Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Death drops are in game at the moment though ?

I don't care either way, death drops aren't needed for a Mir server to be fun. Anyone who's actually ran a server will probably agree with this statement, because they've seen exactly what death drops leads to.

Either way, have fun convincing the cucks otherwise. I just hope you've got enough content and meaningful things to fight over to actually add in that competitiveness that Mir brings.

P.S Thx for the negative rep Skiprat :loyal:

Reactions: Jamie

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't care either way, death drops aren't needed for a Mir server to be fun. Anyone who's actually ran a server will probably agree with this statement, because they've seen exactly what death drops leads to.

Yep, its why Bag/Pig Bag drops only at the moment, I'll see what feedback i get from it from those that play, and decide at the end of testing if to keep them in for live.

Reactions: Koriban

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Oh No! :shame:
Don't worry I would never take anyone seriously correcting grammar on a forum.
If I spent more than a few seconds writing it, or it was for work, I might care.

P.S 'it's' did not need changing :encouragement:

Edit: As long as you have some things to encourage fight's it will be fine.

Nightscare had the occupation event every 3 hours, that was fun. Activated every 3 hours and the guild that took over the node got an exp buff for the duration. Think it cost a bit of gold to activate the buff too.

It was just outside the town so for 30 mins every 3 hours there was always something to fight over.
Something along these lines would be a nice addition, just don't make the reward too good.

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
4/10

Punctuation and sentence structure sub clauses need improvement. Stay behind after class please for some extra lessons.

P.S This thread is pure gold.

I thought about doing the same thing, particularly as it appears that Chalace tries to come across as superior with long-winded and elaborate sentences, and yet, her posts are full of mistakes.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I thought about doing the same thing, particularly as it appears that Chalace tries to come across as superior with long-winded and elaborate sentences, and yet, her posts are full of mistakes.

I love that you lot come up with this whenever you have no legitimate response to your moronic arguments. Of course, proper grammar is of the utmost importance when it comes to opinions on a community forum, my mistake for making grammatical errors, it clearly dilutes my points, right? Moron.

Go forth and cleanse the forums of this madness. Or, you could just get a life.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I love that you lot come up with this whenever you have no legitimate response to your moronic arguments. Of course, proper grammar is of the utmost importance when it comes to opinions on a community forum, my mistake for making grammatical errors, it clearly dilutes my points, right? Moron.

Go forth and cleanse the forums of this madness. Or, you could just get a life.

honestly you get a kick out of correcting people, yet when someone corrects you its a different story.

look at all you're posts recently on more than just this topic.

kettle black?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
honestly you get a kick out of correcting people, yet when someone corrects you its a different story.

look at all you're posts recently on more than just this topic.

kettle black?

You are welcome to show your evidence here, just another example of you pulling 'facts' out of your ass.
Pointing out your inability to differentiate between a fact and unsubstantiated opinion in a discussion is not even close to the same as correcting grammar like a tool.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
You are welcome to show your evidence here, just another example of you pulling 'facts' out of your ass.
Pointing out your inability to differentiate between a fact and unsubstantiated opinion in a discussion is not even close to the same as correcting grammar like a tool.

EDIT2: Actually crew it. No point me wading in

EDIT: To stay on topic, Jamie, whilst the drop thing seems pretty much settled (kinda) do you plan on doing any form of advanced system for PVP at any point perhaps? Like a currency per kill (honor ion other games) etc?

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
To be fair, whilst I have no issue with you and think you're pretty awesome and mean absolutely no disrespect, recent activities on the forums have left me thinking you are a taking a little bit of an 'elitist' attitude lately. I wouldn't put it in to any single post, or even separate examples (nor would I if I could, as it's beyond my desire to do so based on my intention here) and 'elitist' may not serve 100% as the best word I'm looking for, it's just kinda.... a feeling.

I won't argue, I'm well aware of my lack of patience with ignorance and laziness, coupled with a level of expectance when it comes to common sense. It can understandably be construed as elitist.

I shall refrain from posting on the forums further. I'm sure it will be a better place then.

Reactions: zedina

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I won't argue, I'm well aware of my lack of patience with ignorance and laziness, coupled with a level of expectance when it comes to common sense. It can understandably be construed as elitist.

I shall refrain from posting on the forums further. I'm sure it will be a better place then.

Jesus, could I have been more tip-toey around trying to give you some criticism?

Despite your response, I hope you are just overreacting. I enjoy seeing your work, and think you are a benefit to the community. Would be shame to see you leave.

EDIT: Also, blimey. I edited the post to actually remove my comment thinking that you may react negatively at 12.39, and you answered at 13.58. How long were you sat with my response in the window writing out a reply? 0_o

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
@Tai, Do you watch South park?

There was an episode on it where Butters had to filter Cartman's Social media and only give him the good comments... Could you do that for me on this forum? Butters nearly died in the end but that's a risk I am willing to take.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hi guys, what's going on in this thread? (Legit haven't opened it since page 3)

Butters nearly died in the end but that's a risk I am willy to take.

I know you love to take willy but am not sure what this has to do with anything.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
@Tai, Do you watch South park?

There was an episode on it where Butters had to filter Cartman's Social media and only give him the good comments... Could you do that for me on this forum? Butters nearly died in the end but that's a risk I am willing to take.

Do you have a preferred colour? I'll add an extra line on to each of my posts from now on just for you. For now you get shitty brown.

Jamie knows how to put forward slashes in to names really well!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Do you have a preferred colour? I'll add an extra line on to each of my posts from now on just for you. For now you get shitty brown.

Jamie knows how to put forward slashes in to names really well!

Reminds me of the WoW episode where Cartman was taking dumps on the floor...

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Reminds me of the WoW episode where Cartman was taking dumps on the floor...

I still love that episode, and sometimes whilst playing WoW/Mir/FF14 I'll actually slump in my chair to one side like big fat wow dude and have a lil giggle to myself. Ahhh, the fun we have.

Jamie is an impressive coder, with knowledge of at least C# to a decent level!

Status
Not open for further replies.