Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Re: Eden's Elite Mir 2

FiveHeroes
HeroesRise
NewEra
NewEden
EdensElite

Can't honestly see a problem there. There are similarities but no more than the others above.

The Server Name has been planned like this since April.
View attachment 18825

Since April on ** but its first mention on here was today afaik.

Surely as a Mod you appreciate the pain in ass when servers use similar names, and there was an issue recently where one server used the 2nd part of another and they were told to change.

I believe LittleTommy had Mir Ascendancy, and Azzi had Affinity Ascendancy, and LT was told to change server name...

Just highlighting historic case.. I mean rules here are up pan at moment letting certain servers exist despite their view to this community, so maybe using extremely similar names is allowed also now.

Will download but reviews on here and on discord put me off due to savage low rate, but will wait and see

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Just for offical record.

I'm not bothered by the name, I'm sure Iceman picked it months ago.

If people get the two confused thats their problem.

They clearly have different names :P.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Can't fault it so far.

Exp is relative, sure you level slower than the usual 'low rate but you will be 30 in a few hours' servers, but so is everyone else. Almost 17 after maybe 4/5 hours. It will speed up once you get some A.speed, for me at least. Gotta work for those lvl 30 skills~

Yet to have less than 6 or 7 level appropriate quest in my log at any one time, so always something to do.

Not sure what the flashing items are tho, that's kinda trippy.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Feels incredibly low rate , few hours of following quests and I'm level 12 lol. Not sure I'll stick it out as I have done this 10 times in th last 2 years , wish people would make the start of servers different rather than kill 20 yetis and omas for a iron bracelet reward.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
logged on it today with no weapon, the weapon I had was from a quest??.. thanks for that..

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Update
-Adjusted War/Sin Acc.
-Fixed Quests that where reported.
-Fixed Group crash error.
-Fixed Chat Length for 800/1366 screen sizes.
-Adjusted Spawns where report.
-Quest systems are now on 2x exp rewards.

---------- Post Merged at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:15 PM ----------

logged on it today with no weapon, the weapon I had was from a quest??.. thanks for that..

Sure it wasnt a item with a expire time on it?

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Update
-Adjusted War/Sin Acc.
-Fixed Quests that where reported.
-Fixed Group crash error.
-Adjusted Spawns where report.
-Quest systems are now on 2x exp rewards.

---------- Post Merged at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Sure it wasnt a item with a expire time on it?

Great for the quest exp increase but I think people here were saying that exp in general feels verry slow, maybe look at exp tables 1-39 ? And what people are saying its borring getting 40+ over and over, atleast at that level you see new cool stuff, have new spells being a noob over and over and needing loads of hours getting to 40+ is kinda bad

[FONT=&quot]
Maybe? why would a shitty newbie weapon be given an expiry time..?
its a quest reward..u will get a few levels then change it so I dont see the problem here
[/FONT]

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Yeah, definitely not my type of server, I don't play mir 24/7 like some people, I go on just to chill out after a hard days work.

Having newbie items that expire is forcing me to play longer than I want to, this server isn't for the casual player it seems, Shame.

good luck though.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Iceman, don't you feel going for a little higher rate would be better for you mate? Your a great server maker and can code pretty well but the last 5-6 years you've just had Fail after fail after fail at these very low rate server, Pretty sure you was part of the Foundation Team, why not go more of a Low-med rate with some idea like that in there?

We all know Zircon / Chronicles are going to hold all the low rate player usercount, i really just feel like your wasting your time with this and its such a shame because your such a great server maker but i feel you just go for that big pay out server, You ALWAYS try to go Low rate and keep it very euro like hoping it blows up like Chrons / Marble and you make ££££, Well consider making a med rate i think you'd do much much better.

No hate just my opinion on the matter after playing his server's for years.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
im gettting old client...? i download off the main page?

edit: my bad fixed now i think

Last edited: