Conquera Mir 3D
Likes Likes:  153

View Poll Results: Zircon - Allow or disable pk drops??

Voters
137. This poll is closed
  • Allow pk drops

74 54.01%
  • Not allow pk drops

49 35.77%
  • Being able to turn pk drops on and off in options via player options

14 10.22%
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Re: Zircon don't allow pk drops or allow??

I'm not sure whether I'll like no body drops but I'm willing to give it a fair shake, only way to know for sure is to try it out

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Why am i like what? most of my posts have 100% valid unargueable points on it, Jamie chooses to ignore it. He knows im nice or i could drop him in it but i wont do that as i respect him as an coder.

Zed had point though, rather than Jamie being mature and replying to the server questions/majority of players hes to busy acting like an child with pottsy with childish (attempted banter ill call it) remarks/replys. Says it all about the GM, we both know Jamie your end game, Exactly like Marble by looks of it, i thought you might have changed seeing as its your second server but nope.
    I wouldn't call it banter at all lol, It's absolutely childish

The topic is over, no new information is coming from this, either play it how it is, or don't...make your choice, but don't believe that half the UC is going to leave because of that 1 thing, when you honestly have no clue (Just as Jamie, or anyone else doesn't).

It's his server, let it play out how it's going to. It will either make or break the server according to you guys, then let it be what it will.

If it doesn't make a difference, I can promise you...i won't care lol.
    Equally, if it does...I still won't care.

My life won't change if this server fails either to live up to my expectations, or because 'you were right', i won't deem it wasted time or money, just as I haven't any previous server. I play it, for as long as it keeps my interest, if it loses my interest then i'll move on and play the next one lol.

Oh and...

HAHA, oh my lord that made me chuckle a teeeeny bit. I bet judging by that post, its not the only thing that "explodes" once you gained an pixelated item on an 20 year old game? Jesus i think the last time i got that gay over mir was when i was like 12? Made new signature based on that, How old are you Jicaa? Curious here hahaha

Pointless arguement anyway, Jamie is clueless (no offence jam) what his users want/the Majority want, Pottsy is to busy gargling his mayonnaise and Jamie is listening because of it.

When his server gets stale couple months down the line and people get bored, watch Jamie do what he did with Marble and try destroy his own server purposely as he cba with the responsibility like he did on Marble.
    Well that was a very immature response

omg i got an rare item from

Lets say you gain an uber wep

No mir 3 server has an usercount over 100

If he brought out an PVE server

without having an chance of gaining one of them weps?

this will become an Zenteur version 2.

You created an server

I respect him as an coder.

to busy acting like an child
    I'm having an aneurysm reading this.
    Last edited by koriban; 06-12-2017 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy View Post
    Can't think of a single player who does it for the sole purposes of stealing items.

Fact is no one is checking out peoples items before they decide they are worth dealing with lol. There is always a catalyst...Bosses/Spawn areas/Drop zones...It's never because this certain person has a certain item.
    To be fair, I play Arcadia right now and do it, view people's kit in sz, find them at bosses, they're my target, kill them hoping for that specific drop + winning boss XD, bit of 2 for 1 with me, as without body drops on some servers just make it terrible imo...

Quote Originally Posted by ibby View Post
    To be fair, I play Arcadia right now and do it, view people's kit in sz, find them at bosses, they're my target, kill them hoping for that specific drop + winning boss XD, bit of 2 for 1 with me, as without body drops on some servers just make it terrible imo...
    Never played Arcadia, so i don't really know lol, but are these big groups you're stalking? Or are we talking the typical 2-3 players running to KRs, killing in moments and getting out again? (Has been my experience on Mir2 servers lol)

I mean i'd find it rather difficult to target one specific player out of the many there would be in a guild fighting for a boss...and you would have to be able to follow this one person you've selected all the way to a KR, through many floors, and in the KR, dodging mechanics, other players, respawns, and the spells etc of Mir3 lol.

But ok, I will change my statement, to knowing 1 person who targets specifically for stealing items lol...but that would be so draining i'd be surprised you have time for anything else.

Never played Arcadia, so i don't really know lol, but are these big groups you're stalking? Or are we talking the typical 2-3 players running to KRs, killing in moments and getting out again? (Has been my experience on Mir2 servers lol)

I mean i'd find it rather difficult to target one specific player out of the many there would be in a guild fighting for a boss...and you would have to be able to follow this one person you've selected all the way to a KR, through many floors, and in the KR, dodging mechanics, other players, respawns, and the spells etc of Mir3 lol.

But ok, I will change my statement, to knowing 1 person who targets specifically for stealing items lol...but that would be so draining i'd be surprised you have time for anything else.
    Oh yea guild fights lol not a single guy

we usually fight in 3v7's etc and 1v5's 10v20's

our tactic is aim players who have the best kit for certain players, as well as having 2/3 people defending bosses

reason why I can do it because arcadia is a fast paced server

Actually Ibby that bring up a very good point haha, Arcadia after 140+ Is just a 1 hit fest, whoever get first hit wins... Body drops work fine there Kappa... Really though this thread is never ending lock it the idea's have stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    Actually Ibby that bring up a very good point haha, Arcadia after 140+ Is just a 1 hit fest, whoever get first hit wins... Body drops work fine there Kappa... Really though this thread is never ending lock it the idea's have stopped.
    It's 1/2 hit fest from warriors, but it requires Strategy if u wanna actually win the boss... a 3v10.. if the 10 people ain't got a strategy.. the 3 people can win the boss.... Yh body drops are fine, but it's typical Mir, I kill 30+ people 0 drop die once drop a 300+ item haha

Can't think of a single player who does it for the sole purposes of stealing items.
    I play like this, its really fun

i was stealthing around red caves and stuff all the time spying on people

Quote Originally Posted by nigelfarage View Post
    I play like this, its really fun

i was stealthing around red caves and stuff all the time spying on people
    Every server with a decent usercount most people do this, Chronicles SS jump people in lures, Marble Ghost / Dos on people in lures, checking their kit to see if they had anything then waiting for them to lure. Just Pottsy normal Waffle fest.

I probably wouldn't care as much about body drops if being yellow/red was actually a viable punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jicaa View Post
    I probably wouldn't care as much about body drops if being yellow/red was actually a viable punishment.

interesting
    Zentaur [미르 3] [和平号3]
    Register Link : http://zed.ro/registration_ZentaurX.php
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#!ligzHBAZ!NWv6tsXxo...dW_LdWhZffaDc0

Quote Originally Posted by Jicaa View Post
    Aye would have to find away to make that work though as talking to NPC isn't really a problem on mir 3 from what i've seen as pots have no weights people carry so much it unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    Aye would have to find away to make that work though as talking to NPC isn't really a problem on mir 3 from what i've seen as pots have no weights people carry so much it unreal.
    Eh?
    Also dont confuse the large life pills, until higher level they are way too unaffordable to buy in bulk and the other pots deffo do have weight?

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast