1.9 Torozor

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
So, all the server is up and running fine, all gates have connected, M2 is working great etc, yet when I open my exe, just before I get to the log in screen, I'm getting this error message:

https://prnt.sc/gglayb

Can't remember what that error message indicated, where am I going wrong? The exe is set up for offline use also.

*EDIT*

Here is a picture of all the gates connected:

https://prnt.sc/gglcl9

Last edited:

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Release what you got and ill finish it off :P

---------- Post Merged at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:07 PM ----------

View attachment 18855

Only just got ingame lol all armour/weapon placements are off and monster images are screwed gonna be a big job! But managed to get all items with their images sorted and maps/spawns ingame! Need to do NPCs and sort other stuff!

Nice work, looking good!

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ughhh another item with STDMode (23)

It has MinAC 5 and MaxMAC 7.. Anyone got any idea what stats these could be? It's a DominRing. It must be either 7 Accuracy and 5 Agility or 7 Agility and 5 Accuracy. It seems quite a bit if it's Accuracy/Agility. If anyone knows of a Ring/Bracelet/Necklace back in Torozor days which defiantly had Acc/Agil etc on it, let us know and I'll check up on that item and it'll tell me that this means Acc or this means Agility etc. I only know that STDMode (19) MaxMAC is luck, other than that I'm sorta clueless.

-Ash

Edit:

Nice work, looking good!

Having the client 1.9 and files 1.9 and able to log onto it, could you possibly tell me what DominRing stats are?

Thanks

-Ash

Edit2: I'll just skip over these and come back once I know what the Min/Max AC/AMC mean.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Ughhh another item with STDMode (23)

It has MinAC 5 and MaxMAC 7.. Anyone got any idea what stats these could be? It's a DominRing. It must be either 7 Accuracy and 5 Agility or 7 Agility and 5 Accuracy. It seems quite a bit if it's Accuracy/Agility. If anyone knows of a Ring/Bracelet/Necklace back in Torozor days which defiantly had Acc/Agil etc on it, let us know and I'll check up on that item and it'll tell me that this means Acc or this means Agility etc. I only know that STDMode (19) MaxMAC is luck, other than that I'm sorta clueless.

-Ash

Edit:

[FONT=&]

Having the client 1.9 and files 1.9 and able to log onto it, could you possibly tell me what DominRing stats are?

Thanks

-Ash

Edit2: I'll just skip over these and come back once I know what the Min/Max AC/AMC mean.[/FONT]

Weight 4
Durability 11
P.Recovery+70%
AttSpeed+5
DC 6-18
Level 42

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Guy's, be careful with Agility/ PA / PR stats, as they actually work on #C i'd probably leave them all out and add them after u got the base stats / speed done.

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
If anyone knows what the stat are on 1.9/2.6 Database for STDMode 19, 21 & 23, that would be great.

I'm ending up with 0 ~ 4 AC And 0 ~ 7 AMC Rings with STDMode 23, which it's either A.speed, Accuracy, Agility, Poison Resistance or Magic Resistance. I haven't a clue on which it could be, I've sent Dead Serious message asking if he could create these 3 STDModes on his 1.9 server, having the MinAC set to 1, MaxAC Set to 2 etc. I'll ignore those stats for now and get back to them once I know what stats what.

-Ash

Ash, Boothy could you send me what you currently have,

Haven't done a whole lot so wouldn't be any point, unless you want 3/5% Torozor :p

Edit:

I have tried C# Quest system.. But.. There's an item called "WeddingDressF" and you wouldn't be able to complete the quest if you're having to buy the item and not get it off a mod. Unless there's a way to make it take an item from inventory? It really looks clean with the quest interface >_<

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/09/09/Quest.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Not going in to DB, staying away from it... 1.9 is a ball ache for adding items etc.

Upvote 0

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Ash, Boothy could you send me what you currently have,

It's not much, I've only just about got items in and started on NPCs as it won't let me import them for some reason.... but yeah I can send you what I have later when I'm at my computer 👍🏻

Upvote 0

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
If anyone knows what the stat are on 1.9/2.6 Database for STDMode 19, 21 & 23, that would be great.

I'm ending up with 0 ~ 4 AC And 0 ~ 7 AMC Rings with STDMode 23, which it's either A.speed, Accuracy, Agility, Poison Resistance or Magic Resistance. I haven't a clue on which it could be, I've sent Dead Serious message asking if he could create these 3 STDModes on his 1.9 server, having the MinAC set to 1, MaxAC Set to 2 etc. I'll ignore those stats for now and get back to them once I know what stats what.

-Ash

Haven't done a whole lot so wouldn't be any point, unless you want 3/5% Torozor :p

Edit:

I have tried C# Quest system.. But.. There's an item called "WeddingDressF" and you wouldn't be able to complete the quest if you're having to buy the item and not get it off a mod. Unless there's a way to make it take an item from inventory? It really looks clean with the quest interface >_<

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/09/09/Quest.png

19 = Necklace unsure on purpose
21 = Necklaces which you can put A.Speed, Agil, Acc instead of AC/MAC
23 = Rings which you can put A.Speed, Agil, Acc instead of AC/MAC

Some quests will need re-doing, User titles doesn't exist within Crystal

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
ash get a test srv going :P

You'd be bored in the 1st 5-10 minutes xD I haven't scratched the surface. Looking for a mob image known as "Snail" I'm quite sure it's to do with Sunken Ship mob, but can't seem to find them mobs. I'll have a look around on lomcn.

-Ash

Here's what I've done so far

https://ibb.co/h29Hia

There the BugCave mobs, just missing one xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Shocktopus or w.e it's called from lost ship it maybe that renamed for torozor not sure can't remember.

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Do you think Potions should stack? So that your inventory doesn't clog up with potions? And should Spell(HP) also stack? And if so, how much should it stack?

-Ash

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
There's no harm in improving at certain points

Yer I'm hoping to get C# quests working to my liking and other small improvements, just so it sorta feels like it's had a few upgrades. Nothing game changing though, gotta keep that Torozor feel.

-Ash

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
If you make them stackable, you will have to fix the Buy Back exploit.

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Just dont offer buyback,

Some people accidentally sell their **** that they need, that's the only problem with removing it, lol. However, I believe there is a fix posted on here to fix the exploit anyway.

Upvote 0