1.9 Torozor

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
nice but x4 ? it was already pretty fast but if its just for fun ok.

Just for fun, it's purely for people to log on and relax. Hopefully will be some nice PK's / PVP's, mir is lacking with this at the moment.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
im on about the client lol.

Ledu has always been in that language as far as I know, it's easy to use... open it, click drop down box, select Torozor, click the first button on the right hand side.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Did you download my exe and put it in the client folder?

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Don't know why you can't get on then.... works fine for me, I just double checked the exe too, it's all correct.... Anyone else having this problem?

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
I will try it in a virtual box after work. We'll see what happens.

EDIT:

Tried running on Windows 7 64bit, get black screen once opening exe, then message which I assume means disconnected. I will try after work with Windows XP.

Last edited:

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
I used my IPV4 on the exe, I may need to change to Internal IP.... I will change it soon, will update when done.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Trying to fix it.

*UPDATE*

I've tried both my IPV4 address and my Internal, the server exe's won't even open with my Internal IP, so it's definitely correct to be using the IPV4. Also, the server was in "Test server mode" I've turned that off now, yet a friend of mine is still getting black screen? I'm running out of ideas.

Exe + L-Liebao, was told the L-liebao updates with the exe:

https://mega.nz/#!OA1UWZJZ!XKQvXkctY1CWMKPQMDOlQa_ITtPRU8L7IaLMG9JQDTg

Also, for anyone who's installing XP, please make sure you have .NET Framework etc to prevent black screen before reporting.

*EDIT*

Can a mod lock this thread / delete it, can't get the server online just yet, have no idea why, but may take some time to figure out.

Last edited:

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
any luck getting this back online mate? would love to play torozor again ----- also im running windows 7 so not sure if it will work correctly for me, but im coming up to the disconnected error fine

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
There's no wonder your both getting black screens at the moment, server isn't even running, lol.

Please read my post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.