1.9 Torozor

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
So, all the server is up and running fine, all gates have connected, M2 is working great etc, yet when I open my exe, just before I get to the log in screen, I'm getting this error message:

https://prnt.sc/gglayb

Can't remember what that error message indicated, where am I going wrong? The exe is set up for offline use also.

*EDIT*

Here is a picture of all the gates connected:

https://prnt.sc/gglcl9

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Well I'm at the point where stat cap on weapons becoming an issue, I could instead of adding more DC onto the weapon, I could perhaps add Crit Chance/Damage. NeoLionsBlade = 170 - 240 DC, where 255's the cap. I wonder what iJam was originally going to do when he reached the cap. I'm up too AlphaHound (BlackDragonDungeon, boss). Slaves would also be another thing to think about when ever I got up to it.

I have noticed Warriors one/two hitting each other with FlamingSword/TwinDrakeBlade. Taoist poison isn't hurting as much as back when it used too, it does seem to last a long time though. Wizards firewall doing 100s damage a tick, seems like they're very powerful. But they wouldn't be able to tank a warrior if they got stuck.

But yer, that's all for now.

-Ash

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Well I'm at the point where stat cap on weapons becoming an issue, I could instead of adding more DC onto the weapon, I could perhaps add Crit Chance/Damage. NeoLionsBlade = 170 - 240 DC, where 255's the cap. I wonder what iJam was originally going to do when he reached the cap. I'm up too AlphaHound (BlackDragonDungeon, boss). Slaves would also be another thing to think about when ever I got up to it.

I have noticed Warriors one/two hitting each other with FlamingSword/TwinDrakeBlade. Taoist poison isn't hurting as much as back when it used too, it does seem to last a long time though. Wizards firewall doing 100s damage a tick, seems like they're very powerful. But they wouldn't be able to tank a warrior if they got stuck.

-Ash

Kind of good I suppose considering the warrior vs range issue on Crystal, where warrior's are constantly flinched, all range classes can pick apart a warrior without effort, unless you was to add in auto run on all boots or something of the sort to counter the flinch, or just adjusted the flinch rate, think it's been done before on here... thought stat cap was removed?

Upvote 0

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

-Ash

I did say earlier in the thread your going to have to play with the Spell damage A LOT, theres a lot more skills now with totally different damages because torozor stats scaled so high.

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Kind of good I suppose considering the warrior vs range issue on Crystal, where warrior's are constantly flinched, all range classes can pick apart a warrior without effort, unless you was to add in auto run on all boots or something of the sort to counter the flinch, or just adjusted the flinch rate, think it's been done before on here... thought stat cap was removed?

Nah there's a cap at 255-255 per piece. I asked Far a while back and he said I'd have to change 100s lines of code to change this, where I'm no good with the C# coding language. I can only do stuff as changing colour of hit box too the length of adding monsters.

Warriors/Wizards are power houses. They deal the most damage. Taoists don't deal as much damage, but there pets seem to kick ass. There heals are very good, healing quite a lot. I'll give you more insight when I get on today. (Perhaps I can put it up so you can see for yourself).

I did say earlier in the thread your going to have to play with the Spell damage A LOT, theres a lot more skills now with totally different damages because torozor stats scaled so high.

Yer now that I've added a couple of items in-game, I feel I can change some of the spells damage around to fit the servers stats. I'm aware the stats are scaled quite high on here. Currently my DC is 548 - 748. Doing over 1.5k damage with FlamingSword and 1.2k with TwinDrakeBlade. I'm level 70 with 1.8k Health. I'm going to mess around with spell damage tonight.

-Ash

Upvote 0

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Nah there's a cap at 255-255 per piece. I asked Far a while back and he said I'd have to change 100s lines of code to change this, where I'm no good with the C# coding language. I can only do stuff as changing colour of hit box too the length of adding monsters.

Warriors/Wizards are power houses. They deal the most damage. Taoists don't deal as much damage, but there pets seem to kick ass. There heals are very good, healing quite a lot. I'll give you more insight when I get on today. (Perhaps I can put it up so you can see for yourself).

Yer now that I've added a couple of items in-game, I feel I can change some of the spells damage around to fit the servers stats. I'm aware the stats are scaled quite high on here. Currently my DC is 548 - 748. Doing over 1.5k damage with FlamingSword and 1.2k with TwinDrakeBlade. I'm level 70 with 1.8k Health. I'm going to mess around with spell damage tonight.

-Ash

Good luck mate, off to a brilliant start.

Upvote 0