Negative Reputation

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Ok lay it out on the table, how much reputation power do you have?

For Me:

Latest Reputation Received (5575 point(s) total)

Latest Reputation Given (Reputation Power: 162)

---------- Post Merged at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:23 PM ----------

You can join in too

Latest Reputation Received (13302 point(s) total)
Latest Reputation Given (Reputation Power: 311)

I'm not sure if power increases/decreases as you give it out

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Maybe it will when it goes a bit further, but I have to say, I'm a little disappointed, I was hoping it would say something a little bit more offensive, lmao.

OK. You're a bellend. Better? ;)

But seriously though, something better than 'has a terrible reputation' was expected.

"...is a top-notch cum stain"
"...makes bottom bitches seem trustworthy"
"...is Trumps go to guy"

Or based purely on personal hatred after having 2 small children running about singing the song constantly to me, and making me sing it back...

"...is a ****ing dingly dangly scarecrow with ****ing flippy, ****ing floppy hat"

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I was gonna go with "...has caused more grief than Hurricane Irma", but thought...nah, it won't age well.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
OK. You're a bellend. Better? ;)

But seriously though, something better than 'has a terrible reputation' was expected.

"...is a top-notch cum stain"
"...makes bottom bitches seem trustworthy"
"...is Trumps go to guy"

Or based purely on personal hatred after having 2 small children running about singing the song constantly to me, and making me sing it back...

"...is a ****ing dingly dangly scarecrow with ****ing flippy, ****ing floppy hat"

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, thank you! Tai is slippin' needs to update my title to one of these.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
"Far is a Legend"
"SmavidDavid has a brilliant future"
"Tai is some sort of superstar"
"Koriban is like a diamond in the sky"
"Dead serious has a terrible reputation"

Who came up with these?!?1

Haters gon hate

"DeadSerious" trying to act nonchalant...ironic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Evidently the same time as you. :P

I wonder what happens when he becomes fully negative rep? does his account just cease to exist?

Oh boy I do hope so.

Will be interesting :).

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Clearly couldn't care less you're a spastic at it's best you tried to abuse the reputation thing sending me one on every posts I made, not known that it does nothing when you're a known bellend ciao.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Clearly couldn't care less you're a spastic at it's best you tried to abuse the reputation thing sending me one on every posts I made, not known that it does nothing when you're a known bellend ciao.

Awwww your definitely mad, resulting to childish insults, lmao. You have shown your true colours here and yet you call me the "bellend"? Ironic.

I didn't "abuse" the reputation system, it can't be abused, lmao. You are clueless, it has a cool down period for a start and you also have to give out rep to other people before you can go back to the same person (can only give out so much rep in a day too), so the "sending me one on every posts I made" is obviously bullshit, mods can take a look at that also if your sticking by that? We both know your lying out your arse, lmao.

At end of the day, you negative repped me twice, hoping it would upset me, which obviously failed on a diabolical level, I negative repped you twice, but you actually got upset over it, simple as that.

Last edited: