Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Tao

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Always a Warrior just because Bladestorm is the most satisfying skill in the game. The class sucks 0-40/42 (level 2 BS/DS) but it's worth it in the end!

P.S. Just need a high level wizard wife...... ;)

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Mir3 wizard will forever hold a place in my heart... FrozenEarth in PrajnaTemple, ah nostalgia.

Sam

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Played only Warrior my whole Mir Lifetime, but will start a wizzard for the first time :)

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
Tao was always my 1st choice, but not this time since there's no Tao on this server (Tao without summons IS NOT a Tao.) I'm very sad, I don't know Jamie but seing his skills in getting stuff sorted from ground up and being so freaking swift I'd assume he can figure out how to make Tao a good choice. Deleting summons from the game is not a solution imho.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Mir3 wizard will forever hold a place in my heart... FrozenEarth in PrajnaTemple, ah nostalgia.

Sam

Those were the days, teleporting around 2F for those lures. Or luring in PFN with Dragon Tornado etc then later hunting in BP with FC. I remember my first SW war where there were only a few wizards in game with MS, seeing it used during a war was mind blowing, ha!

Levelling on a wizard was very satisfying but PVPing on a warrior was always more fun. Though being a pain in BW on Arko was fun too. I'm not looking forward to 0-40 on a warrior before DS :(

Good childhood memories with Mir 3.

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Tao was always my 1st choice, but not this time since there's no Tao on this server (Tao without summons IS NOT a Tao.) I'm very sad, I don't know Jamie but seing his skills in getting stuff sorted from ground up and being so freaking swift I'd assume he can figure out how to make Tao a good choice. Deleting summons from the game is not a solution imho.

Wondered why I couldn't see any summon skills on tao, do wizzys still get taming skill? Summons don't make the tao it's the heals and buffs, the summons are there for damage and to be annoying in pvp. If other skills have been changed due to no summons then what's the problem? Never played mir3 but heard tao's were pretty OP with summons and late game skills do a **** ton of damage?

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
There will be no pets, just a balance stance jamie is taking. Could change but the idea is taos will actually have more damage out put, skill tweaks to move away from the pets. Let's face it, every server at some point has the issue of pets are not strong enough/ pets are to strong in pvp threads.

only pet Taos would have liked was the explosion but that was crazy op on gsp. Tao actually level groups and guilds on Korean , infection is a great skill. I been on the Korean mass luring hunts and just the Tao kills.

class for me might be warrior I've seen the potential on Korean late game it looks fun.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Won't play there but if I were to play I'd probs go war or wiz

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland

You will not need pet have a look at the end game tao skills... they sick

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
dont know what the classes play like so i guess ill pick assassin and then get jealous when i see another class with a cool spell

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
dont know what the classes play like so i guess ill pick assassin and then get jealous when i see another class with a cool spell

Sin is a very strong class, I wouldn't worry about other class envy.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Single class warrior (or maybe wiz) server is an idea I toy with in my mind once in a while (speaking of mir2) but don't think it would fall on fertile ground here. But that would be the only way to have a total class balance.

I would play warrior because having some experience with that class on mir2 I could compare how it plays on mir3, second choice would be assasin but that only if advance 'reviews' would put warrior class down too much.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Tao support life <3

I'm a bit sad reading about no pets because pets are more than the damage output they provide. I need a pet for taking away agro and distracting mobs when I go into trans. Will there be something to replace this loss i.e a decoy spell?

I assume summon puppet won't be removed so what's the stance on Scarecrow/Voodoo Doll? Technically all a form of pet.

Never seen use of scarecrow properly. It would be interesting to see Scarecrow that other mobs hit causing damage on cursed monster.

Last edited:

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Tao support life <3

I'm a bit sad reading about no pets because pets are more than the damage output they provide. I need a pet for taking away agro and distracting mobs when I go into trans. Will there be something to replace this loss i.e a decoy spell?

I assume summon puppet won't be removed so what's the stance on Scarecrow/Voodoo Doll? Technically all a form of pet.

Never seen use of scarecrow properly. It would be interesting to see Scarecrow that other mobs hit causing damage on cursed monster.

taos on Mir 3dont need these pets to take Agro. The invisible spells drops everything. Not even players can see you.

things could change but who knows.