Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Bj92Bln.jpg

From selling gold/lvling services on marble, i managed to book a 7 day all inclusive holiday for my family.

Thanks to all the people who bought gold and or lvling!

Such a shame to be home, but it was fun

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol would ask whether or not it's true but...

It probably is haha.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
very nice :) but for me admin need ban u for take donate on ur servers and closed :) u are untrust bro :)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's true xD Remember him having people still buying gold off him for 10£ per mill when most was getting 6-7£. Dem Arab contacts.. Marble was a good money maker specially for Jamie :greedy_dollars:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Don't expect this to happen on Zircon, any form of gold selling will result in bans on all connected Accounts.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
100% True lol. Was paid for in December , when gold selling/lvling was at its peak on marble

Nothing to be bragging about, Wasn't rules regarding selling services introduced well before your posted date.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Don't expect this to happen on Zircon, any form of gold selling will result in bans on all connected Accounts.

very very difficult to prove it though jamie, especially as all contacts/links have already been established! My paypal account is like a Qatari who's who

---------- Post Merged at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I didn't even know Marble was open in December..

Could have been a server that paid for some + marble when it opened. Its all a bit mergy

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I didn't even know Marble was open in December..
Apologies, But doesn't time fly,

So the only other server which services was apparent is Chronicles and they were stricter on service selling then Marble.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
I never sold gold on chronicles

Perhaps my dates are a bit messed up

I do know that marble paid for a good chunk of the holiday though :D

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Everyone so bitchy lol , who gives a **** level selling was happening in broad daylight in marble , he didn't do anything no one else was doing.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Few months ago marble had 130 user count + every day, Some donated hundreds and I believe if jamie spends a week updating marble and working on it he will bring back atleast 60 + more players.. (it's currently 10 players :/)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Few months ago marble had 130 user count + every day, Some donated hundreds and I believe if jamie spends a week updating marble and working on it he will bring back atleast 60 + more players.. (it's currently 10 players :/)

Because Zircons being developed lol.

It will inevitably close by end of the year.

Can't pay his internet to keep his server up but can spend the donations on a holiday, nice... lol

No one forces anyone to pay for anything lol.

You all have your own minds, use them...where do you really think all the money is going to go? A dedi does not cost thousands to run a month....thats likely the typical income of running a high count server.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Because Zircons being developed lol.

It will inevitably close by end of the year.

No one forces anyone to pay for anything lol.

You all have your own minds, use them...where do you really think all the money is going to go? A dedi does not cost thousands to run a month....thats likely the typical income of running a high count server.

You missed the point, go read his last server thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.