Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
yeah, id also wouldn't mind known when this event will happen?

is there anything like Boss Lanes / Invasion being added into the game to enhance PK and encourage it?

also what kinda event are you planning on doing?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
yeah, id also wouldn't mind known when this event will happen?

is there anything like Boss Lanes / Invasion being added into the game to enhance PK and encourage it?

also what kinda event are you planning on doing?

They said its an exp/drop rate event, plus maybe lords.

Edit : Has server crashed again ¬¬

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
We are fixxing the crash, then all plans for the event will be layed out. I think its unfair to players if we have a crash with a event going on.

Will keep you posted.

Xena25

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 26, 2013
nottinghamshire
when I launch client I get "Could not get patch information" when I click launch says server is down am I missing something since last night?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Kinky.

Incidentally, how many crashes we looking at now? Are the crashes due to custom coding or faults within the Crystal files do you know?

Some of both, but always taking care of fast.

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:23 PM ----------

when I launch client I get "Could not get patch information" when I click launch says server is down am I missing something since last night?

Here is the Mir2test.config.

Code:
[Graphics]
FullScreen=False
AlwaysOnTop=True
FPSCap=True
Resolution=1366
DebugMode=False

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=82.165.35.89
Port=7000

[Logs]
LogErrors=True
LogChat=True

[Sound]
Volume=0
SoundOverLap=3
Music=1

[Game]
AccountID=
Password=
SkillMode=False
SkillBar=False
Effect=True
LevelEffect=True
DropView=False
NameView=False
HPMPView=True
FontName=Tahoma
TransparentChat=False
DisplayDamage=True
TargetDead=False
DuraWindow=False
Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=216
Skillbar1Y=0
ServerTimeZone=GMT Standard Time

[Chat]
ShowNormalChat=True
ShowYellChat=True
ShowWhisperChat=True
ShowLoverChat=True
ShowMentorChat=True
ShowGroupChat=True
ShowGuildChat=True

[Filter]
FilterNormalChat=False
FilterWhisperChat=False
FilterShoutChat=False
FilterSystemChat=False
FilterLoverChat=False
FilterMentorChat=False
FilterGroupChat=False
FilterGuildChat=False

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://mir2.edens-elite.co.uk/patcher_folder/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://www.mir2gaming.co.uk/PatcherImages/Image.png

[GameSettings]
Donation=http://edensmir.the-welsh-fox.co.uk//
WebLink=http://edensmir.the-welsh-fox.co.uk//

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Some of both, but always taking care of fast.

I ask only as there's been no bugs listed in the Crystal section, other than the CA armour fix (which I'm grateful for obviously). Is there anything else we (by which I mean Far/Xander etc) should be aware of?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I ask only as there's been no bugs listed in the Crystal section, other than the CA armour fix (which I'm grateful for obviously). Is there anything else we (by which I mean Far/Xander etc) should be aware of?

I'll have to go tho my list and post some, i'm on holiday and just checking in afew before misses is back.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire

Any bugs I've found I've either released a fix for or forwarded to Far, the last crash was due to one of the ObjectLists within ProcessPoison (MonsterObject) went out of range, not entirely sure if it's the same for vanilla source as these have a lot more custom code in it, I do remember a crash with SpittingSpider AI when the monster was a pet but I'm pretty sure that got fixed.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Any bugs I've found I've either released a fix for or forwarded to Far, the last crash was due to one of the ObjectLists within ProcessPoison (MonsterObject) went out of range, not entirely sure if it's the same for vanilla source as these have a lot more custom code in it, I do remember a crash with SpittingSpider AI when the monster was a pet but I'm pretty sure that got fixed.

Oh, sorry Pete I didn't realise you were working on this one. I thought it was just IceMan and he was getting some outside code help from someone else.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Unsure why i can't complete this quest? have re-logged , am i missing something?

Image 22.jpg

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
the buyback system was in game if you used the junk npc in the main town safe zone...?

The buyback was like fixed awhile ago before my post, i forgot to add to to patch notes and did so after looking back on notes from programmers.

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Unsure why i can't complete this quest? have re-logged , am i missing something?

View attachment 18856

Did anyone check this for you?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
The buyback was like fixed awhile ago before my post, i forgot to add to to patch notes and did so after looking back on notes from programmers.

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Did anyone check this for you?

nothing pal.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Server Side
-Fixed Hell Npc now lets you in.
-Ruin will open for mob testing.
-Add Fragment's to more drops.
-Adjusted Weapon stat for level 40 and up.
-Adjusted mass hiding timers.

Code Side
-Hermorage bleed has been adjusted.
-Fixed Hero Ue skill.
-Adjusted all hero spells now use damage multipliers and will follow player damage.
-Fixed Clicking to close hero bar dont work. the button to close the bar with hero f10 bag,skills
-Adjustment H/C still hits players in pvp (reduce damage if against player by 50%)
-Fixed When reliving a hero and your facing a wall or a object your hero spawns and gets stuck.
-Fixewd Hero Ultimateenhancer buff for DC shows SC in description tooltip but does add DC to stats.
-Fixed Item change for class based on heros. now weapons show rite.
-Fixed Still getting item label stuck on screen when you are viewing and chat scrolls.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
can someone help me log in please? i havent played mir for years and downloaded and ran the auto patcher and when i try launch the game i keep getting black screens. i think the exe text document could be wrong or something coz it says error. im using windows 10 and its my first time using it...

looks like i ****ed the exe up now too :mad-new::mad-new:

Last edited: