Astral - Open beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Cant you just launch later tonight, was hoping for release today, you can work on quest system as we go? Maybe for the people that tested u can give us a head start of everyone else and disable account creating untill tomorrow ?

Great idea lol, sounds a server i'll with people who got a head start.

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
Sorry guys, want the launch to go as smoothly as possible, no head starts will be given, I should not of said we could release tonight, although I didnt expect these problems, they are currently being dealt with, a release for tonight is 100% off the table, however we should be pretty much set for tomorrow.

Sorry again.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
i also beta tested but i dont agree on been giving ahead start thats just dumb lmao also when u said u were going to be giving people who acctualy beta tested a few free GG i hope this isnt for the people who logged on got boosted up and loged after 10 mins ahhaha

Like i said also up to u when u go live me and a few people were hoping for today but if u have to rescedual then so be it i guess we will just have ot suffer hahahaha :)( Put it online tonight ;p ;p ;p)

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
i also beta tested but i dont agree on been giving ahead start thats just dumb lmao also when u said u were going to be giving people who acctualy beta tested a few free GG i hope this isnt for the people who logged on got boosted up and loged after 10 mins ahhaha

Like i said also up to u when u go live me and a few people were hoping for today but if u have to rescedual then so be it i guess we will just have ot suffer hahahaha :)( Put it online tonight ;p ;p ;p)

Hahah no, I've already got a list of people who actually contributed to the testing, these people will be compensated, not that it will be a lot, but don't think its a massive problem to give them a small amount of game gold for their troubles.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
To be fair, at least you are delaying your server release and fixing rather than just releasing it and winging it afterwards!

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
For the people that say its dumb to have a head start, look at Albion Online, Heartstone (yes people had a head start, i've played closed beta phase 1 when they wiped and then came phase 2 with no wipe) and no1 moaned or cried about it....

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
For the people that say its dumb to have a head start, look at Albion Online, Heartstone (yes people had a head start, i've played closed beta phase 1 when they wiped and then came phase 2 with no wipe) and no1 moaned or cried about it....

@ hearthstone almost every1 plays standard , not wild.
So, it doesnt matter THAT much if u started 4 years ago or 1 year ago.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
@ hearthstone almost every1 plays standard , not wild.
So, it doesnt matter THAT much if u started 4 years ago or 1 year ago.
Did you get invited to play closed beta? Do you even know what I am talking about?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol...

I've always disagreed with any sort of head start (Yes, including this Free GG). If people want to opt into a testing phase, it is their choice to do so, but rewards should not be given.

Some people just aren't cut out for testing, being wiped and then repeating the content..and therefore serve as a discouragement to play at all. I personally don't test because it burns out my desire to play the actual release, and ultimately it's a matter of would you like a tester or a player in my case lol...so it's basically punishment for wanting to play your server instead of test it ;)

At the moment it currently doesn't bother me as I don't intend on playing much as it's serving as an itch scratcher :D (No offence to the server, just not yet looking to invest a great deal into anything yet)

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Did you get invited to play closed beta? Do you even know what I am talking about?

Yes, I did. I played for almost a month and then it got wiped. After that no more wipes , not in the rest of the closed beta, not in open beta, not ever. Closed beta and open lasted for about 3 months each?
It depends if u were a geek and make all ur quests daily like I did and then some, sure u would have a head start before others. But it a game where u can buy as many packs as u wish with $$$ , that's just a minor "boost".
You can't compare mir with a card game , or any other game tbh.
Mir's a game where if u get a head start in lvl and kit it's game over for the others because they will always be behind. They will farm the bosses and caves that u and the others who had the start advantage left behind. You will move to harder caves and farm better kit, and pk them if/when they come. And so on ..
Just my 2 cents.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Yes, I did. I played for almost a month and then it got wiped. After that no more wipes , not in the rest of the closed beta, not in open beta, not ever. Closed beta and open lasted for about 3 months each?
It depends if u were a geek and make all ur quests daily like I did and then some, sure u would have a head start before others. But it a game where u can buy as many packs as u wish with $$$ , that's just a minor "boost".
You can't compare mir with a card game , or any other game tbh.
Mir's a game where if u get a head start in lvl and kit it's game over for the others because they will always be behind. They will farm the bosses and caves that u and the others who had the start advantage left behind. You will move to harder caves and farm better kit, and pk them if/when they come. And so on ..
Just my 2 cents.
on the HS part, I did every single quest also after wipe I started with 120 packs I purchased before wipe and then got another 80, so started with 200 and did every single quest each day(from then up untill this day to be honest, I maybe missed 2-3 quests)

on the mir part if you get maybe a few hours head start that would be better?

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
on the HS part, I did every single quest also after wipe I started with 120 packs I purchased before wipe and then got another 80, so started with 200 and did every single quest each day(from then up untill this day to be honest, I maybe missed 2-3 quests)

on the mir part if you get maybe a few hours head start that would be better?

Damn u a real geek then lol

@Mir
Not few hours , no.
Few days...maybe..