• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
On previous servers when iv turned down big guilds and made my own Iv round people not in big 2-3 guilds tend to tt from fights they could win to protect kits which gets boring as fk.

What big guilds do this? Never seen that before.. Seen the Chinese on Marble tt a few time even know they could of won but their ping is silly high so smart of them really.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
What's your problem with me? everything i post you seem to try debunk, look in peoples stores u divvy they got 100000s of pots all stacked, store isn't a npc it's through a button you moron. Also have u even logged on and played? Mob drops pots in bulks on upto 6... you can hunt forever without losing pots in most places.

No problem at all, just happens that every post i disagree with or think looks like a load of bollocks just happens to be yours. Being totally honest its just coincidence but love how you jump straight to personal insults in your blind rage. Can imagine you mashing your keys in your haste to write that. Not sure if you are aware, this is a test stage and drop rate is over 1000% so, surprisingly a few pots will drop. When it gets to live you may notice that pots dont drop in such abundance.

even normal pots people are carrying 602 hp pots (M) and 720 mp pots (M) at level 47 Taoist.

(M) pots weight is 1 (L) weight is 2...

so half both numbers that still a **** ton of pots.

also (L) pills weight is only 1 less than (L) normal pots with 1 second less cooldown on using.

IIRC it was about normal to leave for a hunt at around that level with over 300mp med and 150-200large hp plus amulets etc as a tao at that level so if thats the case then you're right the meds should be 2weight and the larges 3 so i stand corrected. Ultimately as you will remember, in better caves you should be expecting to burn through pots anyway unless part of a decent size group which can make them last more efficiently so thats a simple fix for Jamie, autopot should struggle to keep up with harder caves with them pots. I never really factor in the Pills. They've always been very low bag weight with a quicker cooldown but they were expensive af to buy from the shop so until you hit the later levels they were never much of an option. Certainly before level 40/45 you wouldnt expect to be carrying them every hunt unless you are absolutely loaded. Again as i just said though, i'd imagine that this is only the case now because every rate is increased so they will drop more themselves along with gold.

Reactions: zedina

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
are assassins pointless then because their gimmick would be killing people fast but what's the point if they drop only from bag

better to roll a pve job?

Status
Not open for further replies.