Cryptocurrency Investment & Trading

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Yo Dave, wouldn't be better to invest in bitconnect ? Price Jan 2017 0.20$, price August 2017 70$.
BTW I don't know **** about this. I'm just starting to document on the matter.

Is it better to buy an bitmain antminer at this stage , or just buy crypto coins instead?
Also when did u guys started trading?

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Unless you're gonna invest $5k+ on mining equipment I wouldn't bother. It's much more profitable to invest in solid coins.

Bitcoin hit all time high of $7,000 USD today. Mental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Unless you're gonna invest $5k+ on mining equipment I wouldn't bother. It's much more profitable to invest in solid coins.

Bitcoin hit all time high of $7,000 USD today. Mental.

Yea , over 8,000 USD now lol

PS: a m8 of mine invested 15k+ a year ago on mining equip and he's not happy @ all

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
BTC hit $12,000 last night, just sayin

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
$18,000 BTC.

I'll keep sayin'

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Btc was $19,000~ a few days ago but there's been a retracement (might still be ongoing), not sure where you're figures are coming from but coin market cap has it at $14.7k

How many Btc's (or other crypto's) have you turned back into fiat money?

Because the way I see it, the main risk involved of crypto's is actually selling out without being scammed.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
its only good if you have the btc now... it'll die down. there's so much hype on this **** it's unreal... cleary some wealthy people trying to make some big money.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Btc was $19,000~ a few days ago but there's been a retracement (might still be ongoing), not sure where you're figures are coming from but coin market cap has it at $14.7k

How many Btc's (or other crypto's) have you turned back into fiat money?

Because the way I see it, the main risk involved of crypto's is actually selling out without being scammed.

Probs from https://coinranking.com

its only good if you have the btc now... it'll die down. there's so much hype on this **** it's unreal... cleary some wealthy people trying to make some big money.

Some say, BTC will reach as much as 500.000 $ in like 10 years or so...
o.O

But I'm sure tht the International Monetary Fund or the World Bank will "pressure" most governments to ban it (because when more and more ppl will start using bitcoin, the banks will loose big time) on the premise that it's untraceable and could finance terrorists & buy anything on the black market from virgins to nuclear weapons & **** (which is also true) :P

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Cryptocurrency Investment &amp;amp; Trading

Cashed in 5x my initial investment and have approx 9x my initial investment to trade with.

I don't trade Bitcoin at all, I swing trade alts as their ROI is much higher.

BTC was as high as $20,000 on Korean exchanges, but they always lead the price action.

The retracement is indeed underway, was long overdue after no real pull back since $5,800.

"It's only good if you have the btc"... lol, plz expand?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Sounds good, curious as to how long most governments will allow this though , surely it affects governments/IMF/central banks etc? Will be interesting to see how they respond when it becomes more common

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
They all think it's a small fish that will collapse in on itself. At peak last week ta entire market cap was $450billion. Wall St stocks are multi trillion.

They're covering themselves though, there is a very high level of market manipulation by institutions that is allowing the bankers to accumulate insanely large treasuries of BTC. At the start of September, CEO of JP Morgan & Chase, Jamie Dimon, said that "Bitcoin is a scam, a Ponzi scheme and will cause a lot of people to lose their life savings when it collapses. Any of my employees found trading crypto currencies will be fired". That was a big deal, the price of Bitcoin halved overnight... people were panic selling. Then when BTC hit its lowest point there was an enormous spike in the price, and BTC doubled back to its original value. That was because JP Morgan & Chase had bought an insane amount of discounted BTC in one huge hit, as did many other private and central banks.

Just a few months later the same guy said that crypto could change the world. They don't give a **** about going back on their word, or looking foolish.. they say whatever gets them what they want.

And it's only just getting started. Less than 3% of internet users know what crypto is, based on global exchange account registrations. As mass adoption grows the price of the entire space will only grow with it as more money pours in. You can already buy houses and cars, and pay for your coffee in some Starbucks etc around the world. Bitcoin ATM's are huge in Asia and Australia.

The revolution will be tokenised.

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
I personally invested a total of 1,110 USD beginning of 2017 on BitConnect.
All investments have completed their lending period of 299 days.
I have received back around 4,550 USD.

I have cashed out the total to see if the system was legit and it worked.

Now I have re-invested 5,100 USD which should return back in 179 days this time.

If you think the above as convinced you to invest, please ask for my referral code in private! lol :D
Maybe I got this wrong but why would anyone invest in Bitconnect? They for sure are a ponzi scheme (IMO) but that doesn't necessarily mean it's going down any time soon. If Bitcoins price takes a huge plummet I'm sure they will exit scam.

Also if you invested $1000 into the program when Bitcoin was at $1000 and say 200 days (or however long they hold the funds for) later Bitcoin is worth $10,000 wont the just return 0.1 BTC of the 1 BTC you gave them 200 days earlier? Even with the daily interest you wont get near that 1 BTC value again.

They all think it's a small fish that will collapse in on itself. At peak last week ta entire market cap was $450billion. Wall St stocks are multi trillion.

They're covering themselves though, there is a very high level of market manipulation by institutions that is allowing the bankers to accumulate insanely large treasuries of BTC. At the start of September, CEO of JP Morgan & Chase, Jamie Dimon, said that "Bitcoin is a scam, a Ponzi scheme and will cause a lot of people to lose their life savings when it collapses. Any of my employees found trading crypto currencies will be fired". That was a big deal, the price of Bitcoin halved overnight... people were panic selling. Then when BTC hit its lowest point there was an enormous spike in the price, and BTC doubled back to its original value. That was because JP Morgan & Chase had bought an insane amount of discounted BTC in one huge hit, as did many other private and central banks.

Just a few months later the same guy said that crypto could change the world. They don't give a **** about going back on their word, or looking foolish.. they say whatever gets them what they want.

And it's only just getting started. Less than 3% of internet users know what crypto is, based on global exchange account registrations. As mass adoption grows the price of the entire space will only grow with it as more money pours in. You can already buy houses and cars, and pay for your coffee in some Starbucks etc around the world. Bitcoin ATM's are huge in Asia and Australia.

The revolution will be tokenised.

The Bitcoin bubble is about to go huge. Watch this video they talk about why they think wall street is about to blow this bubble up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbhqGaQJHuE

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
After hitting a new all time high of $5000 per coin, Bitcoin has went through a major pullback (healthy, happens all the time in wall street too).

It retreated all the way back to $3000 and has found support, and the buying has started again, with it reaching $3600 again in just 2 hours. Entire market should be going on a bull (upward) run now, just want to leave some current prices here and compare at year end. If ever there was a time to get invested now is the time while everything is on sale, but its rising quickly. (I made $210 in the time its taken to type this, winning)

Bottomed at;

Bitcoin - $3000
Ethereum - $200
Litecoin - $33
OmiseGo - $8
NEO - $15
Rise - $0.24
IOTA - $0.40

Bitcoin - $14k (just pulled back from 20k)
Ethereum - $720 (just pulled back from $860)
Litecoin - $320 (was 400)
OmiseGo - $14 (was $22)
NEO $60 (was 86)
Rise - $1.38 currently at $ all time high
IOTA $3.40 (was $6.40)

Little update. Market has took a healthy correction before starting its next leg up.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Retirement is on the horizon .. What a time to be alive

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Re: Cryptocurrency Investment &amp;amp; Trading

The mining centres need their own power station to survive !
They are being banned in many cities across the US due to their excessive power consumption.

A news programme the other day showed a centre in Iceland which had monthly bills of millions of Euros just for electricity !

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Adv, if you like that kind of trading, look into traded options or contracts for difference (cfd).

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I've not been following it tbf.

But pretty sure Bitcoin has crashed from 20k, down to 7k, and shows no signs of getting back up there.

Didn't china/south Korea ban crypto currencies?

- http://www.scmp.com/business/bankin...amp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban

Considering China is going to be the worlds largest economy in the next 10 years, I don't think that bodes well for them long-term, Not to mention the USA will most likely heavily regulate it, if not ban it outright.
Though, they could be manipulating it so they can buy low, like trump has just done to the stock market with his fake "trade war" with china.

I did look into it a year or so ago, but didn't see a future for crypto-currencies, unless you are interested in buying sex-slaves, drugs, stolen credit cards details or weapons on the dark web. (Which i am, so if you know any good suppliers, hit me up)

I could be totally wrong, like I said i'm not really following it, things may of changed.

There is just so many different crypto currencies I don't see people mass adopting it as a form of currency, Why would you keep 400 Different types of coins in your account, not to mention it's way to complicated/not accessible for the average person.

Sounds like the dotcom bubble all over again to me, Majority of people are going to loose a fortune, while a few coins will come out on top.

Last edited:

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
its on a slow ascent but its getting back up there

the hype and **** has died off so we might be able to sneak back up into high numbers again