SabreMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Lucky you never progressed, 115 level cave rapes you in 2 seconds in full 110 kit and the boss that drops 120 kit slaps you in 2 hits, seems like donate or get help from a high level from that point on, GameShop is mental aswell never seen any of it drop.

I found it all pretty easy currently 160 with near 200 mil. My lvl would be way higher but i just enjoy killing bosses. I have wizz / tao similar lvls. I found on wizz as soon as i got blizzard pretty much annilates waves of mobs, and tao skeley does the same on a slower timescale. Even went troll cave at around 120 which is a 180 cave and killed the bosses a good bit out of curiosity what they drop but even then still feels like Exp cave is better :(

Farm gold buy lvls - rinse and repeat - Nice time killer and good for a solo run about but can't hold my attention for long

Showbiz

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 1, 2018
Leeds
I tried Darkzone and got exactly the same feeling.
Do 10 levels in a few mins > move to next cave and do 10 levels in a few mins > repeat.

I got to 115? and still struggled to find lvl 90 kit (literally doing a level+ in between waiting for the boss to spawn)
- Seeing lvl160's in 90 kit tells me the exp/drop balance is way off.

What made it even worse is when i discovered the leveling caves on the tele stone, hundreds of mobs in an empty squaire map that do no damage and die in 2/3 hits for the same exp as normal cave mobs. (this got me 102/3 to 110 in 10(?) mins as a warrior.

Not seeing the point personally.

It does take some time to kit up to be honest - some of the items are rare I'm still hunting kit at level 360 haha.

It gives you something to do though.

The lower level caves have been looked into in terms of dmg vs kit.

New content has been added as well. Give me a shout if you come back online :P

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
It does take some time to kit up to be honest - some of the items are rare I'm still hunting kit at level 360 haha.

It gives you something to do though.

The lower level caves have been looked into in terms of dmg vs kit.

New content has been added as well. Give me a shout if you come back online :P

I did give it another try, as i couldn't sleep.
I always give things a fair chance, if nothing else. But this just doesnt provide any sence of satisfaction whatsoever. It just feels like you are farming exp for the sake of farming. You find 1 or 2 items and you are already onto the next cave dropping the next set, without even using the leveling caves. I understand that when you get 200/300 whatever it might slow down, but c'mon...

Made a tao, and after about an hour(pretty much as soon as i got poison cloud) i could do all the caves/bosses on the teleport except snakes as they see through hide (only upto 180 seems available) I mean i was killing the troll bosses in vendor (Zuma?) kit + the 1 or 2 fox items i'd picked up...

Tao collecting level 180 kit without using a pot around level 100~, compared to my warrior that has struggled every step hunting caves 20/30 levels behind it.

Found a couple of keys, went into boss map and its just a case of lure 10 bosses onto my skelly's, poison and wait for them to die...

Not for me.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I played warrior to 200+ and never visited any level cave (with the result of having 2+ billion gold), also didn't even open game shop window.

I did skip some kit @ 100+, mainly weapons as they were harder to get, TM pretty well didn't have any items for sale when I played so had to get everything on my own - didn't want to join guild since that's another game spoiling way - get items offered on plate... I've seen others my level with fully orbed kit, no doubt borrowed from guild store because items come and go too fast (even without visiting level caves) to orb them fully up if you do it yourself on your own kit.

Did 140-200 mostly in troll cave (where I got full troll kit and where most of that 2 bill gold came from) with some visits to lower caves for diversion, I think in ice cave on 2F, golems still raped me even in troll kit, you just have to explore and pick the cave that suits your class (of course what's new, wiz tao being overpowered to the point of being boring to play, like on many, even most other servers). Luckily for warrior you can pick any cave under 200, which freedom stops at 200+ caves where you wade into a turtle sea and it gets boring even for warriors .,. the deadly combination of easy going and no alternative cave to try out.

@200+ my highest skill was lev38 CHM, I think all 'new' higher level ones can drop from those special boss maps (I got tao pheonix book there which nobody was interested to trade for warr skill - but I wasn't going to those boss maps that much, maybe you can get all higher level skills from there) or you have to pony up cash and buy from GS.

Can only wish that level or similar specialty caves would vanish from mir servers, don't see any point in them whatever. Three was a poll made on DZ forum this past winter about level caves yes or no and even though the vote was resounding NO, they didn't go away. Yes, they are good gold sink but why drop so much gold in the first place? And if the level caves are in, hardly anybody resists going there, if only if you don't go, you can't compete with those who go.

With all that said, it was OK as solo warr playing DZR server to 200 at which point it became too much of rinse repeat to bear. Don't know what to make of the remark that the game really starts @200+ (made here or on some other thread), all I know the DZ town is empty, as usual everybody stays in BW SZ no matter what :dog:

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I did give it another try, as i couldn't sleep.
I always give things a fair chance, if nothing else. But this just doesnt provide any sence of satisfaction whatsoever. It just feels like you are farming exp for the sake of farming. You find 1 or 2 items and you are already onto the next cave dropping the next set, without even using the leveling caves. I understand that when you get 200/300 whatever it might slow down, but c'mon...

Made a tao, and after about an hour(pretty much as soon as i got poison cloud) i could do all the caves/bosses on the teleport except snakes as they see through hide (only upto 180 seems available) I mean i was killing the troll bosses in vendor (Zuma?) kit + the 1 or 2 fox items i'd picked up...

Tao collecting level 180 kit without using a pot around level 100~, compared to my warrior that has struggled every step hunting caves 20/30 levels behind it.

Found a couple of keys, went into boss map and its just a case of lure 10 bosses onto my skelly's, poison and wait for them to die...

Not for me.

Reading this i can see my problem, warriors are ****.