Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Something big needs to happen buddy

These new legend items are droping way to fast, as a guild we have 4 immortal armours 5 sets of boots 3 necks 5 belts braces, thats just my guild everyone seems to walking around in atleast one immortal item mate,

ooo just reach 36 ingame and whacks on 3/4 bits? thats just him... what about lili ninon cba? there farming bosses just as much as us and these legend items are droping way to much i know we was moaning about not seeing legends but this is silly 4/5 items are dropping a day there is litterely no point in going for lvl 40 as 36 justice items are gnna be end game material at this stage.

Just my idea...
    i think you need to delete all legend items ingame never mind the cry's re add the sets under different names and make them hard, server peaked atm to all my guild as there all complaining about there legends dropping way to much,

Just as example. Ty/Tao on a hunt last night found 2 Boots belt brace (immortal) 1 Heaven Brace. 2 legendary stones.
    in about 15 bosses i dno if you planned for this but i think the drops rates are silly, And the bosses that are dropping them are silly, myself found immortal helm of a ghoul, jack found his armour of MTK

Re: Something big needs to happen buddy

90% of the legendary drops are immortal, it was never meant to be super rare. It is marginally better than 31 kit, and even then simply situational, 35 kit is better in most cases. I see no issue with people finding immortal kit, its nothing more than a short term perk at this point.

How exactly are 36 Justice items endgame? You have Heaven set after that.

I agree that Justice items are maybe dropping a bit too much, as the average level on the server is still 30/31. Tho it depends entirely on the source, from what i was told the vast majority came from group bosses.
    So far i found 1 justice item, and no immortal, and i would be surprised if anyone but Tyraes kills more bosses a day than me.

We are still in the very early days of the server, in a months time the average level will be more like 35, and immortal kit pretty useless, with the top end pushing early 40's making justice obsolete on that end. As long as we are not overly flooded with Justice items and Heaven items stay relatively rare, it will be fine.
    Last edited by Chalace; 11-08-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalace View Post
    90% of the legendary drops are immortal, it was never meant to be super rare. It is marginally better than 31 kit, and even then simply situational, 35 kit is better in most cases. I see no issue with people finding immortal kit, its nothing more than a short term perk at this point.

How exactly are 36 Justice items endgame? You have Heaven set after that.

I agree that Justice items are maybe dropping a bit too much, as the average level on the server is still 30/31. Tho it depends entirely on the source, from what i was told the vast majority came from group bosses.
    So far i found 1 justice item, and no immortal, and i would be surprised if anyone but Tyraes kills more bosses a day than me.

We are still in the very early days of the server, in a months time the average level will be more like 35, and immortal kit pretty useless, with the top end pushing early 40's making justice obsolete on that end. As long as we are not overly flooded with Justice items and Heaven items stay relatively rare, it will be fine.
    Have you seen the heaven kit? for the grind it takes to hit 36 to 40, u get extra crit damage and chance. and 5-10 mc sc dc. its not worth it,
    The kits are far to easy to come across, in a week or two. its gnna be a case that majestic vortex etc are gnna be pointless because if u make a new char youll basically be able to kit them in full immortal as soon as they hit 30. so yes immortal shud be easy but not this easy.

Justice stuff is the same. its dropping so easy its making the new charm guardian kit pointless again,
    you always find a way to defend a valid point.

early stages of the server or not the legend kit came in 4-3 days. and i can account we have 20 pieces in just one guild... including heaven and justice.. mate defend this all you want this kit shudnt be this easy, all kits are far to easy, game is flooded with items that where fine to begin with u know, going on a hunt finding a power armour was considered good now u can kill 2 bosses and find 2? everything is dropping well to easy for the level cap, things need to be hard stats being high fine, drop rates on a low leveling rate server shud be hard.

BARE WITH ME ON TYPING IM SHATTERED LOL

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4

My plan was for everyone to be in Immortal at least in 2-4 weeks and around 3-4 items to drop in game a day.

Also Blue items are pretty much trash items now.

A MTK/Ghoul dropping a Immortal arm is not a problem, considering they are bosses designed for level 25-30.

The difference between full justice and full heaven is around 14 crit and 100DC/SC/MC, imo that is well worth leveling for.

I will be introducing level 40-50 content when I return (and obviously the content/means for you actually level that far), your basing your opinion on level 34 being end game, when in reality level at 34 you are still a total n00b and have another 16 levels to go.

As long as you don't have 20 Heaven items in the store I don't see a problem and it fits in with my plan/vision for the server.

You have to remember there is 60 people that play this server (Probably more), There is 8 slots, 6 x 8 = 480. 480 / 4 = 120. Thats on average 120 days until everyone has Immortal kit, and even more for Justice and then heaven.

I dont see a problem, it fits with my where I want to take it
    DemonFist - Warrior - Euro Phoenix
    CertainDeath/Serbitar - OS/FourHeros/ThreeHeros

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Must admit, it's nice to see a dirty troll pull his finger out and produce something quite special.

Good luck and well done

LOMCN Senior Member KingCobra92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NightScare View Post
    My plan was for everyone to be in Immortal at least in 2-4 weeks and around 3-4 items to drop in game a day.

A MTK/Ghoul dropping a Immortal arm is not a problem, considering they are bosses designed for level 25-30.

The difference between full justice and full heaven is around 14 crit and 100DC/SC/MC, imo that is well worth leveling for.

I will be introducing level 40-50 content when I return (and obviously the content/means for you actually level that far), your basing your opinion on level 34 being end game, when in reality level at 34 you are still a total n00b and have another 16 levels to go.

As long as you don't have 20 Heaven items in the store I don't see a problem and it fits in with my plan/vision for the server.

You have to remember there is 60 people that play this server (Probably more), There is 8 slots, 6 x 8 = 480. 480 / 4 = 120. Thats on average 120 days until everyone has Immortal kit, and even more for Justice and then heaven.

I dont see a problem, it fits with my where I want to take it
    Agreed

Immortal set is clearly just the first of a few rare sets , it follows suit with the rate of the server.

meh @lev25 I am all in trash and my rings (yellow) are something worse than trash even...
    You'd think trash would be easily available but reality is not like that

Nevermind the projected item drop calculation, it looks like item inflation looking around in SZ to me, I sympathize with OP
    Last edited by mir2pion; 12-08-2017 at 10:46 AM.

lmao. fair one but when im 1 hitting 34 taos... in immortal items yup its fine as you say mate

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8

If you one hit level 34 taos in equal kit to you, then there is a problem.

however that has nothing to do with the drop rates and more to do with the item stats, lowering the drop rates will have no effect on people being one hit.

however im calling bullshit on that as taos can take an insane amount of damage.

however as always i'll happily test that with you and bring out the nerf hammer if needed.

---------- Post Merged at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:51 AM ----------

I love running a mir server.

Must admit, it's nice to see a dirty troll pull his finger out and produce something quite special.

Good luck and well done

Likes to Retract Paypal Transactions Adv's Avatar

Something big needs to happen buddy

Anyone remember Mythical items? Seems not.

Everyone is spunking about legendaries when Mythical is where it's at. And I don't mean the trash you get from quest/crafting.

Iv played a lot, and killed a lot pre-legendary drop buff, and iv only have 1 Mythical drop, albeit probably the most common. GM will vouch for all I say on that front.

Unfortunately not much time to play atm so can't comment on current drop rates but, just remember that afaik the Myth kit is better than Heaven and is level 25/30? Set your sights on that you'll be sweet. Whatever else you pick up on the way is a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by Adv
    So 2 years into your server you were unaware L7 gave 100% output? ****ing hell. What exactly did you think people were moaning for all this time? Unreal.

I genuinely thought the moans were about being able to get luck 7 so easily not that once you got it you had 100% damage...it was only when Tai said about luck 9 that it clicked.

Sam

LOMCN Senior Member KingCobra92's Avatar

Adv so wise.

I understand why you did the last alteration, but please don't make sub 36 leveling any easier, it is already more than adequate.

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by Chalace View Post
    I understand why you did the last alteration, but please don't make sub 36 leveling any easier, it is already more than adequate.
    Nah, the servers currently soft capped at 40, wont be touching pre 40.

Good luck and well done

[QUOTE=NightScare;1073398]

will be introducing level 40-50 content when I return (and obviously the content/means for you actually level that far), your basing your opinion on level 34 being end game, when in reality level at 34 you are still a total n00b and have another 16 levels to g

i wouldnt bother with items for lvl 40-50
    items dont make people lvl skills do and atm there is nothing worth lvling for i have never lvled for items and wont start now i lvl for skills
    on other servers skills were made available and what lvl on this no skills are told whats going to be added please can you tell us all the lvls on skills and what plans you have for skills going forward.

thanks

Last edited by damo; 13-08-2017 at 10:05 PM.

14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14

Quote Originally Posted by damo View Post

will be introducing level 40-50 content when I return (and obviously the content/means for you actually level that far), your basing your opinion on level 34 being end game, when in reality level at 34 you are still a total n00b and have another 16 levels to g
    i wouldnt bother with items for lvl 40-50
    items dont make people lvl skills do and atm there is nothing worth lvling for i have never lvled for items and wont start now i lvl for skills
    on other servers skills were made available and what lvl on this no skills are told whats going to be added please can you tell us all the lvls on skills and what plans you have for skills going forward.

thanks

No skills going forward.

i cant code.

all new skills do the same a old skills, their mostly just dps with a new image.

that being said i did have plans to possibly move to much better files with alot of new skills and other features. However depends if the other person is still interested after this shit storm of a weekend.
    Last edited by NightScare; 22-08-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Good luck and well done

Hey everyone,I'm oOo.Yes i have many legendary items lv 30/36 because of we haved killed all of boss in this serv if possible,we never use any BUG.If anyone dont belive it,ask yourself,do u know spwan time for every BOSS ? Do you already find 5th wilderness and all cave ? If not ,plz don't say anything here,you don't have qualifications.For getting many better itmes just we spent lots of time to lvling up/farming. GOOD LUCK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast