Thank you MiR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017
I curious about how much you actually earned per hour doing this.

How long would it take you to gain 1mill gold and how much did you sell it for?

Surely you could make more per hour by working at McDonalds?

Bone idle leeches don't work

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
I curious about how much you actually earned per hour doing this.

How long would it take you to gain 1mill gold and how much did you sell it for?

Surely you could make more per hour by working at McDonalds?

During the first week or so of Marble, i was making around 5mil per day (playing from 8am till about 6pm ish), i was selling that for 15£ per 1mil.

The price did drop after the first few weeks, i was then selling it at 10£ per 1mil , again making roughly 5mil a day.

I was then 'hired' by a Qatari player to level his assassin, he was paying me silly money. I think from level 40-46 he paid me around 1500£, whilst lvling his char in RedCave, i would make a few mil just from trash drops, i would then sell this straight to the same guy i was levelling, again for 10£ per 1mil, there were days when i'd get lucky and find a rare book or a charm - i would sell these straight to the same guy.

I was also charging people 5£ per hour to boost them with Master/Student system, didnt make a great deal from this but it would bump the daily earnings up.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
During the first week or so of Marble, i was making around 5mil per day (playing from 8am till about 6pm ish), i was selling that for 15£ per 1mil.

The price did drop after the first few weeks, i was then selling it at 10£ per 1mil , again making roughly 5mil a day.

I was then 'hired' by a Qatari player to level his assassin, he was paying me silly money. I think from level 40-46 he paid me around 1500£, whilst lvling his char in RedCave, i would make a few mil just from trash drops, i would then sell this straight to the same guy i was levelling, again for 10£ per 1mil, there were days when i'd get lucky and find a rare book or a charm - i would sell these straight to the same guy.

I was also charging people 5£ per hour to boost them with Master/Student system, didnt make a great deal from this but it would bump the daily earnings up.

Ahhh good old Fahad!

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

So really you got lucky with the Qatari player. Otherwise the money per hour isn't that great. Plus you must of had to put all the time in to get your char to a position where you could actually farm the gold and boost players?

I hope you told the tax man about that extra 1500£ you got.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
So really you got lucky with the Qatari player. Otherwise the money per hour isn't that great. Plus you must of had to put all the time in to get your char to a position where you could actually farm the gold and boost players?

I was farming gold from level 25 on my wizard lol...

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017
I was farming gold from level 25 on my wizard lol...

1500 from a mir server is terrible

Monkra's made 10x that from chronicles alone.

As a hardcore player on chron it topped a lot more than 1.5k.

I'd get that now if I sold up on all accounts and it's worth 1/4 of what it was last year.

A drop in the ocean made public by a known scamm0r.

Marble is BOOMING

Winning thread

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
But when i comment " Looks like hes done 12 rounds with chemo " my comment gets deleted :( :lol

Why don't you post a picture of you then bruh? Let's see what you look like, or will it be the opposite way around, done 12 rounds in McDonalds? LOL.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Why don't you post a picture of you then bruh? Let's see what you look like, or will it be the opposite way around, done 12 rounds in McDonalds? LOL.

To defend piff, 12 rounds in McDonalds isn't far off but in a different way than suggested. Rather than tucking away 12 Mc D's he's the kid in the saxxxoooo meighttttt blaring out them banging chunes, 12 hours a day.

Imagine this guy on facebizzle, but weedier....

http://bit.ly/2vxIrhO

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
But when i comment " Looks like hes done 12 rounds with chemo " my comment gets deleted :( :lol
TAI DID IT! HE DID IT! Damn sugar rush!

Can you please not use that word around here? People are afraid of it and will find it offensive.
Not sure calling work sat in a office for 324hrs in July 312hrs by end of this month

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
TAI DID IT! HE DID IT! Damn sugar rush!

Not sure calling work sat in a office for 324hrs in July 312hrs by end of this month

Sounds like your office needs more staff if you are working those kind of hours.
I'll stick to my 37.5 hours a week and keep my sanity.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

without the qatari he getting £5-7.50 an hour (after tax). He still getting his benefits money and rent paid etc on top of that. £250-350 quid a week (just from gold sales), To earn that much at a job it would be around £15,000 a year salary, just for playing mir. He don't need more given he would be getting his rent/council tax etc paid (500-1000 a month depending where he from) plus other benefits payouts, factor all that in and he probably on 30-40k a year, so has no incentive to work.

While you wouldnt quit your job for 15k a year to play mir, because he gets benefits and his rent paid, actually makes it a decent wage to sit on his ass playing a game he likes and selling gold/levels to people who have more money than sense.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Can you please not use that word around here? People are afraid of it and will find it offensive.

Sounds like your office needs more staff if you are working those kind of hours.
I'll stick to my 37.5 hours a week and keep my sanity.
Yeah tell me about but all money helps booked my class 1 hgv lessons n test in one go :P

without the qatari he getting £5-7.50 an hour (after tax). He still getting his benefits money and rent paid etc on top of that. £250-350 quid a week (just from gold sales), To earn that much at a job it would be around £15,000 a year salary, just for playing mir. He don't need more given he would be getting his rent/council tax etc paid (500-1000 a month depending where he from) plus other benefits payouts, factor all that in and he probably on 30-40k a year, so has no incentive to work.

While you wouldnt quit your job for 15k a year to play mir, because he gets benefits and his rent paid, actually makes it a decent wage to sit on his ass playing a game he likes and selling gold/levels to people who have more money than sense.

Theres a very fine line regarding claiming JSA and council benefits. And hes clearly crossing said line

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

I'm pretty sure that classes as benefit fraud as he is actually doing freelance work (contract work) whilst claiming benefits (assuming what you said is true.) People should be very careful of what they post on the internet Iv'e known people that have been caught and prosecuted for benefit fraud just for things they put on **.

ChronicleGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
So many salty comments on here its unbelievable, good on you Incredulous. :lol

People's true colours certainly come out when they see someone enjoying life.

Don't ever look down on someone, unless you're helping them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.