Legend of Mir: Genesis

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Community's opinion needed..

How does every one feel about Sins and Archers? I am not so keen on Archers so I'm not sure if i want them available on this server but if more people are in favor of having it in, I don't see why not.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
**** archers, I wish they was never put into C# files, Only place they have ever worked is Chronicles and that's down to fact its a Closed source, they've made **** loads of money off it and they have like 3 coders although i think Samuel did most of the Archer as it was just him at the start... C# ****ed up putting them in was time wasted which could of ironed out bugs ( not hating as they do it for free and open the source to everybody ) but no server has made them work, not even Ben or Scorp could. Pretty sure Archon called Archers hunters or some **** though.

Sin's can be good if their skills are coded well.

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
That's a nice Map you have there even down to keeping all doors same as another server that's in making... Atleast mix it up and change names before you rip it exactly as theirs.

It's not 'theirs' though, is it? Me and ijam made the map for our previous server which I'm no longer part of and last time I heard, that server is no more. So please remove your negativity away from my thread.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
It's not 'theirs' though, is it? Me and ijam made the map for our previous server which I'm no longer part of and last time I heard, that server is no more. So please remove your negativity away from my thread.

Top banana!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Can you not put a temple of some kind in the middle, and name it 'Mecha' just for the kicks?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Just mentioning Torozor on these forums give out insta blowjobs or something all of a sudden?