Thank you MiR

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Can't pay his internet to keep his server up but can spend the donations on a holiday, nice... lol

Wasnt donations lol , it was from gold/leveling selling on a other server.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Grats dude, dunno why everyone is so salty about it.... everyone want's to make money, simple as that, they just mad cause they didn't think of it, or just couldn't be bothered to do it, lol.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Shouldn't it be thank you Jamie? he put the hard work in making it what it was...

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Got to feel sorry for him as hes got to bragg about it here, when he's probably smallest fish in pond, maybe jamie, bon or sam could post their holiday pics also? Might all give them an ego boost too.

Could of got a photo in daylight, or does that hurt your pale skin?

Wasnt sure how to respond to it so went for dickhead approach

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Got to feel sorry for him as hes got to bragg about it here, when he's probably smallest fish in pond, maybe jamie, bon or sam could post their holiday pics also? Might all give them an ego boost too.

got hundreds of daytime photos bro, most if not all have at least one of my children in, so i didnt upload here for obvious reasons :)

L4XbOGy.jpg

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why are certain people giving him hate?

I'd say well done, good going.. glad you enjoyed the holiday.

end of the day he worked for the gold/levels that he sold.. he's done nothing wrong.. its not like he stole peoples items/gold then sold that

however much he made probably doesn't equate to a decent working wage, and if he did it all in his spare time well good on him... some prefer to sit and watch TV when they get home, others like to grind for more cash!

No time for a holiday, too busy working :P

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
why are certain people giving him hate?

I'd say well done, good going.. glad you enjoyed the holiday.

end of the day he worked for the gold/levels that he sold.. he's done nothing wrong.. its not like he stole peoples items/gold then sold that

however much he made probably doesn't equate to a decent working wage, and if he did it all in his spare time well good on him... some prefer to sit and watch TV when they get home, others like to grind for more cash!

No time for a holiday, too busy working :P

clearly you have no idea who he is then i guess?...

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Clearly not. Why don't you enlighten us?

his other accounts are jesus and another banned account on lomcn.

he has robbed a few people on chronicles and sold there kit/gold, and thats only from chronicles god knows what other servers he has done this on.

he has ran a few servers and a randomly closed after donations have came in. you can check his history from his banned accounts aka Jesus, and what ever else his other accounts are called.

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?77267-Poll-Holy-Heroes-V3&highlight=jesus

remember?

he was known as Skibadee before sold the account on before trying to reclaim it a few times and got declined... he has a history of robbing people and changing his name until he brags about it.

post from him.

[FONT=&quot]if i wanted to host a server, you wont be able to stop me [/FONT]:)

[FONT=&quot]i move soon away from the county im in, my ip's will change etc etc.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i plan on having a dedi's setup before the server/s are launched.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
I curious about how much you actually earned per hour doing this.

How long would it take you to gain 1mill gold and how much did you sell it for?

Surely you could make more per hour by working at McDonalds?

Status
Not open for further replies.