Likes Likes:  0

Wizard noob enquiry

Hey guys,

I'm a first time wizard player in NewEden and I have the two below in mind

1. Taming

Is it worth taming at all? and what level is is appropriate? I'm lvl 29 atm and I tried taming a Tong and BlackCaveBoar (something like that) but it just never worked. Only time I managed to tame something is OgreFighter LOL. Is there a way of taming these little critters?

2. Wizard's blink

Every other skill just has 15 points to level the skill up except for Blink. is this normal? I'm not complaining tho really just wondering.

---------- Post Merged on 10-09-2017 at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 09-09-2017 at 06:28 PM ----------

Nightscare the Wizard's Blink is as intended? Lvl1 to Lvl2 needs 1000 skill exp

Re: Wizard noob enquiry

Ross?

Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous View Post
    Ross?
    Ehh?

IIRC from Euro mir, boars are undead and aren't tameable, and tongs can be tamed at level 29. Usually, if you could repulse it, you could tame it (unless it's undead), so that is one way of checking. Ofcourse, those rules might not apply in this server. I found that taming wasn't really necessary in NewEden, you just need to run into a big group of mobs, and spam firewall/lightning/flame field.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanelorn View Post
    IIRC from Euro mir, boars are undead and aren't tameable, and tongs can be tamed at level 29. Usually, if you could repulse it, you could tame it (unless it's undead), so that is one way of checking. Ofcourse, those rules might not apply in this server. I found that taming wasn't really necessary in NewEden, you just need to run into a big group of mobs, and spam firewall/lightning/flame field.
    At last someone replied! Thank the Wooma! Yeah ur pretty right, usually just group mobs, blink to the middle and wreck havoc with those spells.. but i am curious how many mobs i can tame and go wild in caves or something.

Likes to Retract Paypal Transactions Adv's Avatar

You dont need them. Use what you were given and youll be fine.
    Originally Posted by Adv
    So 2 years into your server you were unaware L7 gave 100% output? ****ing hell. What exactly did you think people were moaning for all this time? Unreal.

I genuinely thought the moans were about being able to get luck 7 so easily not that once you got it you had 100% damage...it was only when Tai said about luck 9 that it clicked.

Sam