[1.9] 1.9 Set Up (Online)

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Due to high demand, I'm trying to get Torozor 1.9 files online, I have changed all IP's to my IPV4 instead of 127.0.0.1 (offline). However, I am aware some of the IP's need to be my External IP, just not sure which one's I need to change? Also, I've used the search function quite a bit, but the guides I am finding are setting up for offline only.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
All ports are forwarded... Internal IP is used throughout the sever files, firewall allows each port and server exe. Client exe works as I can get in game fine with it. I can host Crystal without issue and a friend can connect.

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Didn't need this years back to host a 1.9, and can host Crystal without it now, so no point downloading it.

Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I tried running the client in windowsTinyXP SP3 and I get some pop up notice that has 'Wrong!' in the title bar and then the client closes. Same with all three kind of clients exe I have downloaded (orig, 'new' and 'updated')

Maybe this TinyXP doesn't have the dotnet framework or something? How do you find out if it has stuff to run this Torozor client? I tried this XP since I had its VMachine kicking around, also have win7 x64 but probably that wouldn't do.

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Wrong means something else dude. Can't remember which.. check IPs and Directory paths in !Setup.

Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Possible problem with database?
Code:
M2Server.exe

9/9/2017 2:24:45 PM ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³££¡£¡£¡An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2108)

Would be nice if someone got it running in WinXP VM (best VmWare kind) and put that VM for download. I'd do it myself if I could get it run locally or connect to your server.

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
There's no need to run it in a VM... You can run the actual server on all Windows... just the exe for client doesn't work past Win 7... I host the files on Win 10 and then play on a Virtualbox using WinXP.

The problem you have is that you haven't set the directories, or set the client up for your own use.

Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
OK, run server on win10, client exe in XP VM - how do you tell the client exe where to look for the server? You got some ini file in your client folder or what?

I made separate folder and put in there the TorozorClientLauncher9-5-2017.exe, made Data folder there and in it put the Liebao.dll and when I run the client it downloads two other dlls in there.

I've noticed you put up three client exes so far that have different size, signature. Isn't it that you can change exe only by changing source code and compiling it? So again how will the client know which IP to connect to? Like to the IP of my VM hosting pc.

I feel so daft, only play with this still because 5h server is unplayable today, otherwise I wouldn't bother

I can only think that userinfo.txt goes with the client, that's where the ip would be. Also noticed I was launching LeduConfirm last, not 1st because it is so stupidly placed in that pictorial guide and if that wasn't enough, the red #1 is obscured by the icon dog pic, ho hum, lemme see what happens now :cocksure:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
OK, run server on win10, client exe in XP VM - how do you tell the client exe where to look for the server? You got some ini file in your client folder or what?

I made separate folder and put in there the TorozorClientLauncher9-5-2017.exe, made Data folder there and in it put the Liebao.dll and when I run the client it downloads two other dlls in there.

I've noticed you put up three client exes so far that have different size, signature. Isn't it that you can change exe only by changing source code and compiling it? So again how will the client know which IP to connect to? Like to the IP of my VM hosting pc.

I feel so daft, only play with this still because 5h server is unplayable today, otherwise I wouldn't bother

I can only think that userinfo.txt goes with the client, that's where the ip would be. Also noticed I was launching LeduConfirm last, not 1st because it is so stupidly placed in that pictorial guide and if that wasn't enough, the red #1 is obscured by the icon dog pic, ho hum, lemme see what happens now :cocksure:

There's two M2Server's, 1 of them is a NoConfirm, which means you don't need to run the LeduConfirm.... it's also translated in English, so it's better than the other M2Server. Also, the pictorial guide is fine, I would suggest going to spec savers if you have trouble seeing it, lmao. As for the client exe, you need to run the LeduIPChanger, make the changes, then open the MirConfig and do the same there, it automatically codes the IP into the exe.

The problem with you is that your changing everything, lol.... You should of started trying to run it on the normal C location first, if you don't do that you have to change the directories in the !Setup. You also need to grab the M2Server.dll from RageZone 1.9 files and replace the current one in the Mir200, otherwise you will get kicked off the game when logging on to a normal account (can still log in to the game using a GM account / char though)

The server files were literally ready to download and run, there is no need to move them, change anything, it was all set up ready to play offline.

P.S All the information your asking is available using the "Search" function, even to this day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
There's two M2Server's, 1 of them is a NoConfirm, which means you don't need to run the LeduConfirm....

I take it what you put up here is the NoConfirm version.

As for the client exe, you need to run the LeduIPChanger, make the changes, then open the MirConfig and do the same there, it automatically codes the IP into the exe.

I guess that 'LeduIPchanger' is not included, have to get that somewhere I guess because if the client needs to run from VM, it deffo needs to know the IP of the mir server host machine which certainly won't be the same as yours. Wouldn't 127.0.0.1 make it look for the torozor server also running in the winXP VM and you said you run it on win10 that runs VM winXP for the client.

The server files were literally ready to download and run, there is no need to move them, change anything, it was all set up ready to play offline.

Well, it looks like one needs to go fishing for that LeduIPChanger and that dll you didn't include with the server initially either. Ready to play offline, my foot :beaten:, maybe for folks who still run winXP as their everyday OS

Since you are helping me I will just grind teeth and say thanks instead :eek:range:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
OK, I did put server in root of C drive, problem is you give out new info here that I had no clue about, not even that anything else is needed, you assume prior familiarity with running these files.

And the pictorial guide is a pic that just about anything opens it, I don't have problem displaying it LMAO but anyway since you are helping me I won't say what's on my mind and say thanks instead :black_eyed:

The thing is, it's not new Info. It's all available using the "Search" function on here, it's what I used to actually get them running, same with finding out about the M2Server.dll.... I don't assume familiarity, I assume basic common sense / logic and maybe a little bit of effort.

Please, do say what's on your mind, no need to pussy out, lol. I'm immune to the comments of other people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Nobody is really immune even if they think at the time they are. All I am saying I don't want to bite the hand that feeds :panda:

Personally I am not sold on total selfhelp, that is everybody fishing for info widely scattered around forum threads, for example that's why we have such a thing as stickied threads that summarize such info and provide concise guides in one place.
Years back, before C# files, I tried on several occasions to get some server files running at home for fun but never succeeded even after following provided detailed guide to dot and pouring over forum threads, it always ended up by me throwing the towel in with the result that today when I hear I should do such work I am quite pessimistic.
And why then even bother with any guides, any gathering of files into one stickied thread, even compiling binaries etc., for us non experts anyway if everybody should do their homework... Every coin has two sides, there is place for help and for telling pple RTFM and when you do help, try to do it properly since only non experts need any help in the first place.

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Nobody is really immune even if they think at the time they are. All I am saying I don't want to bite the hand that feeds :panda:

Personally I am not sold on total selfhelp, that is everybody fishing for info widely scattered around forum threads, for example that's why we have such a thing as stickied threads that summarize such info and provide concise guides in one place.
Years back, before C# files, I tried on several occasions to get some server files running at home for fun but never succeeded even after following provided detailed guide to dot and pouring over forum threads, it always ended up by me throwing the towel in with the result that today when I hear I should do such work I am quite pessimistic.
And why then even bother with any guides, any gathering of files into one stickied thread, even compiling binaries etc., for us non experts anyway if everybody should do their homework... Every coin has two sides, there is place for help and for telling pple RTFM and when you do help, try to do it properly since only non experts need any help in the first place.

I'm not an "expert". However, every "expert" began as a noob and most of them figured things out on their own over time by trial and error, researching and using common sense.

I didn't know how to set the files up either, it's been years on end since I last played with 1.9 files, couldn't remember a lot of things, I searched all over the forum and read numerous threads to figure out where I was going wrong, etc.

Essentially, I helped myself before I asked for help off others, most of the things you were having problems with were very very basic, there is no end of threads on them, why reply to a thread asking the same question that's already been answered several times before and is still available to see / read ? It's just laziness and not enough effort on your part to go and try to find the information first, that's my opinion on the matter.

Also, when I say I'm immune to the comments of others, trust me, I am. I literally have no emotion, I'm cold. I will not go in to why I'm like that, but you should never assume everyone to be the same "Nobody is really immune even if they think at the time they are". If people's words or comments offend you or upset you (especially on the Internet), you need to toughen up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0