Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Im getting Wrong Version =( Is there an new Exe? my patcher is not downloading anything

Last edited:

alkaprawn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012
hi I think its me causing server to crash mate i'll see if it does it again when I get back on

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
hi I think its me causing server to crash mate i'll see if it does it again when I get back on

I've found the issue, I'll be applying the fix as soon as I'm back home in about an hour.

---------- Post Merged at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Server's back online, the cause of the latest crash should now be resolved.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Ladies and Gents, I have been asked to tell you that there will be a total rebuild and restructure of the server.

The server will be offline for a period of time whilst this takes place.
There will be a total wipe of all in game data including accounts, items and quests.

Thanks to all those who have played the server and we hope you'll come back to play the new incarnation.

Regards

Eden's Elite Server Team.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Well Thanks for having us. Its been fun :D Look forward to the next installment

---------- Post Merged at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:09 AM ----------

So is the server good to go again now? I have remade my accounts/chars but i am reluctant to lvl untill i know if it is going to be wiped again.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Well Thanks for having us. Its been fun :D Look forward to the next installment

---------- Post Merged at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:09 AM ----------

So is the server good to go again now? I have remade my accounts/chars but i am reluctant to lvl untill i know if it is going to be wiped again.

No, as far as I'm aware, it isn't ready. Knowing what needs to be done.