1 Million Post's.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
A lot got deleted recently as well from sections you can't see any more (old server sections)

I do wanna hit 1 mil though lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
To be fair, if I asked half as many questions as I did back when i first joined lomcn I think we'd be getting close to 2 million

Reactions: Chriz

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Sept 2017 = 831,980 posts
April 2019 = 877,871 posts

I guess we haven't had much to talk about for nearly two years...

apart from what Tai deleted ofc.

• Haha
Reactions: SmavidDavid

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Sept 2017 = 831,980 posts
April 2019 = 877,871 posts

I guess we haven't had much to talk about for nearly two years...

apart from what Tai deleted ofc.
With Mir2 becoming 18+ years old many of the past users have left to pursue different futures other than gaming, I remember joining in 2005 it was extremely active. I think with the release of Crystal it gave LOMCN bit of boost. But the biggest hit to LOMCN was when Samual moved Chronicles to it's own forum.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
With Mir2 becoming 18+ years old many of the past users have left to pursue different futures other than gaming, I remember joining in 2005 it was extremely active. I think with the release of Crystal it gave LOMCN bit of boost. But the biggest hit to LOMCN was when Samual moved Chronicles to it's own forum.

Servers also are way easier to setup and almost anything is already answered somewhere. I remember tens of daily posts only to ask for Mir 3 help, half of which were mine.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
I will never understand. my son wants 10 euro for Roblox game so he could look like a girl with a hat on, i am losing this battle......

Reactions: Sanjian

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
na thats not failed what failed is he says he supports Man United to piss me off.....

cried for a jersey so i went and got him one it was red but was that **** team was liverpool, sent him down to play told him if he does not like it take it off and be cold....

#Parenthoodlesson1.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
You should play Roblox with him, buy yourself some Robucks and dress yourself as a girl with a hat.
I play Roblox with my 6 year old son and fortunetly he never asks me to buy him Robucks. My 13 year old son however is always asking for VBucks on Fortnite.

I don't see a problem with games that have a "Microtransactions - Cosmetic Only" business model as it allows people who couldn't normally play a game due to the costs to play the game. Plus there is no P2W dominance like most of these mobile games.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You should play Roblox with him, buy yourself some Robucks and dress yourself as a girl with a hat.
I play Roblox with my 6 year old son and fortunetly he never asks me to buy him Robucks. My 13 year old son however is always asking for VBucks on Fortnite.

I don't see a problem with games that have a "Microtransactions - Cosmetic Only" business model as it allows people who couldn't normally play a game due to the costs to play the game. Plus there is no P2W dominance like most of these mobile games.

I always found costumizable things more addictive than any other stuff.

It starts with only one little hat and turns into -500$ in debt :))

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
I always found costumizable things more addictive than any other stuff.

It starts with only one little hat and turns into -500$ in debt :))
It is definetly addictive. My 13 y/o has spent $100s of Fortnite. None of this money I have ever given him btw. He spent all his birthday and Christmas money on it. He is constantly begging me for money to spend on the game. His mum also gives it him.

So in some ways the business model is good for the game, community and the developers. But it is definetly becoming as adictive as gambling. Like gambling it is fun but should always be done in moderation.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
It is definetly addictive. My 13 y/o has spent $100s of Fortnite. None of this money I have ever given him btw. He spent all his birthday and Christmas money on it. He is constantly begging me for money to spend on the game. His mum also gives it him.

So in some ways the business model is good for the game, community and the developers. But it is definetly becoming as adictive as gambling. Like gambling it is fun but should always be done in moderation.

Some MMORPG has Wheel Of Fortune, which is more addictive hahah

Reactions: Violent

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

I dont get Roblox at all >.<

my son and daughter play it, and i have to watch them be judged in competitions when they have to dress as a particular theme....

Fortnight is actually quite fun to watch when my son plays it, but i do get frustraited, im like "dude hes by the trees, get some cover or your getting shot" he then gets shot and i go "told you", he gets the arse, i get the arse we argue and i leave the room....

pffft in my day i was outside all the time...

I am so turning into my dad :(

Reactions: Chriz and Violent

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
when you grew up playing a spectrum 48k with a tape loader that was seperate... minecraft is luxury :P

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Back when games used to have a awesome story line, not just some fancy graphics and **** shops.