited armour weapon shapes which was the whole point of the files I suppose, still I was taken by the fresh idea, just not sure it would work on real server run with potentially many pple starting when it would open. :pirate:

I will definitely look at what comes out this workshop here :wink-new:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Well, Mecha put up Revelation client last year for download and I downloaded the files recently and for fun kicked its tires and I must say I was very much impressed by the atmosphere of the boat, tropical starting islands with great music (normally I switch music off first thing), not sure it has more content past PIs Azeroth caves which I found unplayable even but obviously it is not meant for playing, the client has edited armour weapon shapes which was the whole point of the files I suppose, still I was taken by the fresh idea, just not sure it would work on real server run with potentially many pple starting when it would open. :pirate:

I will definitely look at what comes out this workshop here :wink-new:

Do you sit at home and think 'I know.. i'm going to write a pointless essay for all the c*nts on LOMCN to read??

HOW CAN YOU MAKE AN ESSAY FROM NOTHING! Where were you during my GCSE's for essays.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Do you sit at home and think 'I know.. i'm going to write a pointless essay for all the c*nts on LOMCN to read??

HOW CAN YOU MAKE AN ESSAY FROM NOTHING! Where were you during my GCSE's for essays.

You even read it?

My ignore list has got rather large lately from all the pointless trash that i have to scroll through.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Can someone tell me what was said by Pottsy, its just that my ignore list has got rather large lately from all the pointless trash that i have to scroll through.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Can someone tell me what was said by Pottsy, its just that my ignore list has got rather large lately from all the pointless trash that i have to scroll through.
All I see is a carrot

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
You even read it?

My ignore list has got rather large lately from all the pointless trash that i have to scroll through.

I did, it was him reminiscing about a previous flop server I think.

I'm not on your list am I :'(, this is my most biggest concern currently.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Is this a story about me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Server is very much in production, progress is good and looking to go live around December. Site has been updated and no longer directs to LOMCN. Check it out www.legendofmir.org - Not much on there as it is under construction but will be posting more information very soon so stay tuned! Any feedback on the website, would be great.

Thank you.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Wait this is an actual server? I thought it was just bants

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i think its him and ijam. cuz now ben is using ijam's interface

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Wait this is an actual server? I thought it was just bants

A lot of people did, but it is an actual server, one that is in production so the information at the moment is very limited. I will be posting some stuff about the server soon, don't know when yet as things are constantly changing and I am currently choosing the direction I want this server to go. So yeah, stay tuned :).

---------- Post Merged at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:10 PM ----------

i think its him and ijam. cuz now ben is using ijam's interface

Just me, no iJam.