Chinese speakers in the community?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Was wondering if anyone that can read chinese can help me with a website, or if anyone can point me in the direction of a website translator so i can read this myself?

http://www.waltonchain.org/team

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Mir2pion ? Isn't he Chinese his English seem's pretty good aswell considering he doesn't touch Google translate or any translator. Could be a different Asian country though.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Its okay got sorted thank you.

Missed the boat a little on this, was trying to research their technology and find out if rumours of RFID patents were true. In that time its coin value went from $0.40 to $3. Will still invest but missed out on a quick payday :(

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Its okay got sorted thank you.

Missed the boat a little on this, was trying to research their technology and find out if rumours of RFID patents were true. In that time its coin value went from $0.40 to $3. Will still invest but missed out on a quick payday :(

No one cares

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Mir2pion ? Isn't he Chinese his English seem's pretty good aswell considering he doesn't touch Google translate or any translator. Could be a different Asian country though.

Country I was born and grew up in has a moniker of being a 'land in the heart of Europe'. But I lived long time and got university education in Canada meaning I am completely comfortable speaking and writing English (also can type relatively fast with ten fingers which means longer posts which in turn irritates some folks around here for whom reading is a challenge).

Actually when it comes to language I could do better than I come across on this forum but then I would fit in even less. But I am aware that from my longer posts you can guess I am not English native.

Google photo translate on the phone is amazing, only found out about it here on the forum recently but somehow I don't seem to be able to have control over when it should translate 'on the go', that is instantly, as it sometimes does because many times it doesn't and I have to snap picture and markup what I want translated. Probably should read some manual how to use it.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Country I was born and grew up in has a moniker of being a 'land in the heart of Europe'. But I lived long time and got university education in Canada meaning I am completely comfortable speaking and writing English (also can type relatively fast with ten fingers which means longer posts which in turn irritates some folks around here for whom reading is a challenge).

Actually when it comes to language I could do better than I come across on this forum but then I would fit in even less. But I am aware that from my longer posts you can guess I am not English native.

Google photo translate on the phone is amazing, only found out about it here on the forum recently but somehow I don't seem to be able to have control over when it should translate 'on the go', that is instantly, as it sometimes does because many times it doesn't and I have to snap picture and markup what I want translated. Probably should read some manual how to use it.

TLDR: He's not Chinese.