Cryptocurrency Investment & Trading

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I have a technical analysis channel on telegram, if anyone wants to drop me a PM ill send you an invite link, can chat and learn more there with the other members.

I trade mostly on an exchange that allows margin trading with up to 100x leverage - not that i ever use more than 20x.

Less than 2% of crypto volume is used for criminal activities, FYI.

Youre correct, BTC highed at $19,680 on December 21st 2017 - and has since been as low as $5,800 area. Then went to $12,000, back down to $9,000, up to $12,000 again, then down to $6,200, and is currently attempting to break back above $10,000.

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
I've not been following it tbf.

But pretty sure Bitcoin has crashed from 20k, down to 7k, and shows no signs of getting back up there.

Didn't china/south Korea ban crypto currencies?

- http://www.scmp.com/business/bankin...amp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban

Considering China is going to be the worlds largest economy in the next 10 years, I don't think that bodes well for them long-term, Not to mention the USA will most likely heavily regulate it, if not ban it outright.
Though, they could be manipulating it so they can buy low, like trump has just done to the stock market with his fake "trade war" with china.

I did look into it a year or so ago, but didn't see a future for crypto-currencies, unless you are interested in buying sex-slaves, drugs, stolen credit cards details or weapons on the dark web. (Which i am, so if you know any good suppliers, hit me up)

I could be totally wrong, like I said i'm not really following it, things may of changed.

There is just so many different crypto currencies I don't see people mass adopting it as a form of currency, Why would you keep 400 Different types of coins in your account, not to mention it's way to complicated/not accessible for the average person.

Sounds like the dotcom bubble all over again to me, Majority of people are going to loose a fortune, while a few coins will come out on top.

They have been saying China will be the largest economy in 10 years for like 50 years now? It's still fairly poor in most parts of the country. I don't believe it's fully banned they just want to regulate it heavily.

Not too sure but I think Monero gets used more now on darknet markets. If you're serious about it go on the darknet market subreddit.

The only serious crypto coin to me is Bitcoin. Everything else is either doomed to fail, a hype job or simply has no use.

ETH - It's only use is scam ICOs which will probably be made illegal once the market space gets big. Smart contracts have caused people to lose money. Vitalik is their Satoshi who has too much power.
XRP - Google "most centralized coin" just been pumped because people think banks will actually use this junk
BCH - Hub of people who got in late that want BCH to be the real BTC for gains or idiots who think it's superior because it has 8x (soon to be 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) the block size
LTC - A Bitcoin testnet is it's only real use. But that's what the testnet is for?

A nice video summarizing most of these new hype coins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNH7BIzqWNI&t=

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I shorted $9900 this morning using 20x leverage with $2000 (Staked in Bitcoin), seeing bearish divergence on multiple timeframes and a rising wedge pattern, which usually breaks down.

Price currently at $9740 - and my short is 32% in profit (+$640).

Also caught ShitcoinCash's rise today, will be listed on Revolut soon.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
I shorted $9900 this morning using 20x leverage with $2000 (Staked in Bitcoin), seeing bearish divergence on multiple timeframes and a rising wedge pattern, which usually breaks down.

Price currently at $9740 - and my short is 32% in profit (+$640).

Also caught ShitcoinCash's rise today, will be listed on Revolut soon.

sounds like you have a lot of experience with this

as for me i only have £150 in ethereum right now on binance

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Closed my short, opened a long at $9500, had buys scaled down to $9300 set, but a candle wick down to 9416 only filled about 70% of my orders. No worries though, average entry is $9460.

Current price is $9535 - $10,200 target

Scafurtava

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 2, 2022
That pizza story is a classic, I still can't believe it was worth only $30 back then and now it's a cool $22 mil! That's insane. I've been dipping my toes into trading and it's definitely a wild ride. There's so much to learn and so much opportunity, but it can also be a bit overwhelming. That's why I've been focused on finding the best scalping strategy to help me navigate the ups and downs. I think it's important for everyone to at least educate themselves about crypto, even if they're not ready to invest or trade yet. The power shift from centralised institutions to decentralised ones is a big deal and it's not slowing down anytime soon.

Last edited:

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
never appealed to me, all they need to do is cut the power and then you have nothing to trade with lol gold and silvers the one