IDD Therapy

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I feel a bit scroungy doing this but needs musts, recent events concluding my landlord and my absurd rent amount (1075 for 2 bedroom) have led me to fast track my rehabilitation to my degenerative disc disease. For a while I coped on disability living allowance and design work, however it's just not cutting it.

So I've decided to do some research on ways I can get back to manual work (running my dad's glazing company) for the extra cash (seems my design work isn't good enough).

This treatment I am after comes at a pretty hefty fee, including travel, if you can donate then great, if you can't, then please share!

I know it's not a massive cause but for me it is, it means I can stay in the flat near my son's school and not risk homelessness.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/degenerative-disc-disease

Thanks in advance to all. :#

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

What's so ****ing funny you mong ? Getting a kick out of someone trying to get medical expense help for a disability that's kept them incapacitated for several years! what a lovely person you must be, if you don't want to help, then that's cool, but laughing ?

**** off you ****

---------- Post Merged at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Delete this thread please, posting on here was a big mistake, clearly.

Last edited:

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
What's so ****ing funny you mong ? Getting a kick out of someone trying to get medical expense help for a disability that's kept them incapacitated for several years! what a lovely person you must be, if you don't want to help, then that's cool, but laughing ?

**** off you ****

Welcome to the Mir Community, where grown adults act like 12 year old kids.

Don't be put off by the minority. There are nice people out there somewhere.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Thanks for the support guys, I'm not one to beg like this but I've got to a stage where benefits are not enough, although I manage, it leaves me without a dime for my medical expenses (and soon I'll be doing my rent 6monthly up front, **** Brighton).

So it's a must that in 13 Weeks I get fit and back to full time work.

Thanks again to those who are not taking the piss out of me, this is rather embarrassing

ChronicleGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Hi Breezer,

Is the treatment not available through the NHS?

I know a few people who have had operations for damaged spinal discs and collapsed spinal discs.

Hope you recover as best you can.

Stan.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Hi Breezer,

Is the treatment not available through the NHS?

I know a few people who have had operations for damaged spinal discs and collapsed spinal discs.

Hope you recover as best you can.

Stan.

Hey dude,

Sadly not , or at least from what I can tell in my area, the place I'm planning on going to is part of the NHS (Sussex Spine Clinic) and they're the place I've got the fee's from, I did opt for a steroid injection into the spine but they said my pain was wide spread and wouldn't have made any difference.

As for operations, they are reluctant to do anything with my spine due to a lordasial curve in my neck, they wont even send me to physiotherapy now because of the pain it causes me, basically baby steps until I am fit enough for physiotherapy.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Donated a 10 spot. Sorry I can't give more, just moved in to a new place and all my cash is tied up in Cryptocurrencies and Bumble based pussy.

Best of luck and I hope you get what you need in order to improve your quality of life and get back on your feet for you and your family.

**** the haters man, what goes around comes around.

Peace and love brother.

Callum / Silencer

charminghome

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 19, 2017
Getting a kick out of someone trying to get medical expense help for a disability that's kept them incapacitated for several years! what a lovely person you must be, if you don't want to help, then that's cool, but laughing ?