Mir chronicles hunting/levelling guide?

smoochy boys on tour

Tanelorn

LOMCN Rookie
Aug 21, 2017
Hi,

I have come back to Mir after a very long time. Last time I played properly was Euro, so I only vaguely remember the maps, and there seems to be a lot of new ones.

Is there a guide somewhere, or can someone answer, what are the best places to hunt at certain levels?

At the moment, I am a level 46 wizzard. So far I have discovered ancient wooma temple, which gives very fast exp and gold (up to level 50). The thing is.. it gets pretty boring in there running into a big group of mobs and snoozing while holding the thunderstorm spell button. Should I just stick with AWT until level 50, or are there other 'classic' dungeons with a similar drop rate and experience?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Might want to try the Chronicles website/forum... surely you will get better answers there.

Rival

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 24, 2014
whats level cap on here now? is it hard to catch up?

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Its easy to catch up, hit up ancient wooma temple through the portal and you should get some decent exo there

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Any event soon ?

lol last time there was any event on here was over a year ago.

last Christmas no event
last Halloween no event
last Easter no event

same content for 2 years now nothing will change yet people seem to keep going back expecting change,

jonti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
Spend money level fast on chronicles. pay to enter levelling caves.
Double exp caves and boost for under 60 changing every day so u wont get bored.
IF you got mates to level you and help you kit up it's easy
Getting kit is expensive and takes ages all the people who been loggin in for years have taken that long to get +++++ on every item and Luck7 and u cant really compete with anyone with maxed out kit

---------- Post Merged at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Its easy to catch up, hit up ancient wooma temple through the portal and you should get some decent exo there

you forgot to mention that its a pay to enter cave after level 50
either you have to buy ingame gold from a gold seller to buy tokens from other players or buy gamegold thru the gameshop to get a token.

then you have to kit yourself out before you can compete

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Chronicles is easy to catch up on.... if you got a year spare and 8+hours to put in everyday lol, i tried to come back and there's just 0 chance really.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'm in agreement. A while ago I gave it a whirl, even with a basic noob character with kit on it and it was just too much effort to do solo. I could have probably been given a char or given kit had I asked the people I know still playing but, there's not much fun/reward in that. It's very difficult to create enjoyable soloable content.

Something Chronicles may want to address, it scares off returning and/or new players when they think they'll never catch up. Also, for anyone returning, there's really almost no indication of where you should be going. Maybe a pop up message for anyone who's not logged in for over 60days, with a teleport to an NPC guide would help people out?

Last edited: