• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'll be honest, I've stayed quiet on this because I knew how much of a **** storm the thread would end up being since i saw the poll put up. Personally for me I'm only slightly swayed towards non drops maybe 60/40 and i absolutely love to fight. Whether I win or not is another matter but i've highlighted a few key points that you said Piff to make a point. None of your examples were done, or rarely done, for PK drops. I was always in and around BW storage fights even as a spectator and half of your examples are in designated fight zones. We were never fighting there or at bookshop to gain an item...it was almost always for bragging rights or to settle a difference. Talk **** Get Hit etc and they happened there because the contest room was either too far to go "step outside sz" kind of talk or to broad allowing people to run for days (unlike the tight storage/shop). The OKS fights were never about items, they were about the boss.

I understand to a degree what both camps are saying but correct me if i'm wrong. It was a rare occurrence to see players target specific players in the hope of getting an item and even then it was only really vs the top tier half of which almost always hunted in packs. The fighting as i recall it mostly happened in KRs/Upper floors, Levelling spots, Designated fight zones (bw storage on m2 or bookshop on m3 for example). This body drop "reward" was only a secondary motive, if something dropped then it was a cherry on top but realistically you never went out for that.

You geared for war in boss rooms because you knew the spawn time and that "x" guild was on its way I remember some awesome fights on both Mirs specifically for the boss and the chance of that dropping an item, your reward was the boss. ZT fights because you needed the relic, your reward is a shot at the grandest stage of them all, the biggest E-penis boost on mir ... who controls SW (& DMW on M3) which themselves offered their own private caves/bonuses. You foght in town with the mouthy idiot your reward was the bragging rights and the customary screenshot that went with the kill. You fought at the best levelling spots simply because you wanted to level there, your reward was the cave/spot until they inevitably came back to regain it. You activated guild wars and formed alliances if one guild was hogging the subs you needed and you went to attack them without fear of punishment purely because you could.

Not a single one of them as i remember it were primarily motivated about what anyone had on them. In this server Jamie has made it that effectively you can see where guilds are in what cave, if they are heading to your boss so you can mobilise to go there or avoid it and hit another. No longer will stacking behind doors be an effective tactic and the sheer range of spells and other content that m3 offers i really dont understand why all this fuss over something that was never REALLY that important to begin with. Not having body drops doesnt mean you cant get what is in people's bags ie items that dropped from the sub en route to the boss, only now you will know who is holding the items thanks to observer. It also means that some of the lower levels/cowards that previously would have abandoned the fight are now more inclined to fight back.

Think BW storage on a mass scale. We were happy to fight anyone, any level in there because we wouldnt drop our best gear...except now on this server it is back to the good days of mir3 where a level 30 tao will try and take on a level 45 warrior and hope they can avoid beckon, or a level 38 warrior will fancy themselves against a 50 wiz because of his chance to land that bladestorm when a shield drops irrespective of a plethora of spells ie geo/tempest/MS that never misses. People can manage losing dura and exp and end up feeling like Leeroy Jenkins going into fights for bosses/areas because you no longer care that its 10v5, you're gonna give it a good ****ing go anyway.

Just my rather large 10p worth. I'm all in favor of keeping it how it is planned but i would encourage Jamie to add in some Battleground style caves where literally anything goes, entry via NPC that asks are you sure (maybe even make Mystery Ship an all drop zone?) like you see in a lot of games and monthly/weekly PvP competitions that can be easily automated as seen on a few servers previous. 1v1, 3v3, class based, LMS etc I don't buy the whole first 2 floors safezone thing, not sure why that would make a difference when you can fight for the boss as it is.

Fair points some of them but some you are talking fully out of your arse hole, unless you was a leader of a big guild and was first in line for items there's 0% chance you made more off killing OKS than killing people outside ( unless you sucked bad ) Me and JerryTheBerry used to go to OKS to literally just item snipe on the floor in big fights...

Can agree about Bw bookshop / storage was sorta bragging right's, still doesn't take away the fact i made majority of my rare items jumping / pking just up from book shop.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
I'll be honest, I've stayed quiet on this because I knew how much of a **** storm the thread would end up being since i saw the poll put up. Personally for me I'm only slightly swayed towards non drops maybe 60/40 and i absolutely love to fight. Whether I win or not is another matter but i've highlighted a few key points that you said Piff to make a point. None of your examples were done, or rarely done, for PK drops. I was always in and around BW storage fights even as a spectator and half of your examples are in designated fight zones. We were never fighting there or at bookshop to gain an item...it was almost always for bragging rights or to settle a difference. Talk **** Get Hit etc and they happened there because the contest room was either too far to go "step outside sz" kind of talk or to broad allowing people to run for days (unlike the tight storage/shop). The OKS fights were never about items, they were about the boss.

I understand to a degree what both camps are saying but correct me if i'm wrong. It was a rare occurrence to see players target specific players in the hope of getting an item and even then it was only really vs the top tier half of which almost always hunted in packs. The fighting as i recall it mostly happened in KRs/Upper floors, Levelling spots, Designated fight zones (bw storage on m2 or bookshop on m3 for example). This body drop "reward" was only a secondary motive, if something dropped then it was a cherry on top but realistically you never went out for that.

You geared for war in boss rooms because you knew the spawn time and that "x" guild was on its way I remember some awesome fights on both Mirs specifically for the boss and the chance of that dropping an item, your reward was the boss. ZT fights because you needed the relic, your reward is a shot at the grandest stage of them all, the biggest E-penis boost on mir ... who controls SW (& DMW on M3) which themselves offered their own private caves/bonuses. You foght in town with the mouthy idiot your reward was the bragging rights and the customary screenshot that went with the kill. You fought at the best levelling spots simply because you wanted to level there, your reward was the cave/spot until they inevitably came back to regain it. You activated guild wars and formed alliances if one guild was hogging the subs you needed and you went to attack them without fear of punishment purely because you could.

Not a single one of them as i remember it were primarily motivated about what anyone had on them. In this server Jamie has made it that effectively you can see where guilds are in what cave, if they are heading to your boss so you can mobilise to go there or avoid it and hit another. No longer will stacking behind doors be an effective tactic and the sheer range of spells and other content that m3 offers i really dont understand why all this fuss over something that was never REALLY that important to begin with. Not having body drops doesnt mean you cant get what is in people's bags ie items that dropped from the sub en route to the boss, only now you will know who is holding the items thanks to observer. It also means that some of the lower levels/cowards that previously would have abandoned the fight are now more inclined to fight back.

Think BW storage on a mass scale. We were happy to fight anyone, any level in there because we wouldnt drop our best gear...except now on this server it is back to the good days of mir3 where a level 30 tao will try and take on a level 45 warrior and hope they can avoid beckon, or a level 38 warrior will fancy themselves against a 50 wiz because of his chance to land that bladestorm when a shield drops irrespective of a plethora of spells ie geo/tempest/MS that never misses. People can manage losing dura and exp and end up feeling like Leeroy Jenkins going into fights for bosses/areas because you no longer care that its 10v5, you're gonna give it a good ****ing go anyway.

Just my rather large 10p worth. I'm all in favor of keeping it how it is planned but i would encourage Jamie to add in some Battleground style caves where literally anything goes, entry via NPC that asks are you sure (maybe even make Mystery Ship an all drop zone?) like you see in a lot of games and monthly/weekly PvP competitions that can be easily automated as seen on a few servers previous. 1v1, 3v3, class based, LMS etc I don't buy the whole first 2 floors safezone thing, not sure why that would make a difference when you can fight for the boss as it is.

Pretty much how i remember mir3 euro days. Lots of fighting with the reward being the cave/boss/bragging, it was always enough reward on euro/usa/gsp.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
This thread man

on topic ,most fights now are a case of whoever gets first hit off causes the other person to TT cos they are scared to lose kit , fights will be massively more fun knowing they aren’t 30 second affairs , I imagine most boss hunts will have an element of “Sabuk wall” about them where it’s a proper long drawn out fight requiring actual skill and coordination ,

it will make a change to the usual. Run to KR , kill or be killed , kill an easy mode boss that requires no skill ( almost every boss on every server in the last 2 years ) , TT go SZ wait for next one.

Surely people would rather have long interesting fights , involving actual hard bosses that aren’t just “ spam tdb spam heal “ ? Putting in Pk drops removes that “ **** it let’s try get them for a laugh “ element , and replaces it with “ nah **** that don’t wanna drop my ring “

realistically this server will have so much more to offer than shitty BDD or standard mir2 caves recycled and given a different colour mob , if people want crystal clones with the same rules the same features same body drops , go play one of the 10 servers currently online with less than 15 users , look how they ended up.

Embrace the change people , it’s time to try something different

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Even I'm guilty of this but:

"This thread, ugh"

*immediately contributes to thread*

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Fair points some of them but some you are talking fully out of your arse hole, unless you was a leader of a big guild and was first in line for items there's 0% chance you made more off killing OKS than killing people outside ( unless you sucked bad ) Me and JerryTheBerry used to go to OKS to literally just item snipe on the floor in big fights...

Can agree about Bw bookshop / storage was sorta bragging right's, still doesn't take away the fact i made majority of my rare items jumping / pking just up from book shop.

When you say 'some' points are me talking out of my arsehole, how can you possibly back that statement up when i am giving examples of my own experience and what i remember and can you give me an example of more than one point that you disagree on. I used OKS as an example because you used it specifically but my point was a more broader sense. Yes we used to get items from OKS fights but that wasn't the PRIMARY reason we went there.

We went for the boss and the chance to get something better to strengthen our guild and this motive applies to every boss on this server especially given the fact that OKS doesnt exist on M3 in the broad sense that most higher tier bosses are difficult to get to and difficult to kill and well worth scrapping over. You wait until you are engaged in some decent size fights on here over bosses like JD and EE for example, bosses that by rights you cant just RT and skip to, you have to clear your way and you will be thankful for the extra pots that drop from peoples deaths from their bags.

For what it was worth i wasn't a leader of a big guild however i have ALWAYS been in a guild that distributes items fairly and because of how involved i can get and how many hours im happy to put in to contribute to the guild iv had my share of gear over my time. A simple way to fix your specific boss issue is that jamie ensures bosses (higher tier) always drop something (doesnt have to be mega rares). Whether it is a rare item or a high level spell book or even enough gold to repot the group etc, as long as there is a reason to go kill that boss there will be enough reason for people to fight over it? Other than that basically you are saying you want body drops purely because you cant be bothered to go and hunt for them and want a chance to snipe them off the floor?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
When you say 'some' points are me talking out of my arsehole, how can you possibly back that statement up when i am giving examples of my own experience and what i remember and can you give me an example of more than one point that you disagree on. I used OKS as an example because you used it specifically but my point was a more broader sense. Yes we used to get items from OKS fights but that wasn't the PRIMARY reason we went there.

We went for the boss and the chance to get something better to strengthen our guild and this motive applies to every boss on this server especially given the fact that OKS doesnt exist on M3 in the broad sense that most higher tier bosses are difficult to get to and difficult to kill and well worth scrapping over. You wait until you are engaged in some decent size fights on here over bosses like JD and EE for example, bosses that by rights you cant just RT and skip to, you have to clear your way and you will be thankful for the extra pots that drop from peoples deaths from their bags.

For what it was worth i wasn't a leader of a big guild however i have ALWAYS been in a guild that distributes items fairly and because of how involved i can get and how many hours im happy to put in to contribute to the guild iv had my share of gear over my time. A simple way to fix your specific boss issue is that jamie ensures bosses (higher tier) always drop something (doesnt have to be mega rares). Whether it is a rare item or a high level spell book or even enough gold to repot the group etc, as long as there is a reason to go kill that boss there will be enough reason for people to fight over it? Other than that basically you are saying you want body drops purely because you cant be bothered to go and hunt for them and want a chance to snipe them off the floor?

so basically your saying pkers who want body drops don't tend to have big guilds nor kill bosses? if anything on every server its to PK guilds that run the servers and the pve guilds kill the lower tier bosses.

what servers have you played recently that and PVE guild has control over any bosses other than the few easy ones???

lets use the last populated mir server as an example.

chronicles have had many different guilds that have ran the server and every single one has been PK orientated.

Curse10
TKO
Team
Spartacus
Forsaken
probz other guilds in there too i forgot about.

while the likes of BlackWidows, True Honor and not sure on the other guild name who are all PVE guilds who haven't killed any content that's been in the game for over 3 years, and only recently tried some of them due to instances.

when any server disables PK drops its a dead zone.

Marble user count halfed or most were AFK.
Chronicles same situation as marble.

but please do spill what servers and guilds you've been in...

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
so basically your saying pkers who want body drops don't tend to have big guilds nor kill bosses? if anything on every server its to PK guilds that run the servers and the pve guilds kill the lower tier bosses.

what servers have you played recently that and PVE guild has control over any bosses other than the few easy ones???

lets use the last populated mir server as an example.

chronicles have had many different guilds that have ran the server and every single one has been PK orientated.

Curse10
TKO
Team
Spartacus
Forsaken
probz other guilds in there too i forgot about.

while the likes of BlackWidows, True Honor and not sure on the other guild name who are all PVE guilds who haven't killed any content that's been in the game for over 3 years, and only recently tried some of them due to instances.

when any server disables PK drops its a dead zone.

Marble user count halfed or most were AFK.
Chronicles same situation as marble.

but please do spill what servers and guilds you've been in...

I'm not really sure which part of either of my posts you are referring to and I dont really know why you get so confrontational about such things. Nothing I have said was a personal dig at you? I haven't once said that PKers aren't part of guilds or made any statements about PVE Guilds controlling servers. In all honesty i think this being the way it is encourages pve guilds to fight as they have nothing but exp/pots/whatever loot theyv collected to lose.

Which part of the server is a dead zone? As i recall Marble usercount flopped as a result of bad/ill thought out content largely the Charms.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm not really sure which part of either of my posts you are referring to and I dont really know why you get so confrontational about such things. Nothing I have said was a personal dig at you? I haven't once said that PKers aren't part of guilds or made any statements about PVE Guilds controlling servers. In all honesty i think this being the way it is encourages pve guilds to fight as they have nothing but exp/pots/whatever loot theyv collected to lose.

Which part of the server is a dead zone? As i recall Marble usercount flopped as a result of bad/ill thought out content largely the Charms.

you can simply ask anyone who played one of the above servers and ask how the user count dropped while drops were currently off hey... even ask Jamie if he has the user count logs for these times. if that's possible.

i played both servers and no one would do anything until the drops got enables again.

even look on there threads i'm sure there are loads of posts.

'servers boring with no drops made by many different people on chronicles fourms'

just quickly searched body drops on Chronicles forums and 2 posts straight off the bat.

http://forum.mirchronicles.com/foru...eral-discussion/33841-death-drops-back-on-now

http://forum.mirchronicles.com/forum/discussion-lounges/general-discussion/39924-death-drops

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
you can simply ask anyone who played one of the above servers and ask how the user count dropped while drops were currently off hey... even ask Jamie if he has the user count logs for these times. if that's possible.

i played both servers and no one would do anything until the drops got enables again.

'servers boring with no drops made by many different people on chronicles fourms'

Chronicles has body drops currently, you could go play it if you really want body drops?

Jamie has stated this server will not have body drops, but hopefully you will still play, would be good to fight someone who actually enjoys PvP, I never really tried it, but on Zircon I will be able to give it a go, even if I am **** and everyone laughs at me.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK

Jamie quoting me above and his response would suggest otherwise. Although i wish he hadn't as now i'm sure to be accused of being a carrot card holding member of his **** gobbling crew. Fact of the matter is i'm not taking sides for his or your nonconstructive whinge brigade, rather giving opinions as a neutral who just wants to see the best M3 server that this community has been crying out for.

In any case that doesn't detract from the fact you just accused me of making a statement and basically gone off on a rant over nothing and when i've pointed out that I didn't say anything of the sort you're twisting on another tangent instead of holding your hands up and saying "yeah my bad i got it wrong". Also for the record when i quit chronicles the moans about drops were from mobs not players...because literally sod all was dropping and then it went silly because Sam blanket increased drop rates for certain areas which messed up the economy in the short term. Having said that, AFAIK they body drop on chrons so i'm interested to know why you no longer play there given that it ticks all of your boxes?

I stick to what I said in my original post; I dont really understand, from my own experience and from what i've encountered, how body drops has ever been a PRIMARY focus for people who PvP on Mir to the extent you believe it will make or break the server other than for a handful of people who exist solely to target specific whales in the hope of a quick payday.

If you have any valid response to that i'd kindly ask you to read my original post first and then quote or bold specifically points you dont agree with. I'd ask you to refrain from picking out random words and misquoting them to mean something they dont purely because you blindly disagree with anyone who thinks differently to you.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Chronicles has body drops currently, you could go play it if you really want body drops?

Jamie has stated this server will not have body drops, but hopefully you will still play, would be good to fight someone who actually enjoys PvP, I never really tried it, but on Zircon I will be able to give it a go, even if I am **** and everyone laughs at me.

completed chronicles content way over a year or two ago, been there done that, only so much you can do before it becomes stale, kitted more than 1 class with maxed out kit.

but thanks for that.

---------- Post Merged at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Jamie quoting me above and his response would suggest otherwise. Although i wish he hadn't as now i'm sure to be accused of being a carrot card holding member of his **** gobbling crew. Fact of the matter is i'm not taking sides for his or your nonconstructive whinge brigade, rather giving opinions as a neutral who just wants to see the best M3 server that this community has been crying out for.

In any case that doesn't detract from the fact you just accused me of making a statement and basically gone off on a rant over nothing and when i've pointed out that I didn't say anything of the sort you're twisting on another tangent instead of holding your hands up and saying "yeah my bad i got it wrong". Also for the record when i quit chronicles the moans about drops were from mobs not players...because literally sod all was dropping and then it went silly because Sam blanket increased drop rates for certain areas which messed up the economy in the short term. Having said that, AFAIK they body drop on chrons so i'm interested to know why you no longer play there given that it ticks all of your boxes?

I stick to what I said in my original post; I dont really understand, from my own experience and from what i've encountered, how body drops has ever been a PRIMARY focus for people who PvP on Mir to the extent you believe it will make or break the server other than for a handful of people who exist solely to target specific whales in the hope of a quick payday.

If you have any valid response to that i'd kindly ask you to read my original post first and then quote or bold specifically points you dont agree with. I'd ask you to refrain from picking out random words and misquoting them to mean something they dont purely because you blindly disagree with anyone who thinks differently to you.

like iv just said on above. and i pref Mir 3 over Mir 2

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

I checked lol.

Marble has a whole 1 thread about the drops. This was dated in July (Charm implementation was March).

The thread starter had posted about the pk drops (Not the charms) effecting the user count and The VERY NEXT post was this:
"Maybe cause everyone is just now waiting for Jamies mir 3 server, no one wants to waste time on this anymore lol"

Post 3-7 was nothing relevant to charms or PK drops.

Post Number 8 was this:
"User count was still in the 50's last night"

Indicating the Charm problem had already begun to take effect on the UC. Evident by the 50s instead of 100s it was months before the PK drop change. Plus a possible effect by the subtle announcement of Zircon.

Then literally nothing else was mentioned.

So Marble has a whole grand total of 2 posts, within a single thread that has SOME talk about the PK Drops effecting the user count...1 if you exclude the thread starter, and it wasn't even in an agreement.

But yes....it was totally the PK Drops being turned off that killed it.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

You can fight me? We can laugh at each other together, although I'll have to get my face out from being embedded in the cliff face I've buried it in trying to SD you and missing....

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
so answer me this last question, as its clear nothings gonna change, anyways il play get bored and move on,

if the server gets to the stage people get bored of the lack of drops from PK 'since bag drops are in' and they end up leaving in the masses (guilds) what will be done or put in place?

once this has been answered can a mod or admin lock the thread since the PK side of things aren't worthy enough for some people.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Yes the charms and content killed the UC on Marble, ExWizz knows this I am sure he does, he isn't thick but I don't think he'll back down from it. It did all happen around the same time (so I can understand why he's confused), but when I left the user count was already dropping and I have no recollection of him turning the drops off anyway.

---------- Post Merged at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:46 PM ----------

so answer me this last question, as its clear nothings gonna change il play get bored and move on,

if the server gets to the stage people get bored of the lack of drops from PK 'since bag drops are in' and they end up leaving in the masses (guilds) what will be done or put in place?

once this has been answered can a mod or admin lock the thread since the PK side of things aren't worthy enough for some people.

The thread has posts from dozens of people at this point, and has been going constantly despite all the garbage. WHy do you think it's gonna be closed as you asked (serious question, not **** throwing?)

EDIT: wait, I see you are the creator. Fair does

---------- Post Merged at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Another post and question mind. ExWizz, one last thing. Are you not interested in the prospect of perhaps having new opponent to fight - us cowards that now won't flee?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Yes the charms and content killed the UC on Marble, ExWizz knows this I am sure he does, he isn't thick but I don't think he'll back down from it. It did all happen around the same time (so I can understand why he's confused), but when I left the user count was already dropping and I have no recollection of him turning the drops off anyway.

i know 100% charms ****ed marble iv had this convo with jamie before i'm simple saying when drops were disabled on marble or Chronicles the server was a dead zone until they got enabled again (dead zone meaning the game wasn't as active as normal), i didn't mean the drops itself killed the server, but it helped drive players away, but the charms are the core reason it completely failed.

and i asked for it to be closed as the creator of the thread.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
i know 100% charms ****ed marble iv had this convo with jamie before i'm simple saying when drops were disabled on marble or Chronicles the server was a dead zone until they got enabled again (dead zone meaning the game wasn't as active as normal), i didn't mean the drops itself killed the server, but it helped drive players away, but the charms are the core reason it completely failed.

and i asked for it to be closed as the creator of the thread.

I edited my response before you answered i think.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK

just quickly searched body drops on Chronicles forums and 2 posts straight off the bat.

http://forum.mirchronicles.com/foru...eral-discussion/33841-death-drops-back-on-now

http://forum.mirchronicles.com/forum/discussion-lounges/general-discussion/39924-death-drops

You've quoted two posts that were 4 months apart and has less than 5 replies, over a year ago, at a time when, unless im mistaken again, LOM Affinity was released which put a dent in the user count at the time anyway? Hardly the mass exodus that you are threatening.

completed chronicles content way over a year or two ago, been there done that, only so much you can do before it becomes stale, kitted more than 1 class with maxed out kit. and i pref Mir 3 over Mir 2

So provided that Jamie ensures there is enough decent content, which you as an experienced Mir3 player know there is loads of to begin with (i know you're more into 3 having been on most servers with you on and you normally do alright for yourself), provided he ticks those boxes and gives you enough of a challenge along the way then you will be happy regardless of the situation with drops? You are one of the players that falls into the brackets i hinted at in my original post.

Part of a group of people who kills because they enjoy a good scrap over a boss or area. It's the fight that you enjoy and i dont think for one second that you honestly do it for the drops. More likely is the case that you are concerned that you wont get a good scrap but provided Jamie gives enough incentive (in whatever form that takes) for people to fight over certain bosses or certain areas like sabuk and certain caves etc then you will see the decent size and long fights that I understand you are yearning for. Add that to the fact that now the passives are more inclined to leeroy at you you should be relishing the prospect of all these new opponents to fight against.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I was observing the mechanics of Jinchon the other day when a group was killing it.

Oh god I can just imagine the fun the fights will be in that room trying to steal it :D The drops will not be noticed, I can assure you.

And this was just 1 mechanic lol...1 that this group in particular was actually very ignorant about and still wern't sure (Judging by the conversation afterwards), about how it was killing people and what the mechanic was :D

Mir2 was ez mode in comparison....people will be far too occupied staying alive than picking up death drops, even if they were on :P

Status
Not open for further replies.