Paragon Infinity [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Re: Paragon Infinity Mir

In this thread:

People surprised that a Mir player incorrectly uses the phrase 'dying game'.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

wtf are you talking about ? When its out milions buy it...and thats without the pre-order, after that alot of people invest money into FIFA Points....just look on twitch, its not dead and it will never be dead

EA sit in their conference rooms during meetings and laugh at those millions of muppets who buy a game they have repeated 18 times lol.

The only thing they change is the players in the teams....and that is adusted for them without even having to lift a finger.

"Oh Rooney moved to Everton? Ok...Now we have FIFA 18"

The next generation will kill off the game, given the insane drop in interest in football by the younger gens. Soon as that happens, the money earned by it will drop, and so will any interest to play. They only play for money, hence why nobody wants to play for England anymore as they don't earn a anything (Or at least anything close to their Premier league wages).

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

EA sit in their conference rooms during meetings and laugh at those millions of muppets who buy a game they have repeated 18 times lol.

The only thing they change is the players in the teams....and that is adusted for them without even having to lift a finger.

"Oh Rooney moved to Everton? Ok...Now we have FIFA 18, if he moves back to Man United, we'll make FIFA 19"
another FIFA hater.......wtf are you talking about too ? have you even heard of frostbite engine ? Also all the new features in career mode and season 2 with alex hunter and the new ultimate team features dont exist? Please if you say a game is ****, come with real facts not with some bullshit crap about copying players here and there

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

another FIFA hater.......wtf are you talking about too ? have you even heard of frostbite engine ? Also all the new features in career mode and season 2 with alex hunter and the new ultimate team features dont exist? Please if you say a game is ****, come with real facts not with some bullshit crap about copying players here and there

I have a hate for Football, which by extension....FIFA.

Anyway! Back to topic haha. Not filling the thread with boring talk about FIFA lol.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

I have a hate for Football, which by extension....FIFA.

Anyway! Back to topic haha. Not filling the thread with boring talk about FIFA lol.
if you dont want to fill the thread with FIFA dont add retarded comments to it ?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

if you dont want to fill the thread with FIFA dont add retarded comments to it ?

His original comment was better than this one lol

So in his defence he has edited his post to do exactly what you ask of him (which is not add to the discussion).

Although his post was still the equivalent of school playground style "You're a gay... no comebacks!!!"

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Best selling console title of 2016, in the world.
FIFA 17 being fastest selling FIFA ever.
7m units sold in the first week.
21m players as of March 2017.

That's without even searching for more than 30s. Not bad for a dead game eh.
(Not that i play it, never liked them football games)

Go compare the number to people on PubG / CS GO / League... The numbers are a joke, of course it's going to out sell the previous because people are stupid buy it then cry on twitter for a year of how **** the game is.. It's like saying Infinite Warfare is a great cod as it sold better than all the rest yet the online players was very little compared to BO3 / BO2 .. **** Ghost currently has the most online users on Cod and thats a 4 year old Cod.

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

Go compare the number to people on PubG / CS GO / League... The numbers are a joke, of course it's going out out sell the previous because people are stupid buy it then cry on twitter for a year of how **** the game is.. It's like saying Infinite Warfare is a great cod it sold better than all the rest yet the online players was very little.
pubg is brilliant :P how far you compare it to CSGO/league!

P.s Fifa is **** :P

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

pubg is brilliant :P how far you compare it to CSGO/league!

P.s Fifa is **** :P

Yea PubG is the tits right now shame Daybreak neglected H1.. I was just comparing as their massive usercounts there, not a fan of league at all love CS Though.

DeeKayDee

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2014

- Optional health bar now appears above player head (You can toggle it on/off from settings (HP Settings))

Glad you added this, was going to mention it but forgot .. Wasn't nice having to constantly look down the bottom left corner, i'd rather be looking in the middle of the screen .. So thanks for that

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

Yea PubG is the tits right now shame Daybreak neglected H1.. I was just comparing as their massive usercounts there, not a fan of league at all love CS Though.

csgo is m'kay, css man myself... but its been a while..
>.<

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

About time someone is taking this grandpa of a game and being intuitive and evolving it from the same repetitive crap that keeps getting **** out. I really wish there were more Teams that make Mir servers like you all do.

My only concern is I hope you do some revamping of the skills as I feel using the same skills for the past 15 years needs a change.

+1

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

If only there was a live counter somewhere...

They might have 1 on their website homepage, have you checked?

I got my magnifying glass out, and you are right. It's on the home page!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

I got my magnifying glass out, and you are right. It's on the home page!

not excactly small lol

yMZAin2M.png

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

- Added an optional feature to allow sub-bosses/bosses to be marked as skull within minimap (This is still under-discussion, we're not sure if we're gonna use it yet..)

The problem I found (and resulted in me removing it), It was so easy for people to find the subs/bosses that people just ignored regular mobs, I felt it had a negative effect on the overall game play, (Just looking at the mini map for that icon instead of the game for the boss/sub).

nice work on other things thoug.