https://thelegendofmir.net/

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Anyone know what this is or whos' server etc, seen someone saying they were waiting for it on the mir ******** page.

cheers.

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
It used to be mir ascendancy, run by littletommy but he's banned on here, no idea why. I had him on ******** so can find out for you

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
The only thing that site does is ask you for personal details...
There is absolutely zero information on it.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The only thing that site does is ask you for personal details...
There is absolutely zero information on it.

Do you work for Scotland Yard?

9ca4b5bb7d7510792a09f529d76fe1019e613d9db81966cfebd901497f091c9d.jpg

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Do you work for Scotland Yard?

9ca4b5bb7d7510792a09f529d76fe1019e613d9db81966cfebd901497f091c9d.jpg

Love it!

But yeah, it does seem pretty suspect to me...
18months in progress, and the site last modified almost 3 months ago, you would expect something...

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Love it!

18months in progress, and the site last modified almost 3 months ago, you would expect something...

Where you getting the modified date by? The forum post I presume?

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
It used to be mir ascendancy, run by littletommy but he's banned on here, no idea why. I had him on ******** so can find out for you

Not sure about the full details of the server but I can 100% guarantee that this server is in no way connected to littletommy.

Love it!

Not sure what point you're trying to make? Domain was purchased 2017-05-22. The domain must've been sitting there and was purchased when it became apparent that it was available? To suspect something because of a domain purchase date is a little judgemental...

2nd Edit; I realise that I've just put myself in the centre of a witch hunt...

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecialOne

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Not sure about the full details of the server but I can 100% guarantee that this server is in no way connected to littletommy.

Not sure what point you're trying to make? Domain was purchased 2017-05-22. The domain must've been sitting there and was purchased when it became apparent that it was available? To suspect something because of a domain purchase date is a little judgemental...

Nah, you're ok. No one thinks it's you.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Not sure where you got that i was referring to the domain purchase there, but OK. I specified last modified, as in when the site was last modified, being 21 June 2017, 20:20:11.

While i was not being entirely serious, it was more of an amusing point than anything else. People should be aware enough this day in age to not put their details into random websites they have no clue about.

It does not change the fact that my statement is true. they offer zero information and just expect you to give them personal details... To me that is reason enough to be suspicious.
If you want to tease people with something you have been developing for 18 months you give them something... just enough...

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I don't know why it's still a thing to be honest. Didn't Iceman already state it's his site in the other thread?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
its using phpbb, clearly doesn't think it'll be popular enough to invest in early on -.-

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I don't know why it's still a thing to be honest. Didn't Iceman already state it's his site in the other thread?
Kind of
lol, its my site. its for a upcoming of one of my mates.

As i said, it was never meant to be taken deadly serious... just an amusing observation that there is literally nothing on there but the words 'The Legend of Mir'.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
You're not wrong of course, and my comment wasn't really targeted at you for any reasons, more a "So did Iceman actually own it or was he joking" type comment.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
phpbb is a good forum software, just because its free does not make it any less good.

Was gonna say this. I like it too to be honest, and over our users it's used in ~50% of installs (installs where forum software is detected)

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
You're not wrong of course, and my comment wasn't really targeted at you for any reasons, more a "So did Iceman actually own it or was he joking" type comment.

Would be nice to know i guess.

What confuses me a bit tho is why wouldn't they link/advertise it on here?
Seems daft not to...

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex

The reason why I thought it did because mirascendancy.com directs to that website and littletommy owns that.

Last edited: