Thank you MiR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty sure that classes as benefit fraud as he is actually doing freelance work (contract work) whilst claiming benefits (assuming what you said is true.) People should be very careful of what they post on the internet Iv'e known people that have been caught and prosecuted for benefit fraud just for things they put on **.

totally agree.

Not sure if he was/is claiming benefits, was told by a friend he had no job so was able to play mir all day to sell gold, just assumed so.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
havent claimed benefits in years

You have to put that though, don't you, lol. You weren't working, your rent, electric & gas and food costs weren't paying themselves, plus you have a family to support. Either way though, regardless of your situation, you did well and capitalised on an opportunity, fair play to you mate.

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Since i found a good woman to settle down with, i haven't been entitled to benefits. I have been with said woman for 3 years nearly now...

We pay/paid full rent (No housing benefit)
We pay/paid full council tax

The only 'benefit' we claim , is the child benefit, which as far as im aware we were and are still entitled to., its even so ridiculous, we pay for a TV license too (Much to my disagreement!)

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Since i found a good woman to settle down with, i haven't been entitled to benefits. I have been with said woman for 3 years nearly now...

We pay/paid full rent (No housing benefit)
We pay/paid full council tax

The only 'benefit' we claim , is the child benefit, which as far as im aware we were and are still entitled to., its even so ridiculous, we pay for a TV license too (Much to my disagreement!)

First you should not explain your self and how your life is all these muppets just hating if you can make money on a game great you do it,

and if that money helped you bring your family on a holiday that's great i hope all you enjoyed it,i was reading the posts how can something good turn into hate, don't worry about people saying **** about you or your family they just sitting behind a PC im sure they would not be saying that to your face

Haters will all ways be Haters

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
First you should not explain your self and how your life is all these muppets just hating if you can make money on a game great you do it,

and if that money helped you bring your family on a holiday that's great i hope all you enjoyed it,i was reading the posts how can something good turn into hate, don't worry about people saying **** about you or your family they just sitting behind a PC im sure they would not be saying that to your face

**** me, It's Fusion, the guy who's server flopped the worst. I'm guessing you need some more cash, hence being back on forums, thinking of your next quick cash cow? Lol. :victorious:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
**** me, It's Fusion, the guy who's server flopped the worst. I'm guessing you need some more cash, hence being back on forums, thinking of your next quick cash cow? Lol. :victorious:

where to start......

First: no idea who you are
Second: i never had a server?
Third: you have me confused with someone else
Forth: STFU

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Selling gold on mir is all good and fun untill everything goes dry like right now.. guessing only place to sell **** is arcadia / chronicles and i bet its dirt cheap but whilst it's there why not. One of my irl mate who's got a decent job made bank off Marble so it's not just people without job.. Really who's going to turn down 650£ for a crystal Armour.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

1. the guy has been banned from LOMCN more than once.
2. the guy has ran more than one server for cash.
3. the guy has robbed more people than you can count on your fingers.

but carry on defending.

vn1 morals.

Status
Not open for further replies.