[1.9] 1.9 Set Up (Online)

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Due to high demand, I'm trying to get Torozor 1.9 files online, I have changed all IP's to my IPV4 instead of 127.0.0.1 (offline). However, I am aware some of the IP's need to be my External IP, just not sure which one's I need to change? Also, I've used the search function quite a bit, but the guides I am finding are setting up for offline only.

SpecialOne

LOMCN Member
Jul 22, 2017
Due to high demand, I'm trying to get Torozor 1.9 files online, I have changed all IP's to my IPV4 instead of 127.0.0.1 (offline). However, I am aware some of the IP's need to be my External IP, just not sure which one's I need to change? Also, I've used the search function quite a bit, but the guides I am finding are setting up for offline only.

how are you hosting? Server or Home?

Upvote 0

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
as far as I'm aware they just need to be set to your internal network IP addresses, then you with use NAT and port forwarding on your default gateway (router/firewall) to allow inbound connections to destination server IP/Port.

Edit: Hopefully that answers your question, usually NAT is configured by automatically on most home routers, so you probably just need to forward the port. (Port forwarding is different across routers however).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Seems like that is for setting up offline use, Ice.

Wittin, they are all set up as my Internal IP, ports have been forwarded, I can host Crystal without any problems (port forwarded a year back to get Crystal server online)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
In theory, it sounds like it should be working. One thing I've done in the past to check if any of the ports aren't responding or I'm not getting an answer from destination address is to open up a telnet session on the IP / Port just to check if there is anything actually listening there.

One thing you may also run into is windows application level fireall which may or may not be blocking external connections.

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Working on a few things, be about 10 mins.

*UPDATE*

Server files are using my Internal IP (IPV4) All ports are forwarded on my Internal IP (7000, 7100, 7200, and 7300 - TCP/UDP)

Need someone to test this out now. If this doesn't work, I have absolutely no ideas left.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Yeah, it really is, i'm sorry guys, tried everything I can think of =-/.

If any of you can think of anything that may help, feel free to PM me.

Upvote 0

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Yeah, it really is, i'm sorry guys, tried everything I can think of =-/.

If any of you can think of anything that may help, feel free to PM me.

People won't be able to connect unless you allow people through your firewall. That's the only other thing I can think of, so if you haven't done that, you need to do it otherwise no one will be able to connect.

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
People won't be able to connect unless you allow people through your firewall. That's the only other thing I can think of, so if you haven't done that, you need to do it otherwise no one will be able to connect.

Alright, done all that, server is up.

Anyone try to connect please?

Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I got your files yesterday, launched all I could of server files but some you said should be running in that picture guide didn't contain anything to run. Anyway when all was running, I tried the client but it couldn't find path... I put mirserver on root C drive, made extra folder called mirclient and put the client in. But it complained about not having that liebao dll in data... but launched anyway and was useless.

Today I downloaded your 'new exe' which indeed is different in all ways except you left same name, meh :cold: at least now I got the dll :boxing:

I made Data folder in mirclient folder on C drive and put that dll in, now with your 'new exe' (without worrying about server files since I should be connected to you) I can select Torozor server and in full screen mode where I get light grey screen and after a while a message pops up but its ascii garbage that can't be google translated. Maybe now (9.30am) your server is offline?

Edit: read the other thread and found I need winXP to run the client :beguiled:
-----------------------------------

As with C# files, can't you test the server being ready for outside connections by putting client on some other pc at home than where the server runs and if you make the client to connect then you know the server is ready for LAN connections and all you need is port forward in order for us from outside your place to connect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0