Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2013
I'd say inventory drop when killed by mobs/pked (white/brown/yellow player).
Red players killed = inventory drop + chance of equipment drop + jail time (depends on how many IT killed).
High levels pking low levels will only make them red players and the low level toon won't drop a thing (maybe this will prevent pk abuse/ so lowbies won't give a ƒuck when killed by high level players and just continue to grind?). Maybe make level brackets to determine whos too low to pk base on usable skill?
my opinion.

Ah right, IDK if this would be possible, didn't read all the post or the main post for that matter :D.

Last edited:

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017
Can't have immunity for a level difference unless they allow repulsion at any level.

Stops lvl 1's standing on drops!

I wonder how Shane sleeps with pottsy's shoes/trousers outside his brothers door.

Must be an awkward family dinner :very_drunk:

Reactions: Tai

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
---------- Post Merged on 26-11-2017 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-11-2017 at 11:54 PM ----------

- Huh? That makes 0 sense and I doubt you will ever be able to back a statement like that up.

If there is no risk associated with dying then people play more carefree without concentrating/semi afk.... aka lazy play.

It negates a 'skill' gap because a bad player (poor skill use/decision making resulting in more deaths pve/pvp) loses no more than someone that doesn't die as much (good skill use/decision making resulting in less deaths pve/pvp). Death should always be punishable to encourage better gameplay, and 'time loss' (having to run back to cave etc) isn't enough, especially with revive tokens in the cashshop...

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
Can't have immunity for a level difference unless they allow repulsion at any level.

I wonder how Shane sleeps with pottsy's shoes/trousers outside his brothers door.

Why would his trousers/Shoes be outside his door? just curious.

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013

You do secks weird (assuming that's what you are referring to).

1. Assuming your British - shoes belong by the front door, unless your a complete scruff.
2. Do you take your trousers off before the bedroom door, or take them off inside and remove them and close the door?

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017
You do secks weird (assuming that's what you are referring to).

1. Assuming your British - shoes belong by the front door, unless your a complete scruff.
2. Do you take your trousers off before the bedroom door, or take them off inside and remove them and close the door?

You're *
I'm guessing 'your not britesh eeva mayyte'

Usually the scruffs are in set 7/7 struggling with basic grammar.

99% sure you qualified for free school dinners.

Infiltration successful

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You're *

Infiltration successful

Wtf does free school dinner have to do with somebody education you moron ? Some of them kid's who get free school dinners probably doing a lot better than you in life.. What a silly thing to day bag of people getting free school dinner because their parents aren't well off ? What do you expect some little 11 year old to get a ****ing job ? Mug lol

Before you said it's aimed at Andyyy don't give me that bullshit, you bagged on his Grammar making out because of that he was qualified for Free school dinners. KYS

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017
Lol at that bite:P

You based your argument on 'probably'

Job done

Last edited:

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013
You're *

Infiltration successful

congrats you picked out an error in a quickly typed forum post. I could go all grammar nazi on your reply. But it would just be too ironic when your reply is riddled with grammatical inaccuracies.

Being a scruff has nothing to do with education either. Could be Ruth Lawrence, if you don't take shoes off at the front door. You're a scruff.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol...something funny about the attempted snipe towards me falling flat on it's face, but prompts an argument with others haha.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Wtf does free school dinner have to do with somebody education you moron ? Some of them kid's who get free school dinners probably doing a lot better than you in life.. What a silly thing to day bag of people getting free school dinner because their parents aren't well off ? What do you expect some little 11 year old to get a ****ing job ? Mug lol

Before you said it's aimed at Andyyy don't give me that bullshit, you bagged on his Grammar making out because of that he was qualified for Free school dinners. KYS

Agree with everything barring the KYS. It's not called for or needed, and is incredibly poor form. I'm sure some will claim I'm being oversensitive here, but it's just distasteful :(

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017
Agree with everything barring the KYS. It's not called for or needed, and is incredibly poor form. I'm sure some will claim I'm being oversensitive here, but it's just distasteful :(

Kill yourself

You're a scruff

Yet a school dinner comment causes uproar:highly_amused:

At this rate 2018 will be in the same state as zircon w.o pk drops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.