SabreMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
My thinking at the moment is, if there's been no improvement following reboot then it must be something your side.

Do you use any GameBooster or other software that normaly wouldnt cause issues but, might for such an old version of mir that you can try closing?

Do you have access to any other computers you could try running the game on?

to follow up. i finally got round to trying another older pc and it worked fine (very old laptop 1gb ram single core 2.7ghz) just about runs 7

also today i did the daily quest, asking for a monster relic it said it gave me 2mill exp but my % bar didn't move

---------- Post Merged on 18-10-2017 at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 16-10-2017 at 11:22 PM ----------

Just been chatting to my mate about this and how he doesn’t get any issues. We’ve come to the conclusion it must be a mixture of my pc and internet loading too fast and it’s kicking me off. Whether it’s because it’s trying to load faster than the host can send/receive the data or I’m loading said data too fast locally I don’t know but can this be looked into? Surely I’m not to only person who plays with a reasonably high spec pc

Last edited:

Boar

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 17, 2017
Hey im trying to play i downloaded it but when the login screen loads i get the top quarter of the screen only how do i change the res?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boar

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 17, 2017
So im meant to play on 1/4 of a screen ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
GM given up? seen 5 people maximum on this week and last

It's on 2.3 TD files there about 10 years old what do you expect lol, everybody knew this got put up for a bit of nostalgia and to burn some time.

GelikTim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2012
Mir2 2017-11-18 18-05-10-94.jpg

Hello, explain what it is every 20 seconds the game goes. it is necessary to reboot. so it's not even fun to play (

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Working Fine, WT mobs follow slow. I dont rember what its called in 2.3 Tho. Its the only mir2 I can play atm with XP== maybe the secret :)

Havent Had that error in ages. Try closing everything but the Game

Last edited:

AlyGinTheHouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2014
Download from first page not working . another page were can i download full client ?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Pretty sure i saw a post yesterday saying it was closed indefinitely.
(Sorry if it's not)

Showbiz

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 1, 2018
Leeds
Pretty sure i saw a post yesterday saying it was closed indefinitely.
(Sorry if it's not)

Morning

It is closed. I used to play it.

Was an OK server to be fair - It just lacked the user count towards the back end.

Have you tried DarkZone Addicted?

Addicted

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
I am playing darkzone but it just seems like all you have to do on the server is lvl and make gold to lvl again. I dont feel there is anything to work towards :S its a decent server but all you do is lvl lol. It doesnt feel like hunting bosses usually do on other servers too. I dunno just my personal opinion,

Morning

It is closed. I used to play it.

Was an OK server to be fair - It just lacked the user count towards the back end.

Have you tried DarkZone Addicted?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I tried Darkzone and got exactly the same feeling.
Do 10 levels in a few mins > move to next cave and do 10 levels in a few mins > repeat.

I got to 115? and still struggled to find lvl 90 kit (literally doing a level+ in between waiting for the boss to spawn)
- Seeing lvl160's in 90 kit tells me the exp/drop balance is way off.

What made it even worse is when i discovered the leveling caves on the tele stone, hundreds of mobs in an empty squaire map that do no damage and die in 2/3 hits for the same exp as normal cave mobs. (this got me 102/3 to 110 in 10(?) mins as a warrior.

Not seeing the point personally.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I tried Darkzone and got exactly the same feeling.
Do 10 levels in a few mins > move to next cave and do 10 levels in a few mins > repeat.

I got to 115? and still struggled to find lvl 90 kit (literally doing a level+ in between waiting for the boss to spawn)
- Seeing lvl160's in 90 kit tells me the exp/drop balance is way off.

What made it even worse is when i discovered the leveling caves on the tele stone, hundreds of mobs in an empty squaire map that do no damage and die in 2/3 hits for the same exp as normal cave mobs. (this got me 102/3 to 110 in 10(?) mins as a warrior.

Not seeing the point personally.

Lucky you never progressed, 115 level cave rapes you in 2 seconds in full 110 kit and the boss that drops 120 kit slaps you in 2 hits, seems like donate or get help from a high level from that point on, GameShop is mental aswell never seen any of it drop.