Sabre Mir
Likes Likes:  166
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: Paragon Infinity Mir

Quote Originally Posted by daneo1989 View Post
    Better than Archeons you mean lol
    isnt hard...

Quote Originally Posted by ipwnu View Post
    Any plans for how donations will be handled yet ? Will none donators be able to compete on here ?
    yes of course you'll be able to compete. as I've said on every server we've hosted the top players have always been non-donators.
    the shop is just going to have buffs and your general stuff similar to most servers

2. HispaRed
    LOMCN Senior Member KingCobra92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    isnt hard...

yes of course you'll be able to compete. as I've said on every server we've hosted the top players have always been non-donators.
    the shop is just going to have buffs and your general stuff similar to most servers
    Open it for beta now Am bored and got 3 days with nothing 2 do haha

Wish you would keep things low stat for a change!

all the best with it, looks class. Just doubt ill join in due to the high stats/high rate look.

Nice job
    Blank Space

Quote Originally Posted by Pixels View Post

all the best with it, looks class. Just doubt ill join in due to the high stats/high rate look.

Nice job
    There's already a lot of low rate servers around. Ben makes high rates successfully, and the whole server revolves around a faster pace, be completely stupid to change it, lol.

/DeaD SeRiOuS

i'll give it a go looks decent, hopefully will work as intended lol
    Shap

Nice job
    Although the stats can be considered med / high rate I don't like easy games so it still has that low rate kinda feel when it comes to dungeons / instances and raids, No one will just be able to lure hundreds of mobs into a corner and spam them down. This is a risk i have taken deliberately and me and Ben have had many discussions regarding this.

I hope i have given the server a good feel for people who enjoy both low or high rate servers but there are certain things i have made very difficult to get. I'm not a massive fan of the slow effect to find Slow effect on items will be very rare and orbs are also very very rare.

Likes to Retract Paypal Transactions Adv's Avatar

Anything you need a hand testing give me a shout.
    Originally Posted by Adv
    So 2 years into your server you were unaware L7 gave 100% output? ****ing hell. What exactly did you think people were moaning for all this time? Unreal.

I genuinely thought the moans were about being able to get luck 7 so easily not that once you got it you had 100% damage...it was only when Tai said about luck 9 that it clicked.

Sam

Nice job
    It's it's own rate that keeps it fun and enjoyable. Probably has more of a low to led rate feel than high
    Last edited by Bon; 13-09-2017 at 07:37 AM.

If I was to build a Mir server I was thinking of doing something like this. It's about time someone implemented an actual endgame progression system. Too many servers out there where players just get bored by the time they reach the soft cap and run out of things to do.

Looks good Ben, good luck with the server!

Lot of nice features here. I do appreciate unique ideas being implemented into mir. I wont be trying this mainly because i'l start dropping on BDO if i do (like when i hit up marble ) but i wish the best of luck.

@Ben Please dont open server in the FIFA WEEKEND! read you mentioned somewhere on the 1st of october, maybe 1 week early ?

Just curious, why just the old classes? I don't mind at all, but was just wondering why
    Because all the balance issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by <SOSO> View Post
    Just curious, why just the old classes? I don't mind at all, but was just wondering why
    Because all the balance issues ?
    Because sin and archers suck dick ? they ruin servers literally they are so far out of whack to get even remotely balanced on these files, only archer thats ever worked is on chronicles. Sin's work on marble / chronicles but even then with the best 2 Mir team / Jamie even then they dont work amazingly i aint played chronicles in ages but they was stupidly op when i played SS kill anybody in a second if you had luck 7.

Marble they was good but DoS / Ghost was far to op, Shane / Jamie did change after change trying to balance them it just really doesn't happen they either medicore or rape the server badly.

Archers been shite and not played on most servers, sins either suck balls and are a crap war with lower hp, or they are 2 hitting everyone while going invisible.

So much easier to balance the 3 original classes

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast