Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
I'm not sure whether I'll like no body drops but I'm willing to give it a fair shake, only way to know for sure is to try it out

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Why am i like what? most of my posts have 100% valid unargueable points on it, Jamie chooses to ignore it. He knows im nice or i could drop him in it but i wont do that as i respect him as an coder.

Zed had point though, rather than Jamie being mature and replying to the server questions/majority of players hes to busy acting like an child with pottsy with childish (attempted banter ill call it) remarks/replys. Says it all about the GM, we both know Jamie your end game, Exactly like Marble by looks of it, i thought you might have changed seeing as its your second server but nope.

I wouldn't call it banter at all lol, It's absolutely childish :P

The topic is over, no new information is coming from this, either play it how it is, or don't...make your choice, but don't believe that half the UC is going to leave because of that 1 thing, when you honestly have no clue (Just as Jamie, or anyone else doesn't).

It's his server, let it play out how it's going to. It will either make or break the server according to you guys, then let it be what it will.

If it doesn't make a difference, I can promise you...i won't care lol.
Equally, if it does...I still won't care.

My life won't change if this server fails either to live up to my expectations, or because 'you were right', i won't deem it wasted time or money, just as I haven't any previous server. I play it, for as long as it keeps my interest, if it loses my interest then i'll move on and play the next one lol.

Oh and...
Untitled.png

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
HAHA, oh my lord that made me chuckle a teeeeny bit. I bet judging by that post, its not the only thing that "explodes" once you gained an pixelated item on an 20 year old game? Jesus i think the last time i got that gay over mir was when i was like 12? Made new signature based on that, How old are you Jicaa? Curious here hahaha

Pointless arguement anyway, Jamie is clueless (no offence jam) what his users want/the Majority want, Pottsy is to busy gargling his mayonnaise and Jamie is listening because of it.

When his server gets stale couple months down the line and people get bored, watch Jamie do what he did with Marble and try destroy his own server purposely as he cba with the responsibility like he did on Marble.

Well that was a very immature response :(

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
omg i got an rare item from

Lets say you gain an uber wep

No mir 3 server has an usercount over 100

If he brought out an PVE server

without having an chance of gaining one of them weps?

this will become an Zenteur version 2.

You created an server

I respect him as an coder.

to busy acting like an child

I'm having an aneurysm reading this.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Can't think of a single player who does it for the sole purposes of stealing items.

Fact is no one is checking out peoples items before they decide they are worth dealing with lol. There is always a catalyst...Bosses/Spawn areas/Drop zones...It's never because this certain person has a certain item.

To be fair, I play Arcadia right now and do it, view people's kit in sz, find them at bosses, they're my target, kill them hoping for that specific drop + winning boss XD, bit of 2 for 1 with me, as without body drops on some servers just make it terrible imo...

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
To be fair, I play Arcadia right now and do it, view people's kit in sz, find them at bosses, they're my target, kill them hoping for that specific drop + winning boss XD, bit of 2 for 1 with me, as without body drops on some servers just make it terrible imo...

Never played Arcadia, so i don't really know lol, but are these big groups you're stalking? Or are we talking the typical 2-3 players running to KRs, killing in moments and getting out again? (Has been my experience on Mir2 servers lol)

I mean i'd find it rather difficult to target one specific player out of the many there would be in a guild fighting for a boss...and you would have to be able to follow this one person you've selected all the way to a KR, through many floors, and in the KR, dodging mechanics, other players, respawns, and the spells etc of Mir3 lol.

But ok, I will change my statement, to knowing 1 person who targets specifically for stealing items lol...but that would be so draining i'd be surprised you have time for anything else.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Never played Arcadia, so i don't really know lol, but are these big groups you're stalking? Or are we talking the typical 2-3 players running to KRs, killing in moments and getting out again? (Has been my experience on Mir2 servers lol)

I mean i'd find it rather difficult to target one specific player out of the many there would be in a guild fighting for a boss...and you would have to be able to follow this one person you've selected all the way to a KR, through many floors, and in the KR, dodging mechanics, other players, respawns, and the spells etc of Mir3 lol.

But ok, I will change my statement, to knowing 1 person who targets specifically for stealing items lol...but that would be so draining i'd be surprised you have time for anything else.

Oh yea guild fights lol not a single guy

we usually fight in 3v7's etc and 1v5's 10v20's

our tactic is aim players who have the best kit for certain players, as well as having 2/3 people defending bosses

reason why I can do it because arcadia is a fast paced server

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Actually Ibby that bring up a very good point haha, Arcadia after 140+ Is just a 1 hit fest, whoever get first hit wins... Body drops work fine there Kappa... Really though this thread is never ending lock it the idea's have stopped.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Actually Ibby that bring up a very good point haha, Arcadia after 140+ Is just a 1 hit fest, whoever get first hit wins... Body drops work fine there Kappa... Really though this thread is never ending lock it the idea's have stopped.
It's 1/2 hit fest from warriors, but it requires Strategy if u wanna actually win the boss... a 3v10.. if the 10 people ain't got a strategy.. the 3 people can win the boss.... Yh body drops are fine, but it's typical Mir, I kill 30+ people 0 drop die once drop a £300+ item haha

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Can't think of a single player who does it for the sole purposes of stealing items.

I play like this, its really fun

i was stealthing around red caves and stuff all the time spying on people

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I play like this, its really fun

i was stealthing around red caves and stuff all the time spying on people

Every server with a decent usercount most people do this, Chronicles SS jump people in lures, Marble Ghost / Dos on people in lures, checking their kit to see if they had anything then waiting for them to lure. Just Pottsy normal Waffle fest.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I probably wouldn't care as much about body drops if being yellow/red was actually a viable punishment.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I probably wouldn't care as much about body drops if being yellow/red was actually a viable punishment.

Aye would have to find away to make that work though as talking to NPC isn't really a problem on mir 3 from what i've seen as pots have no weights people carry so much it unreal.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Aye would have to find away to make that work though as talking to NPC isn't really a problem on mir 3 from what i've seen as pots have no weights people carry so much it unreal.
Eh?
Also dont confuse the large life pills, until higher level they are way too unaffordable to buy in bulk and the other pots deffo do have weight?

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Personally will mean more fun at bosses “may as well give it a go” rather than smaller guilds just tting every time.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Personally will mean more fun at bosses “may as well give it a go” rather than smaller guilds just tting every time.

It would be little pests trying to fight, XD won't make much diff unless u got a group of 10+ smacking people... but boring still :/ ah well good luck Jamie. Ps... nub :p

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Eh?
Also dont confuse the large life pills, until higher level they are way too unaffordable to buy in bulk and the other pots deffo do have weight?

What's your problem with me? everything i post you seem to try debunk, look in peoples stores u divvy they got 100000s of pots all stacked, store isn't a npc it's through a button you moron. Also have u even logged on and played? Mob drops pots in bulks on upto 6... you can hunt forever without losing pots in most places.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Eh?

even normal pots people are carrying 602 hp pots (M) and 720 mp pots (M) at level 47 Taoist.

(M) pots weight is 1 (L) weight is 2...

so half both numbers that still a **** ton of pots.

also (L) pills weight is only 1 less than (L) normal pots with 1 second less cooldown on using.

Last edited:

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
It would be little pests trying to fight, XD won't make much diff unless u got a group of 10+ smacking people... but boring still :/ ah well good luck Jamie. Ps... nub :p

On previous servers when iv turned down big guilds and made my own Iv round people not in big 2-3 guilds tend to tt from fights they could win to protect kits which gets boring as fk.

Status
Not open for further replies.